Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: i feel so horrible that your body is playing all these nasty tricks on you. i think giving it a little while will at least give you a more reliable answer so you can put your mind at ease. :flower:

I hate my body! It really does feel useless to me at the minute... But hopefully af arrives soon, so then hopefully ovulation can be detected better! :)

aww im sorry hun i had the same thing happen with the exact same tests. sadly it did turn out to be a chemical but i fell pregnant the very next month and am now 36 weeks with a healthy baby girl, dont give up xxxx

I'm now 4 days late (but I did miscarry, so I dare say this is normal)

I tested today even though I said I wouldn't and still positive... Nearly 5 weeks of positives! When is it gonna go?

I think the best thing would be to get betas a couple of times and see what is happening, just to make sure there was no complication with the miscarriage. It could just have been you had a bean after the miscarriage that didn't stick, but just to make sure I think they should investigate it. All the stress worry and wondering can't be doing you any good. XXXX

I agree with Calm.

If you're still getting positives, you need to have a couple betas done to ensure that your levels are falling.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I tested last night and my line is still there. I know it's getting fainter but somewhere deep in my heart wanted so badly to believe that I was still pregnant.

I hope you get some answers soon.

I agree ^^...I really think you should go to the doctor's office to get betas done, and find out what's going on. So sorry. xoxo

I agree with the other girls, get betas done to be on the safe side. HCG levels should fall fairly rapidly, but of course it depends on what your numbers were when you miscarried. Although I was 10 weeks pregnant when I MC, I had lowish numbers and I got a BFN within 2 weeks. The EPAU I went to said to contact them if I didn't get a BFN after 2 weeks, and they would do another ultrasound to make sure I had MC fully. AF arrived 5 weeks after the MC. Good luck x x

babee don't you think your temp today is a bit too high if you aren't pregnant? Are your tests getting any darker?

Stucki I just saw your siggy :hugs:

My temps stayed high for a while after my miscarriage. Go and get serial betas done that way at least you can see its dropping and that it is left over hcg and you can move on from it.

I'm going tomorrow to get something done, whether that's betas or a scan... I just need to do something, I've got a nagging feeling that I've got "retained products" urghhh I hate that term.

I feel like I'm going nuts! Surely the hcg must be low now? Arghhhh

Madrid: I think I may of ovulated on the CD23... Other temps were taken during the day as I was just seeing what was what.... Today's was the only temp I took at 8am as I use to take them, when I use to fill in my charts with my temps... My temp today is surely a post ovulation temp.

Sapphire:... My hcg at 12weeks and 4 days (scan showed sac at 7 weeks and 5 days) was in the 60,000's... It never got repeated.

Did this test today...

It's very very close to a bfn, but I could still see a faint line

The test measures anything from 10miu

Attachments

• 7d73a8d9.jpg
    7d73a8d9.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 37
Yep its still there, here is a tweak

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 32
Yup thought so :(... I've never ever wanted to see a bfn so badly before lol

But surely it has to be in double digits now? Especially with it being sooo faint?

I also reckon that if I did ovulate on CD23 then AF (if my Lp has stayed the same) should be here not he 2nd of June... So we shall see

I know what it feels like, I've had 4 miscarriages all around the 6-10 week mark, sometimes my lwevels would go down quickly but one miscarriage I had to get a d&C, My numbers were never as high as yours got so I bet its just taking time to get out of your system, I'm soooo sorry this is happening to you

Awww I'm so sorry to hear Maureen... I had to have a d&c this time round. So I'm aware things can take abit longer than a natural MC, but I'm soo frustrated, every little niggle I'm wondering if it's AF.

I'm also thinking of taking a break from Ttc for a maybes a few months... This has really took the wind out of my sails :(

Bugs, we are in the same boat now! I just tested again and my stupid lines are not only back, but they're getting darker again.

:hugs: I hope this all works out in the end.

Just wanted to give you hugs:hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this. xoxo

If you had a D&C there should be nothing inside you left from the previous pregnancy. Also you're more likely to O and have a normal cycle but I don't know about the hormones, whether it takes longer or not to go back to 0. I think is a good idea to see your gp and take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"