Not open for further replies.
No, it's higher.

1-2 25miu
2-3 200miu
3+ 2,000miu

I'm such a poas trivia addict! :haha:

Xxx

:rofl: but I can always rely on you girls to have the answers :thumbup:

Well if there come tomorrow, pretty pointless me using one isn't is? As even if everything was ok and my hcg doubled it would only be roughly 114, so I wouldn't get a 2-3

When I had a line like that on an IC mine said 3+!!

Hmmmm dan o what ya reckon... Should I just use the ics or test with the Clearblue with that testing having different miu for the conception thing?

I've got FRERS, but there sensitive, so I dare say I'd had a good line on those, so there defeat the object

I say pee on a Clearblue just to see what happens :) The other tests are all gonna have darker lines b/c the ones you pee'd on today I barely get lines on those :) SOOO I SAY CLEARBLUE :) woot woot! I really think your gonna get a 2-3 or 3+ because those are as dark as my lines or darker than when I was on my 10,000 miu shot for Triggering! I know all the miu's don't soak up in body but I know its more around the 5,000 range!

Well been to the toilet for a number 2 :blush:

Pad was inserted at 5pm and nothing, no bleeding but dusky pink shade of CM... Checked cervix it's very high, feels firmer and a lot more closed.

Can't believe I've just shared my toilet antics, but thought I would mention that, I'm also constipated and so effort had to be applied and I'm still only spotting with pink

NO MORE TOUCHING THAT CERVIX PLEASE!!! no no no!!!!!! Leave it be!!!!

:) Lots of :hugs: your way in hopes that next #2 is a little easier...LMFAOOOOOOOO I'm rollin that sounds HORRID :)

I also say POA clearblue, it might tide you over until the EPU open on Monday!

I reckon the FRER will be super dark, so probably not telling you much, like you say xx

Hahahaa :rofl:.... I had to say number 2, I hate the other words for it hahaha... But I thought I would just share it all with you's :haha: (god I hope I don't meet any of you's in the flesh hahah oh the shame)

Right hopefully these Clearblue come tomorrow, then I shall pee on one and of course I will share with you all the results of that :)

If they don't come tomorrow, then I'll have to wait till Monday to know what's what at the Epu

You are right bugs I did not mean after the D&C, I meant the bleeding/passing of a clot you had this time around!
Can't wait to see your new test.. Guess we will have to be our own "arm chair" doctors since the real ones seem to have their heads up their asses!

Ahhhh I thought that's what ya meant...

I trust you ladies soooo much more than any bloody doctors lol :)

i have a way more embarrassing #2 story in my journal. i thought i was going to have to go to the hospital! :blush:

Oh bex you sooo know I'm gonna come right over there have a looksie...

Eeee what we talk about on bnb hahahaa

Girl! You are still pregnant for sure! That latest test is wicked dark.

I've got everything freaking crossed that you've got a little fightin' bean in there!

I almost didn't test today, I had a horrible vivid dream lastnight, that my tests are actually fakes and I seen it on the news saying these tests needed to be returned etc as anyone who pees on it, will give a positive. So I made my kids and OH pee on one to see what they got... I woke up in a sweat lol and thought arghh I daren't test, what if it's faint etc

But here's the results I tested with fmu, but will try with SMU also... I just had to use one of my FRERS just to see what it was like and I thought it would of maybes of been darker than this?

Anyways bleeding has well and truly stopped! I'm not even spotting. How mad is that? There's no red, pink, brown etc, it's just clear... And I've still got no pain. Which is good I suppose, but leaves me very confused

Attachments

• a848dd80.jpg
    a848dd80.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 19
  • b6968d1b.jpg
    b6968d1b.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 34
Awww we'll vivid dreams is certainly a symptom of pregnancy aswell !!!! Thoses tests are ver very dark now hun , the frer looks dark as well when. Will your digis arrive , how r u feeling x

awwwwh i hope this lil miracle comes true 4 u i really do..it would be lovley x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back