Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why the FRER looks like that, but those ic's are amazingly dark!! Might be too much hcg for the FRER. Hopefully the CB will tell you more. Xxx

Postman came earlier than usual and he gave me my Clearblue... I could of kissed him! Haha

Well I sat for ages thinking should I dip one? Oh I dunno, should I? Hahaha. Anyways I dipped it!

It came up with pregnant pretty quick, but it took ages and ages for it to come up with the conception, it must of only been about 30 seconds, but it felt a life time! My heart was beating pretty hard and here it is!

I just sat and cried lol

Second pic is of the strips inside the Clearblue...
Third pic is a opk strip

Attachments

• 9358de8a.jpg
    9358de8a.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 23
  • 3c72a9dd.jpg
    3c72a9dd.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 413c4eac.jpg
    413c4eac.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
I know mobaby.... OMG lol... I'm in shock, stunned confused and just like WTF is going on?

I'm going to the epu on Monday I want my blood testing again etc

:shock:

My jaw is on the floor!

Babee...whoa! Talk about mass confusion!!! You know, you could very well still be pregnant. I retract my earlier comments about "it not looking good" for this one...it may be looking fine after all.

Stranger things have happened, for sure! Best of luck, and I'm going to pop the popcorn and keep stalking this thread until everyone knows what's going on!

Oh, and about the line on FRER...that's actually a dark test for a FRER...they don't typically get way dark, and the test lines don't seem to hold as much dye as they used to. So, in my book, that test is awesome! And who can refute that beautiful digi???

Wow! Been silently stalking but had to just say Wow!! Never seen anything like it. You have to go get checked out hun x x

I knew it!! So you are over 200 at the very least then! Doesn't tell you what's going on but might give you some ammunition for Monday so you can get another beta/scan!!! Xx

Omg congrats babe it honestly looks like your betas are defnatly doubling !!! Yep defiantly try and get into Epu they have too give you betas I think in 2 week if they re scan you there will defnatly be a baby in there xx

wow! i just don't know what to say, babee... this is the craziest rollercoaster ever!

OMG!!! I have everything crossed for you hun that this is going to end well.

xx

Yayayayay! I knew you were still pregnant :happydance:

Congratulations Hun!

I'm In utter shock! I can't believe it... Told my OH today as he asked if I had tested and I said yeh I got a 2-3 and he looked at me as though I was crazy, so I brought him down the test. Even he was like WTF?

So his next question was, so what the hell did you pass the other day then?.. I reply with, I haven't got a clue!

I'm going Monday to the hospital early pregnancy unit.. I've gave up on my doctors surgery, I need bloods doing! Maybes a scan? Progestrone maybes? Anyways I just need somebody who knows what's what to look after me.. And I know the hospital will do that. I'm taking my iPad, with all the pictures of my tests on and a picture of what I passed the other day.

Well my bleeding stopped lastnight, but I was sat still for hours! And this morning there was no blood at all... But I cleaned my kitchen and went to the toilet and blood, not loads, but deffo red. so I thought right I'm sitting down and doing bugger all and now it's tapering off again. I wonder if my uterus is weak and when I'm moving about etc I'm causing the bleeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"