Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future_hopes sending you massive hugs ((hugs)) and hoping your little one stays put. It is amazing how capable neonatal units are now to handle such situations should your little one need to come early. My 27 weeker only had one dose of steroids(rather than the two you'll get) and she did just fine :) I'm happy to chat with you if you are ever worried about possible life on the neonatal unit. :hugs:

Babee_Bugs i hope you are doing well!

thank u hon thats so kind of u.

it was odd how she said if i have at 24wks only have 10% of survival i always thought it was more, but i dont know if she ment because the meds im on it will have less chance. sadly i must take the meds or ill die so no choice.

my meds can make baby small to so maybe thats why she said only 10%.
ill have those steroids at 28 wks so hopefully baby stays put as long as poss. even if i get to 32 wks just dont want to lose my baby. im so scered x:cry:

:hugs: I know how it feels, not knowing what will happen. Always here :flower:

future hope all goes well for you. Who told you, you have to starve for 24 hours?? I hope not the docs, that is NOT true by any means. I just did my GD test and for the first one is the one hour one and you don't even have to fast for that one. When you get there, you drink a nice and sweet nasty drink, wait an hour and have blood taken. If you fail that one, like I do, then they bring you back for the 3 hour test, which they tell you to fast, nothing after midnight, then same thing, you drink a super sweet nasty drink, then have your blood drawn every hour for 3 hours. Thats it. I NEVER heard of not being able to eat for 24 hours, I would be sick. good luck to you

Awww future I'm glad your back Hunnie and glad you saw heartbeat... That's a relief...

It does sound abit complicated regarding your medication etc... But there do wonderful things in the neonatal units these days. More and more young babies and living to a normal life that any other child would have at full term.

With any pregnancy there is always risks and complications, whether or not the mother is poorly before conceiving. Before i fell with my first son i was very good in health... But I developed gestational diabetes around 34 weeks, there was a few times that I was getting contractions and dilating to about 2cms... My blood pressure would sometimes be high and i would have heart palpatitions, thankfully never found protein in urine though. And so I had to had steroid injections to help babies lungs... With him I also had a scan every 4 weeks from 24-26 weeks onwards, as there thought somehow he was going to be small :/ lol... He was nearly 9lbs!

With my second son, I told them to just bugger off and leave me alone.. I had my normal scans and that was that, I refused further ones, because it just made me worry more... I then found out I had strep b, but had a c section birth so that didn't matter.

With any future babies I'm a high risk... Simply because of the anuerysm I had coiled in my brain, if I give birth naturally, this could poss a risk of the anuerysm enlarging, then bleeding in my subarachnoid space in my brain and ultimately dying. So I will be sectioned early to avoid this.

I'm glad your doctors etc will be on top of this pregnancy and I hope everything is ok x

As for me, I took this test today... I hadnt tested for AGES, and since I had that bleeding on the 28-29th I just wanted to see if it had gone faint or not...

As you can tell its very dark... So I hope it's good news. It's now 7 days till my next scan and I can't wait I'm sick of waiting, I just want to know x

Attachments

• c510eb79.jpg
    c510eb79.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
Woooooo thats fabulously dark!

Remember though, anytime now it can start going faint again - it happens, it doesnt mean anything bad!

very dark huni !!!! oh iam such an impatient person i would be going crackers lol onlly 7 days tho :D ekkk

thanks hunny. im feeling more positive today and my OH is so sure ill have baby at 35 wks and it will b 5lbs now dont mind this cuz can take home. its my liver and seizure meds that cause babys to b much smaller than normol babies. im so sorry to hear about ur illness that must b so scerey hun.

were so funny me and u cuz like u i tested and it came out very dark and that is a good sign hun means ur hormones r not droping. well naff u got to wait till the 11th for a scan. i wud of been having mine monday i was so lucky i got to have it on tuesday, wont b having another one now till the 12 wk dating scan which seems a life time away.

my other 3 had good weights and all full term but that was b4 my op. my middle son was 8lb 15 he was huge and i had an awfull time getting him out, my last son was full term and 7lb 11oz and my first daughter was 7lb 5 ive always been 40 wks never ever had a early baby, always wanted one like 3 wks early because uve just had enough of being pregnant by that time lol. i may get my wish with having a earlier one this time but i really dont want him or her coming b4 35 wks needs to b 5lbs if smaller will b put in SCBU. and i cry even seeing them babies on tv with all the wires and stuff. ill b a comp mess c in it 4 real. my OH is use to it as his daughter who is now 10 was bourn at 32 wks and was so tiny only 2lb 2oz and she nearly died twice i just cudent handle that, so preying this one is at least 5lbs that wud b spot on. if it is less i just hope he or she will b strong enough to survive. :cry:

future hopes you're a mummy, mummys can handle anything :hugs: Try not to worry your pregnancy away. I know I was scared with my second but I decided to do my best not to worry and make the most of it. xxxx

Urghhh started bleeding again, this time it's dark red and just gushed out when I went to toilet. I just knew what it was... And just sat for ages, thinking please no...

Called epu, who said unless I'm filling a pad within an hour, then to still come on the 11th.

When will this nightmare end?

It seems I have a bleeding episode once every week... Im hoping it's because little cherry has grew and therefore forced more bleeding out, but I would much prefer for my body to reabsorb it

Really wish I could afford a private scan... But at a £100 for 10 mins and a few photos, it seems mad.. But I've got it into my head that I need a scan now! So I'm seriously thinking about it

Oh my...must be scary for u all this uncertinty...but this was expected for u to bleed wasnt it...if u get worried go the hospital..stuff ther advice ...Good luck im sure all will be ok tho..this babys a keeper :pxxx

Praying for you Babee, and if I were you, I would go for the scan, it'll put your mind at ease, so you won't have to worry so much :hugs:

Oh Hun! (((hugs))) fingers crossed its really nothing! I wish it could be but more straight forward for you x

Thank you hunnies...

It's gone back to small amounts and brown :wacko: grrrrrrr I knew I would bleed, but surely, there can't be anymore to come out?

I really wish I could just enjoy this pregnancy, rather just constantly fearful of the what ifs :/

Babee am here for you hunni, this bleeding malarkey is just shite but at least you know what it is (trying to put positive spin on it all :) ) Am holding my breath and praying everything will be all good for you. Get that private scan if you have to!! Sending lits and lots of hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"