Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe that test is very very dark !!!! I would just hold out and try N get a scan in 2 week an betas if you go down a&e hun they can do betas you will have results in 1 hour xx

Betty any chance I could send you a picture? (I took a pic which I know sounds really strange, but I've never ever seen anything like this in my life, so I was very confused and I wanted to show a doctor or someone who unfortunately has been there.)

After my d&c the pregnancy went off for testing because it was possible of a molar pregnancy... Testing came back and said that everything was ok. The lady who did the surgery said everything looked complete.. About a week or so after the surgery there was quite a large sized dark red/blue/purple clot tissue thing... Then my bleeding stopped.

So this possibly can't be from my last pregnancy? Or can it, it was quite a size... I got to 12weeks and 4 days, but the sac measure 7 weeks 5 days, but surely there would of known at the lab if it was complete or not?

I had a scan on the 13th and there couldn't see anything. My HCG was 57

I'm soo confused, doctors don't want to know and treat me as though I'm crazy... But I know when I ovulate, like most woman do who have been trying for such a long time.

I feel fed up with it all I really do :(

Sorry just seen this message :/ yeah you can send me a photo you can send it too my email if you want it's [email protected] x

Wow you must be so confused, those tests look darker again.

It could be the D&C missed the sac before and you've just passed it.
My D&C missed loads of my tissue which I passed 17 weeks later, it was vile.
My HCG dropped to non pregnant levels about the same time though.

I still think you could be pregnant. I think you should deffo be pushing for another beta and another scan if these tests don't start getting lighter now!!!!

:hug:

Oh and I highly doubt it is from your last pregnany hun and plus they would off seen it on the scan if it was a piece off tissue after my daughter I had left over placenta and they cleary saw it on a scan sorry tmi did you squeeze it buy any chance ?? Xx

Betty I've just sent it the email to you....

The scanning place I went too wasn't the pregnancy one.. And it was a trainee sonographer, but she was overlooked by someone. There checked my ovaries etc and I just don't know how the hell they managed to not see this!...

I didn't haven't any cramps or pain and I just went to the toilet and that tissue piece just slipped out :(...

They can miss things! One of my scans missed a 2 inch mass!!

Plus it may have been stuck in your cervix!

Still got fingers crossed theres a new little sticky hiding in there, your tests certainly look promising to me!!

Thanx dan, things just don't add up to me...

It's too big to be a 4-5 week pregnancy... It's roughly about 1 inch wide! And about the same in length... Followed by other little bits :( I didn't have any cramps or pains, just came out into the toilet, I wouldn't of known it had if I didn't here the plop as it hit the water, so I had to fish it out to check as I would of always been like what the hell was that?

Since that happened yesterday, my bleeding has tapered off... Lastnight there wasn't any bleeding, even when I wiped, nothing... I went to the loo this morning and nothing... Then I took boys to school, went shopping, came back and there was a mucky coloured pink/brown blood... Been to the loo again and it's just when I'm wiping... If I was miscarrying then I really did expect to be bleeding heavy for days and have some pain at least?

It's all confusing it really is and I suppose only time will have all the answers... So I'm just gonna carry on, believing that I've miscarried and just see what time reveals... I don't know what else I can do to be honest x

U sent you an email back chick !! But your right when I have had my early miscarriges I was was in agony and bleeding very very heavy for 7 days I mean filling a pad after 1 hour xx

It's all sooo strange and confusing...

I'm just gonna ride this out x

Oh boy. I'm so sad for you. And, your tests are getting darker? Don't they get lighter right away after a mc, or am I incorrect? Massive hugs, Babee.

Not always, unfortunately. Some women do begin to pass things before their hcg levels drop...this happened to me during my first miscarriage. It's pretty likely that the D&C did remove all of the "products of conception" from that last time, and what you're seeing come out is endometrium, or the pregnancy lining that has been built up.

I would go in for 2 betas, though, honey. Just to make absolutely certain that you're indeed miscarrying...I'm NOT trying to give you any false hope at all, because I'll admit that it doesn't look good at this point, but I'll tell you that stranger things have happened. My best friend (who is 30 weeks pregnant with their first) was CONVINCED she was miscarrying at the beginning, and had all kinds of bleeds, clots, etc. she was passing...but her betas kept doubling, and eventually they saw the heartbeat several times, and she went on to have a normal pregnancy. Strange stuff happens, particularly when your body is attempting still to recover from the D&C procedure.

Either way, whether you've lost the baby, or whether what you're experiencing is a fluke, and you're indeed still pregnant, you must take care of yourself. I do think it's easier for me to tell you to err on the side of thinking the worst, however. I would hate for you to get your hopes up, and find that it was a miscarriage after all. I would put the hpts away, and go get your first beta done. They'll do the second in a couple of days...and that will be your definitive closure on it.

What a nightmare (I've been there before, and am praying so hard that 3rd times a charm, when I actually do get pregnant again) for you. Know that it does get easier, but you need to allow yourself to feel whatever you need to feel...and take things moment by moment. After you lose a child (or two, as in our case), you really are never quite the same. You just have to find your new normal.

I'm going to add that my last pregnancy was a chemical pregnancy, and I experienced a similar bleeding pattern to what you're describing. I began to bleed 4 weeks 3 days into it, and finally, on the toilet, (TMI alert) a dark blob appeared at the bottom of the toilet that was about an 1 inch-1 1/2 inch in diameter, with several smaller clots and bits as well. After I passed that, the bleeding subsided quite a bit, and after a few more days, was done. That blob was SOMETHING, but I'll never know exactly what.

I do think you should go get your betas done, and they should be done today, and Sunday or Monday. Give your heart some peace. If you miscarried, then you can have some closure, and try to begin picking up the pieces, and start healing/grieving/whatever you need to do. If you're still pregnant, then you'll know that also, and your doctor can monitor you very closely, since they'll consider it a "threatened miscarriage." Either way, it's important to know, for your sake, and for your sanity.

Thank you wookie... I had a beta done ont he 13th it was 57... I went to see the doctor yesterday to get a repeat one do e today to find out if I was miscarrying etc... She refused to do one untill 2 weeks time.

The tissue that I passed is a good inch or so in width and length... For a 4-5 week pregnancy everything I've read is suggesting you wouldn't be able to make out a sac as it would just be clumps of tissue bits as a sac at that stage is too small...

My sac at my 12 week scan in April was measuring at 27mm and came out at 7 weeks and 5 days.. There is no possible way I was that far along this time.. As I had a scan on the 13th and there couldn't see anything, there couldn't even see this clot thing that I lost yesterday.

I've had no pain or cramps before I lost that tissue piece, it just fell out..

I'm almost certain I've miscarried... Or passed anything that was in there. It's just seems bizarre at how big this thing was, how I haven't had pain or cramps and my bleeding has tapered off and still getting darker tests... I suppose I won't never know what's gone on, but I'm gonna go for my betas in 2 weeks time and see what that says x

I can't believe they're making you wait for 2 weeks for your second beta. Not only is that strange, but I find it rather cruel for someone in your predicament.

This is what I've been dealing with for weeks and weeks! Which is bonkers!

I've gave up fighting, I'm at the end, I'm worn down and I just want to go back to being normal again... My doctor looks at me as though I'm nuts, because I know when I ovulated etc...

I can't do this I really can't :(

You'll get through this. I know how rock-bottom this stuff feels. It will get better with time, but you need to know that it's going to TAKE time...there are days I'm still incredibly sad and then angry, and all over the place. And then other days, I'm feeling pretty good. I think what is most important, is the ability to recognize if you can't take it anymore, and need to reach out for help. It is very common for women to fall into deep depressions when they miscarry, and many need help to climb out of that hole. I'm just saying that you should KNOW when you've had enough, and need to talk to someone. I see both a counselor, and attend a support group for families who have experienced all kinds of baby loss. And on a level of PAIN and LOSS, miscarriage (even early miscarriage) can be as tough as having a stillbirth or SIDS child. Our babies never had a name, a gender...therefore no one seems to identify them as what they were...our children. Don't expect to just pick up and move on magically. Give yourself all the time you need.

I think you should hun or like I just said in your journal phone the epau if you still get no joy go to A&E one of them has to give you betas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"