Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be...when I was bleeding (with preg. with my son), my doctor told me that if I did less, I would bleed less, and he was right. He said if I sat around with my legs up, resting, I'd probs bleed less, and I did!

Babee, I really think this LO inside of you is going to be just fine. All pregnancies are different, and even though you didn't bleed with your others, things could very well still be okay. xoxo

I'm just gonna try and rest as much as I can, I will do anything to keep hold of this LO, hopefully there is still one there.

I had a blighted ovum last time, so I know all too well how your body will produce HCG etc and carry on being pregnant without a baby... I just hope this isn't happening again.

I should hopefully know more Monday x

The likelihood of two blighted ovums in a row is really, really, low.

I'm thinking your bleed was some entirely different funky thing, such as a subchorionic hematoma or something. Or just some endometrium from the last time finally coming loose, and expelling.

Still get those betas, whatever you do. It's best to know either way...

I have been told the likelihood of having 2 blighted ovums in a row is very low... But before I found out I had a blighted ovum, I was on the understanding that (or blissfully ignorant), that a pregnancy didn't continue if a baby had died or a baby didn't form... I got to 12weeks and 4 days and thought woohoo I'm past the 12 week stage with no complications, or so I thought.

I never knew a pregnancy could continue to grow without a baby, or if some tissue is left behind then it produce HCG... So now I know all of this, its at the very forefront of mind.

I'm keeping my mind open about this, I've tried my best to try and put this to the back of mind and carry on as though I'm not pregnant (although, I've been taking pregnacare, not drinking alcohol etc) just incase. For me, I find it easier to think the worst, cos then any positive news is good :)

Hopefully Monday I will know a little bit better as to what's going on

Hey hunny! I've been silently stalking your thread and I'm so pleased that things appear to look more positive for you! Good luck for Monday hun xxx

Oh Babee such a confusing time for you but that 2-3 was just brilliant! You said you would have been expecting that this week and you've got it yaaay!! Not long at all now till monday and now you are really armed... you are pregnant ducky!!!! Hugss galore xxx

Thank you hunnies... I'm glad I got the 2-3 because now when I see the epu on Monday I'm armed with proof, that I've gone from 1-2 just before the bleeding to a 2-3 days after bleeding started.

Surely doesn't take a genius to work out, something is not all it appears to be..

I really can't wait to just get some solid factual answers, even if that means bad news. I just want to know

You know, this is sad to say, but maybe you were pregnant with twins and lost just one of them and that is what you passed and that is why you are bleeding, but the other baby is holding on and you will get your little one. This may not be the case, but it would explain a lot of the issues you are having. Best of luck to you, you deserve this baby!!!!

Silent stalker here! I'm crossing my fingers and toes!! I think you are truly pregnant, I've heard of people having AF after they are pg and I know some people do get those clots too... I'll keep checking in!!! :thumbup:

ive been silently stalking and wanted to say i have everything crossed for you hun xx

:) Really am pleased for you hun :) Im stalking this thread and keeping my Fxd for you xx

Good luck for monday hun!!!!!!!!!!! Looking good x x

Here are today's tests... This baby is going nowhere! :happydance:

Can't wait to go to the epu tomorrow, Hopefully get to the bottom of what's going on x

Attachments

• 35dfac9e.jpg
    35dfac9e.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 28
Wow!! You need sunglasses to view those lines!!!

Digi will be 3+ soon I bet!

Roll on tomorrow!

I think those are the darkest positive IC's I've ever seen on BnB! Congrats on the digi too:happydance: Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Thoses are the drkest I've seen too ! I agree your digi will be 3+ soon just hope they sort you tmro !!! If you are defintly pregnant how may weeks would you be now ?? Xx

Betty I'm not entirely sure because I had a d&c on 27th April.. I haven't had a AF since then. So I'm guessing the medical people would use that date as my LMP, but we all know that's gonna be incorrect.

I believed I ovulated on 26-27th of May, I only think this because I had some awful cramps on my right side, high soft open cervix and EWCM. We had :sex: the early hours of the 27th.

If that's true I started to get positives around 9-10dpo on the 7th of June. And therefore would be around 5 weeks... But it's all based on a guesstimation. But I only got a 2-3 yesterday meaning I would be roughly 4 weeks?

Hopefully a scan can reveal something x

so happy for you huni, sounds a bit like my second, got told was miscarrying and basically get on with it, i kept getting positives on tests which was getting darker and low and behold she is 19 months old, good luck for tomorrow hope you get some answers xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"