Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the doctor earlier... And he can't give me anything cos I'm pregnant!...

I went to Asda earlier, the woman behind the checkout, said "oooo what have ya done to ya eye?" so I explained to her.... Then went to the lottery ticket booth and the lady there said "oooo your eye looks sore what have ya been doing?"

So yeh that made me very conscience of the fact that my eye is HUGE haha

Babee your latest tests are AWESOME!! Looking forward to the next scan for you xx

Well I spoke too soon... I noticed some blood at 7pm tonight :cry:

Only noticed it when I wiped after going for a wee... It doesn't seem a lot yet, but it was red again, I knew this would happen as I was told so.... But I'd prefer not to bleed... But then would it be better to let the blood that's in my uterus out, so then it gets it over and done with..... I'm soo scared I'll miscarry though.

Rang maternity assessment, there told me it's too early to rescan as there wouldn't see much growth... If I start pouring with blood and it's filling a pad in less than hour or I'm pained, I need to go to a&e..

So it's another waiting game :cry:

it's just your little bean growing and pushing that leftover blood out of the way. of course it would make you feel better to not be bleeding at all, but maybe it is better for your lo. :hugs:

sending sticky strong wishes your way!

It mite b that blood coming away babe and not a m/c im in hospital tonight suffering from dehidration so im on a drip. Ive had bloods done today and my levels r nice and high. Having a scan in the morning glad im getting one earlier than expected but i am shitting it.:wacko:. Thinking of u hun. X

It mite b that blood coming away babe and not a m/c im in hospital tonight suffering from dehidration so im on a drip. Ive had bloods done today and my levels r nice and high. Having a scan in the morning glad im getting one earlier than expected but i am shitting it.:wacko:. Thinking of u hun. X

Awww Hunnie, dehydration is awful, glad they seeing to you... And awwwww yeh you get to meet bubs soon :)...

Keep me posted x

Urghhhh the cramps have started... OH is running me bath to hopefully ease them off x

Hey how u doing ??? Whens your next scan ??? :D x

Hey Hunnie... I'm ok, how's you? Have you tested today?

Well I'm ok and I'm not ok lol... I'm feeling ever soo sorry for myself, I have conjunctivitis in both my eyes (my right one being worse than the other, there soooo puffy!)... Went to the doctors earlier today and basically they can't give me anything and told me to go to a eye infirmary hospital 1 hour drive away :(, so I'm just gonna bathe it with cooled boiled water... Which I'm hoping helps.

As for baby, everything seems fine :thumbup:, I haven't had any bleeding, no cramps... And my evening bloat is just HUGE lol.. But I'm not complaining... Next scan is Wednesday the 11th at 4pm x

hey hun yeah i tested the pic is posted on one of the threads it was faint but there so fingerscrossed tmro it will be darker otherwise ill cry lol

OH no that horrible bless ya hun .. yeah bathe them actually its one of the best things to do anyway :) thats great no bleeding is fab lets hope it stays that way !!!! ekkk am so exited for you !!!! the baby will look like a lil baby then and not a sac n yolk lol ohh bloats good i remember that feeling very well lol ..... as for them tests i defnitlaly need sun glasses too look at them haha!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance:

Well I spoke too soon... I noticed some blood at 7pm tonight :cry:

Only noticed it when I wiped after going for a wee... It doesn't seem a lot yet, but it was red again, I knew this would happen as I was told so.... But I'd prefer not to bleed... But then would it be better to let the blood that's in my uterus out, so then it gets it over and done with..... I'm soo scared I'll miscarry though.

Rang maternity assessment, there told me it's too early to rescan as there wouldn't see much growth... If I start pouring with blood and it's filling a pad in less than hour or I'm pained, I need to go to a&e..

So it's another waiting game :cry:

oh am so crap i didnt even see this hopefully everything will be okay babe:hugs: hopefully it will just be the horrib blood coming out maybe becoz baby has grown its pushed some more out :( poor you hun i real feel for you bet your emotions are all over xxxxxxx

:hugs: sorry that you're having a bit of a bleed.
Hopefully it's just that extra blood they said would come out and nothing more! We know you have a fighter in there!
If you're able, get your feet up and have a bit of a relax [easier said than done, I know]
Sending you lots of hugs! :hugs:

Thank you for your prayers ladies....

Well blood turned to brown lastnight, and there isn't as much as there was last time, so I'm hoping it's just going to trickle out and leave baby where he/she is.

I walked the boys to school this morning and I have that horrible crampy bruised feeling :cry: which I usually get before/during AF... So I'm really hoping that goes soon x

Thinking of you hun x x I'm sure its just that bit of blood making way for your growing bean - take it easy x x

:hugs: hun try to remember this was to be expected and it doesnt mean bad!

Hiya hun.
Well i had my scan today and she thinks she can c a amall fetal pole but no heartbeat so i think im losing my baby. There gonna scan me on 9th jul but thats ages away. I dont have no hope tho because at the very least i wud b 7 wks. But goin by my lmp i shud b 8. And u wud c a heartbeat by then. So looks like its game over for me and a 4th loss. Just wanna hurry up and bleed now so i no for sure im comp devastated but its out of my hands. Think im gonna come off baby and bump for now cuz im to upsett. But wish u all the best hun:cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"