Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic from my last pregnany at 4 weeks and 5 days (I knew exactly when I ovulated and my lmp) it was taken with FMU

second picture is from this morning taken with FMU... I reckon today I was around 4 weeks and 4-6days

Attachments

• 4weeks5days.jpg
    4weeks5days.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 9d55f980.jpg
    9d55f980.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 7
  • 701be4d9.jpg
    701be4d9.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
Honesty hun I stress to you run down to a&e you won't be there for long mate 2-3 hours honest you will
Know then it's the best way xx

Betty I really can't be arsed... Our a&e is out of town, our hospitals a&e got closed last year... I'm gonna go Monday :)

I'm not sure Babee, but i think you definately need to get checked out. I can't understand why they are being so flppin' useless.

Mine went pretty dark again and i was going out of my mind. It was just over new years and i remeber going to bed on 31 dec and crying about the upcoming year.

I know in a lot of ways i was lucky, because i received really good care, and have had so many blood tests. I really think you need to get another beta done, and then at least you will know if its is doubling etc, because if it is then it is most likely you are pregnant again.

What i had was really rare though because it wasn't molar.It would be more likely to be a new preganncy. But what is stange with you is the time hcg was in your syetm and i know from before they said they thought it may have been molar.

I also did a load of research into histology missin partial moles. Apparently with a partial mole it is more common for them to be either diagnosed as a complete mole or normal. This is because they share alot of the characterisics of both. My histology was checked 3 times at Addenbrooks (my local hosp) and then send to charing x to make sure it wasn't.

I hope your dr's pull their fingers out and start giving you the care you deserve an are entitled too.

Xx
Xx

Dan-o I assume since you had to take chemo that you had a molar pregnancy? This is also a possibility if HCG doesn't drop off or climbs again after a m/c, (a more scary and lets hope not option).. But it does usually require chemo to completely recover from. Either way hon I really think you need some answers, it seems your case is unusual for sure. Someone needs to figure out what is going on! I really hate doctors and their lack of caring about people these days!

Dan-o I assume since you had to take chemo that you had a molar pregnancy? This is also a possibility if HCG doesn't drop off or climbs again after a m/c, (a more scary and lets hope not option).. But it does usually require chemo to completely recover from. Either way hon I really think you need some answers, it seems your case is unusual for sure. Someone needs to figure out what is going on! I really hate doctors and their lack of caring about people these days!

I didn't have a molar and was going to start chemo in jan. My hcg had started to rise. Although this is rare without a molar. I was lucky that at the eleventh hour, hcg started to fall again. Although nine months on and i'm still waiting for negative.

When I had my scan on 25th of April, I was told I had a blighted ovum and possible molar pregnancy. Hcg was in the 60,000s... So the consultant said hmm I'm not sure, but get a d&c just incase. So April 27th I had a d&c. The surgeon came and talked to me and said that I had lost quite abit of blood, but there managed to stop it and therefore if I don't see much blood when I go home, not to worry as I've already lots. She said to her eyes only it didn't look like a molar pregnancy. But anyways the pregnancy got sent to histology, who I heard back from after 3 weeks... There said there couldn't find any sign of a molar or partial molar pregnancy... Genetics was normal. That was that...

I only started testing from my d&c as I was worried about the whole molar thing, and I was convinced thats what it was. But when my tests started to decrease I thought phew!

I really hope there havent messed up and now have a mole growing, but surely a scan should of seen this?

Or Hun I would go to asds or tesco and grab one of them rapid first response or gold I think they detect 100 mlu so you wouldnt get a proper line if you were miss carrying on them . But I think if
You did goto a&e you can get a piece of mind hun becoz I know if I was in your situation I would be a complete utter wreck probley wouldn't be able too function x x

Not sure if a molar pregnancy is visible or not, I'm sure it would depend on how large it had grown and the ability of the tech to be thorough.. I would sure want to check it out as a d&C itself will not take care of a molar pg. I'm glad they did histology, that usually is pretty definitive that there is no molar pg going on.. So frustrating for you! I would be going crazy as I know you must be as well.

Lotte that seems unusual to have hcg that long, i hope you get some answers soon as well!

Babee, it is very very unlikely that you have a mole growing. It is far more likely to be a new pregnancy, but this is a reason to make sure that you get checked out. Ansd that the dr's are being arse's for not caring for you.

You think you ovulated and that talies up with the dates. This is by far the most likely scenario.

Xx

I've got some first response tests, but those detect low amounts though, so probs not going to be of any help to me.

I thought my Clearblue tests had arrived today, but it was indeed my FRERS... But hopefully there come tomorrow. I'll take one of those if there do arrive and see what it gives me... Correct me here if I'm wrong, but is 25miu 1-2, 50miu 2-3 and 100miu 3+.... Or are the levels set higher?

Not sure if a molar pregnancy is visible or not, I'm sure it would depend on how large it had grown and the ability of the tech to be thorough.. I would sure want to check it out as a d&C itself will not take care of a molar pg. I'm glad they did histology, that usually is pretty definitive that there is no molar pg going on.. So frustrating for you! I would be going crazy as I know you must be as well.

Lotte that seems unusual to have hcg that long, i hope you get some answers soon as well!

Yes, it is unusual - its a nightmare! My consultant said in 20 yrs he had never had another patient take this long! They think i had placenta accreta where the placenta burrowed into the womb and had stil been kicking hcg out. What doesn't kil you makes you stronger and all that!
X

Babee, it is very very unlikely that you have a mole growing. It is far more likely to be a new pregnancy, but this is a reason to make sure that you get checked out. Ansd that the dr's are being arse's for not caring for you.

You think you ovulated and that talies up with the dates. This is by far the most likely scenario.

Xx

Thank you Hunnie, it's just that whole bloody molar thing has scared the living day lights out of me... I've been back and forth to the doctors scared incase my hcg wasn't going down to how it should of been etc, I've had tablets to which the doctor thought I may of got an infection in my uterus... So :shrug:

I think it < 200 for 1 -2, 200-2000 for 2-3 and >2000 for 3+
xx

Oh hun,I'm not really sure what to think :shrug:

When I had my last mmc roughly the same time as you, I had a scan just short of 12 weeks and they told me that the pregnancy was no more than 5 weeks at the very most and asked me to come back in 10 days, but I knew it was the begining of the end, anyway before the 10 days was up the bleeding started and I passed clots 2 of them roughly the size you described, I had little pain but did still bleed for a week or so, after the first to clots that came together, I still was passing then very very small pieces of tissue.

I really hope this isnt what is happening to you, but with a few people saying the clots were to large for a 4-5 week pregnancy I thought I would share mine.

Big hugs, thinking of you sweetie :hugs::hugs:

It is possible to m/c one baby and keep another, like a set of twins! Not trying to play on hopes but those are sure dark lines.. I'm sorry that you are having such a rough time of it, hugs hon and hope you get some answers soon!

I don't believe it to be possible to have one twin swept away from a d&c??? I could be wrong I guess anything is possible, but that sounds a little far fetched to me. If it was a normal m/c, then I would say defo possible to lose one and the other keep growing.

Lotte I've never heard of that, but saying that I hadn't heard of a blighted ovum or molar pregnancy untill I was faced with it all.

I really hope that everything is starting to run on track for you now, did you say your at hcg 7? If so, your almost there... Fingers crossed for you Hunnie x

Yes- nearly there! Thanks Babee

Hope you get your answers soon

Xx

I think it < 200 for 1 -2, 200-2000 for 2-3 and >2000 for 3+
xx

Hmmm I doubt I would get a 2-3 then :(... Say my hcg is doubling and everything is ok, then it was 57on the 13th so today roughly would be 114 that's if it's doubled :shrug:

Maybes I'll wait lol

It is possible to m/c one baby and keep another, like a set of twins! Not trying to play on hopes but those are sure dark lines.. I'm sorry that you are having such a rough time of it, hugs hon and hope you get some answers soon!

I don't believe it to be possible to have one twin swept away from a d&c??? I could be wrong I guess anything is possible, but that sounds a little far fetched to me. If it was a normal m/c, then I would say defo possible to lose one and the other keep growing.

I think what a mommy meant was, loosing a twin from a new pregnancy, not the pregnancy I had a d&c procedure :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"