Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the bleeding has stopped... So I must be getting back to normal :(

im so sorry this has happened to u :( espacially so close to ur last m/c...just keep close to ur loved ones and friends and never give up hope sweetie...:) were all hear to listen xxxxxxx

To be honest chick, I've gave up I think I gave up a long time ago... I am really worn down by it all, I'm taking a break. At the minute I'm wanting to say forever, as I cant ever put myself through this again, but in my heart I want to give my body a break for maybes 1 or 2 cycles then try again. All I know is, I'm upset and heartbroken and right now the thought of getting pregnant again, fills me with absolute horror and dread :(

:hugs: tbh honey given that the bleeding has stopped and tests are still strong I wouldn't give up hope yet!

I passed the sac yesterday em :(... Bleeding stopped lastnight and when I got up this morning nothing... Just took boys to school, went to morrisons... Came home and the bleeding is like a mucky red/brown colouring...

I've tested again! Why I don't know I need my head looking at... I know I've miscarried so why do I feel the need to see that on tests, and it's dark again... I know it takes longer to leave your urine etc... I'm gonna throw my tests away, and I bought some digitals aswell :( grrrrr

Hey Hun I really feel for !!!!!! I had miscarriage last month and honest at your stage you wouldn't pass a sac it's about 0.8 mm at 5 week I was 5 week and started bleeding very very heavy i then had great big black clots it was like this for 7 full days !! Tbh I don't think you have miscarried ! Or you may have done ! But it still sounds strange to me !!! If you was that early on your tests would have gone fainter mine did almost neg when I started bleeding I would go and get more blood done goto hospitial if u have too but don't give up the fight yet !!!! I wouldn't xxxxxxxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• 9cf91aa7.jpg
    9cf91aa7.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 151acdd3.jpg
    151acdd3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 17
Betty any chance I could send you a picture? (I took a pic which I know sounds really strange, but I've never ever seen anything like this in my life, so I was very confused and I wanted to show a doctor or someone who unfortunately has been there.)

After my d&c the pregnancy went off for testing because it was possible of a molar pregnancy... Testing came back and said that everything was ok. The lady who did the surgery said everything looked complete.. About a week or so after the surgery there was quite a large sized dark red/blue/purple clot tissue thing... Then my bleeding stopped.

So this possibly can't be from my last pregnancy? Or can it, it was quite a size... I got to 12weeks and 4 days, but the sac measure 7 weeks 5 days, but surely there would of known at the lab if it was complete or not?

I had a scan on the 13th and there couldn't see anything. My HCG was 57

I'm soo confused, doctors don't want to know and treat me as though I'm crazy... But I know when I ovulate, like most woman do who have been trying for such a long time.

I feel fed up with it all I really do :(

I was 10 weeks when I MC, but the sac was the size of a 5 week pregnancy. I had medical management so saw everything I passed - I didn't see a sac, and you could see it on U/S. I did see the placenta though, it sounds similar to what you described. It might be best to get your hcg levels checked again, and they can give you a definitive answer of whether or not you've MC. Big :hugs: x x

Sapphire there won't do another beta test, untill 2 weeks time, which is utter bollocks!

What I passed yesterday was quite a size, I'm guessing it's the sac with placenta attached, because it can't of been a baby! The embryo isn't that big at that many weeks gestation.

Even my sac at my 12 week scan measured 7 weeks and 5 days, and I'm sure on the notes from the scan it said 27mm... Id say what I passed yesterday was easily that big or even more!... But surely the d&c should of remove that....

Maybes I wasn't pregnant, maybes the old sac was still there and just decided at 6 weeks post d&c to start producing more HCG?... :(

I'm truly sorry Babee :hugs: Maybe taking a break, as you say, may help you and your dh with the healing process. Mc's are one of the hardest things to experience. Please know that you have my full support as and when you need it.

Oh boy. I'm so sad for you. And, your tests are getting darker? Don't they get lighter right away after a mc, or am I incorrect? Massive hugs, Babee.

Madrid I'm just soooo confused :(

No wonder with all the things you've been and are going through. I wish we live closer so that I could take you out for lunch or something. It's much easier when you can talk about these things and have a good cry too.
You know I've had 3 losses and it's so damn hard but it'll get better. You'll recover physically first and then take your time to come to terms with it in your heart. That's the not so easy part but you're very strong and are going to make it. :hugs:

Jelly I haven't a clue....

When I miscarried in April my hcg was 60,000s so it took a few days to notice on ics that it was coming down...

But my hcg on the 13th (Wednesday) was only 57... I know your urine takes longer to increase/decreas when compared to your blood... But I honestly thought today that I may of got a similar or fainter line than yesterday? I'm confused

Just this second done this one... Wanted to do one of these tests, as these what I was using when I was pregnant in feb, and I wanted to compare... (obviously too late now) stupid company sending me the wrong tests :(

Urghhh I feel soooo sick today.. I'm off now ladies to finish off my washing and tidy the house, looks like a bomb has hit it. X

Attachments

• 9d55f980.jpg
    9d55f980.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members