Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
2pm is better than 5pm lol and at least you don't have to wait for results they tell your there cx gl

2pm is better than 5pm lol and at least you don't have to wait for results they tell your there cx gl

Yeh exactly! Not having to wait all day/night then waiting till dinner time the next day to know what's going on... Like the other day for example :haha:

I'm not fully sure what happens after the scan... I.e if I get a follow up.. But I shall know more soon :)

Fingers crossed for today - really excited for you!

Good luck for today hun! Looking forward to your update this evening! Xx

Super excited for you!!! Just remember that you might not see to much! :hugs:

To be honest I'm just hoping to see a nice round sac...

I'm scared of going and for them to tell me there's nothing at all, but left over "products of conception" as they like to put it.

It's soooo nerve wrecking, if I hadn't of had the bleeding I would of been fine... But because of that, I'm like why? What the hell did I pass?..

But I suppose I shall know more either way soon x

Thinking of you today & very much looking forward to your good news!!!

Annddd, I'm up :D can't wait to see scan pics!!!

Hoping you have had good news! x

Well I'm back... Do you want the good or the bad news first?

Well I'll start with the good... I am indeed pregnant in my uterus! Ovaries look clear and nothing in my tubes.. So no ectopic. Phew! The gestational sac is lovely and round and measured 7.2mm x 6.5 so roughly 5 weeks which I thought as much... There was also a yolk sac...

BUT the bad news is, there is a lot of fluid (blood) surrounding the gestational sac. I've been told I will more than lightly start bleeding again and the likelihood that I miscarry is high. Because of this blood, things aren't looking good.

I need to go back in 2 weeks time for another scan, if I start bleeding I need to phone the early pregnancy assessment and there will get me in etc.

So now it's just another waiting game to see if I miscarry or not x

Try not to worry too much about it. Lots of women bleed and have babies, so even if you do bleed it doesn't mean your going to lose your bean. That is great news that your beta has went up so high, you have a yolk sac and a baby in the uterus. I will send positive thoughts your way.

Try not to worry hunny x a friend of mine had exactly the same issue and she now has a healthy 9 month old x

Thinking of you hun, and good news, lets hold on to that! :happydance:
I remember having blood around the sac with my first and it was all fine by 10 weeks. Explained my dodgy bleeding!
The fact you can see a yolk sac too is great! xxx

I've got everything crossed for you, I have a hunch you have a fighter in there XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"