Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on chick, stay positive! :hugs: If you wont we will :)

Cramps are awful :(...

Ladies I wish I Had some positivity left, but I just don't... These last 10 weeks have took its toll on me, from my last miscarriage, having hcg left in system, to then think I had retained tissue, to then find out I'm pregnant 6 weeks after and all this bleeding, tissue loss etc! To be told I may of lost a twin, hcg testing going wacky!, then have a scan to find just a sac with loads of bleeding round it... The outcome from the beginning wasn't good and so this time I've expected it... I feel about done!

I can't take anymore :cry:

This is the first time ive had cramps... I know it's not always bad news, but I've had enough

I have been quietly following your story and I just wanted to offer you some :hugs:

awe babee....im so sorry that you are feeling so sad......i still praying for you!!!!

hello babe so sorry i havent been on here for a few days. oh hun im hoping it is the blood that needed to b passed and not a m/c. my first m/c was at 11 wks and all i remember from that is very very bright red bleeding and it was really heavy and very painfull i mean propper doubled over.

im in dought at the moment to because my tests have been coming up light and not dark like they were. thing is they been the same lightness for the last week so im hoping everthing is still ok, ive got to wait 5 more wks for my next scan seems so far away.
im trying to stay hopfull and u must to i know so many people who had early pregnancy bleeding and it turned out everything was fine ive got everthing crossed for u hun and ur in my preyers. i really think they shud just scan u now instead of leaving u worrying, they just dont seem to care tho do they. arsholes. sending u hugs babe:hugs:

i had mc early on got pregnant straight away then bleed again then i have a 7month old now :)

keeping my hopes up for ya x

Aww hun, I can't imagine what it's been like for you lately, I can totally understand you feeling 'done' with it all, only so much we can take! Try and stay positive, maybe go to the hospital and see if they would scan you before Wednesday? I have everything crossed for you and I'm sending you a huge hug xxx

I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks when I was 18 years old....and it looked what 7 weeks baby looks like in a baby book. It was wrapped in the tissues etc. :( was worst thing that ever happened to me....but I guess all miscarriages aren't the same. PRAYING for you and PRAYING its just the blood clot from the tissues that were bleeding and if they come off...it can unclot other things and cause bleeding that usually isn't from the baby :) PRAYING for baby to STICK right where God intended baby to!

Absolutely, Babee.

I understand you've had it...what an emotionally (and physically) exhausting time of it you've had.

And like others have said...you can bleed and have all sorts of gore and nastiness, only to find that the baby is alive and well!

I did ring epu earlier and there refused the scan...

Because

a, I'm not doubled over in pain...

B, I'm not flooded off my feet...

If I get any of those, then I get myself a earlier scan :nope:

Future you may be in the hook effect stage now... Try adding some water to your urine and see what that gives you :) x

ALERT.... VERY GRAPHIC IMAGE!... Please do not click on show, if you don't wish to see.

If you do look, please be honest with me on what you think it may actually be, because I can't find anything on dr. Google to compare it too and I'm going crackers trying to think what on earth it actually is.

This is what I passed earlier on today... It felt thick and hard, I tried to explore it further and I couldn't find anything what I would class as a early embryo :nope: it measured roughly 2"

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/56f877f3.jpg

My only mc was that an mmc that ended in D&C, So I dont know what that is, but it looks like a blood clot. Ive heard that sacs are like greyish in color. I wish you could get to the emergency room :( :hugs:

Hun - that is just a clot. I've had clots like that. I would say its the area of blood they saw on the scan thats now been dislodged. Thats not a baby :hugs:

I've passed clots very similar after giving birth or if I've had a horrendous AF. I think thats a good thing its out the way of your little fighter x x x

I think you will be pleasantly surprised on Weds :hugs:

Hun - that is just a clot. I've had clots like that. I would say its the area of blood they saw on the scan thats now been dislodged. Thats not a baby :hugs:

I've passed clots very similar after giving birth or if I've had a horrendous AF. I think thats a good thing its out the way of your little fighter x x x

I think you will be pleasantly surprised on Weds :hugs:

I can't believe how bloody relieved I feel to hear you say that... I'm sat blubbering lol...

See my periods were always light, I would sometimes get the odd tiny bit of tissue loss but it would be millimetres in size wise not inches.. But there only lasted for a couple of days and were light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back