Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you are approx 5 weeks too - the digits aren't albsolutly accurate but they are a good sign. Pretty sure I had 2-3 at 5-6 wks and that would be right

Well so far I've had no bleeding at all... :happydance: and I've been active, the olympic torch bearers were in our town today, so we had a trek to go and watch it etc... And still nothing... Which I feel very very relieved about :)

Been staking u hun. im sooo keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck for monday!! xxx

Wow! I'm SO happy for you. Those lines look beautiful:) They look like mine, lol. I bought more tests yesterday, ha ha b/c I get nervous! I bet you're 5 or so weeks:) Can't wait to hear an update tomorrow!

Well just been to the loo and I've got abit of brown creamy consistency discharge... Which is good, cos brown means old and it's mixed in with CM... So Yey things must be settling.

But that's the first thing I've had all day :happydance:

Off to the EPU tomorrow, I don't know if I should ring up (try and find the number from somewhere) or just turn up and see if there can see me? I've already been to the EPU back in April due to my last MC so I know where it is and Ive seen the woman whos in charge etc.

My hospital EPU is only a 5 minute walk from my house, so it doesn't matter if I'm told to come back etc! So yeh, should I go first or ring first? X

i just can't wait for your epu visit tomorrow. i just know you're going to get great news!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bex what do ya reckon I should do, should I ring up first, or just go and see if I can be seen?

I would just turn up, its harder for them to put you off if you're there in person x

I agree just turn up, it will probably be easier to just explain your situation there and then. Good luck xx

Yep defo just turn up! Spesh if you can get a little exercise in too with a short walk... bonus! Ooooh good luck to you sweetie. Am really really excited for you :) Am even on my hols and checking every day for updates from you! GOOD LUCK xxxx

yeah... i agree with all these lovely ladies. if it were me, i'd just go in. it might be too easy for them to just turn you away over the phone.

I would just turn up too - might be busy being a Monday (after wkend) but if it's only 5 mins away you got nothing to lose from trying xx

Eeeeekkk... It's Monday tomorrow, I'm a bag full of emotions... I'm excited, nervous anxious... But most of all just happy that someone will know what's going on and will actually listen to me and hopefully help me :)

Gl hunni I will check back for a update hoping its really good news for you hun :)

silently been stalking wishing you and your bean a happy and healthy 9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back