Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this hun and read your update, I have everything crossed for you!! xxx

I'm so happy they saw the baby!!!!!! Sorry about the bleed, you do have a fighter in there! Fx for you!

we are going to collectively will that baby to be a sticky little bean!!!! like you, that babe has overcome a lot to get here and it's going to keep on fighting!!!!! :bodyb:

You have a little fighter in there for sure! I think this is going to be a strong sticky baby.

fingers r deffo crossed 4 u hunnibun :) but im sure u dont need it...this bby has survived the odds so far..sumone is smiling on u...:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have read this from start to finish (took me some time :haha:)

What a total roller coaster you have been on hun:cry:

Time to relax and put your feet up now hun, you have a little fighter in there :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Thank you for replying ladies :thumbup:

I'm throwing caution to the wind, and trying to be positive!... I've had quite abit of bleeding had some tissue loss and my baby has still stuck! It's NOT going anywhere :thumbup: x

Yep think positive hun !!! My best friend had bleeding Alot this is becoz there was a massive clot next to the sac her baby is now 2 !!! And very healthy xxx

Aww Babee this is the news we have all been waiting for and although it's worrying for you to hear about the fluid around the sac but it would seem this is an answer for the bleeding you had! Fantastic news that baby is where it should be and everything else looks ok :-D !!! What a little fighter! And it sounds as though you are getting great care too and being taken seriously with your concerns :)

Can't wait for more updates soon! Big hugs hunni xxx

I wish I got a scan picture now... I don't know why I didn't :dohh:

But I suppose when I get my next scan I should be 7 weeks and therefore I should see more :)

I'm so happy that your lo is in the right spot. I'll keep you in my prayers....I agree that you have a fighter in your belly:ninja:!

:bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb:
What a strong little bean!!! Keep it up :D So happy for you, Babee. There have been so many ups and downs getting to this point, that I just KNOW this is going to have a happy ending :happydance:

:bodyb::bodyb::bodyb::bodyb:
What a strong little bean!!! Keep it up :D So happy for you, Babee. There have been so many ups and downs getting to this point, that I just KNOW this is going to have a happy ending :happydance:

I can't believe how many ups and downs I've had in the last 8-9weeks... I honestly feel like I've been to hell and back, but it's sooooo worth it and I would do it all over again if it meant I was one step closer to getting my rainbow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->