Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't do a d&c unless it is medically necessary, as there saying because I had one back end of April this year, there don't wish to give me another one, due to the risk of scarring etc etc.

There did set me up for the tablets (medical management), but when I went to the hospital to start taking them, there told me that after looking at my scan abit more, there feel confident that I will pass whatever was lying low on my own.

Well I believe I've passed whatever there possibly could of been, what I've seen has made me physically sick! I have a strong stomache aswell!.. I just can't understand, why a pregnancy test hasn't got fainter :shrug:

I know I had a d&c before, but my levels then where in the 60,000s and within 4 days I had decrease in shade of test line... So this is what is making me think, something is still there :(

This time it's not budging :cry:

Hahaha spoke too soon, just been to the loo and wiped as ya do :blush:

And there was a dark brown blood clot with brown blood :sick: right if that's now brown like yucky pukey brown, yuk yuk....

That must be it surely?

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/a0f01852.jpg

Well here's today HPT WTF is going on... Why isn't it decreasing :cry:

I've just done it now, so around 14:30pm... So not with FMU or even SMU very diluted urine grrrrrrrr

wow i have been following your thread all the way thru but havent said much but looking at the lines on that test i just had to say none of my tests were that strong and i am now 15wks, i would defo say there is still summit there x

i could be wrong but i think it does look slightly lighter than the control lime wereas before i thought your test line was darker than the control. hope u get sorted soon hun. sorry for evrything you have yad to go through. best wishes xxx

1st was taken 20th June... (fmu)

Second was yesterday (mid morning)

Third today... (done mid afternoon)

Attachments

• 173bdc4f.jpg
    173bdc4f.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2aba7f42.jpg
    2aba7f42.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 14
  • a0f01852.jpg
    a0f01852.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 15
those tests r darker than mine hun i dont get it. mine came out really pale today but it keeps doin that then it will go dark again i think its because the hormones go up and down. ure tests r even darker than my dark tests tho. its weird why wud it do that. i dont get it. have u told them ure getting really dark tests? :wacko:
sounds like ure comin to the end of bleeding tho if its gone brown thats norm the last bits. sureley. x

Future I don't get it chick, I really don't.. I wish I did lol

But I do believe that if there is retained tissue/placenta then hcg will rise or stay the same. just doing my head in, because for me, there should be decreasing in shade. Especially with what I've passed, I can't for see there being anything left!

As regards to your tests you will more than lightly be in the hook effect, and when your getting your darker tests, that may be because your using weak urine :).. I wouldn't worry Hunnie, the risk of MC once a heartbeat has been seen/heard drops to 10%.. So very very low.

To top today off I now have the most horrible left side pain, feels like when I ovulated after my d&c and I've got EWCM and we :sex: the other night :dohh::dohh: fingers crossed its not ovulation! It can't be can it?

u cud be ovulating again hun ooooow fingers crossed. i tested again a minute ago and its dark again now:wacko: i find my tests r darker later on in the day weird. i am totaly baffled by ure tests. :hugs:

I really hope it's not ovulation!.. I don't want to get pregnant without a AF, plus I need a break mentally me thinks :flower:

Last time after the d&c it took 4 weeks to ovulate and so when we :sex: the other night I thought, Ahhhh ovulation won't be here till another 2 weeks or so...

I think we best be careful from here and now :dohh:

i'm sure you'll be fine, hun. like you said, just be careful from here on out!

Yes deffo need to be careful, I couldn't take another pregnancy right now...

Sometimes it can take longer for hcg levels to decrease ! they say it can take up to 4 weeks and thats considered normal. Maybe just get rid of your tests for now, if you're not wanting to try again theres no reason to be testing and stressing over it.

It's sooooo hard to switch off :cry:..

I hate not knowing what's going on etc... I've got more EWCM today.. I feel sorry for my body, poor thing.

if I hadn't of tested, I would of thought that come the scan day on Thursday, that everything would be ok.. So I'm glad I have tested so then I know to expect something on the scan.

Will update x

Many hugs hun..Just catching up on how you are.. Sorry to see you are dealing with this.. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Hunnie... I'm good thanx how's you?

I feel sorry for my body though, about a week ago bleeding stopped to like brown spotting, then I had lots and lots of EWCM.... Then yesterday, we went and watched a aeroplane air show... And the bright red bleeding returned with a hugeeeee blood clot!... Today I'm only spotting brown lol...

I don't think it knows what it's suppose to do... :shrug:

Got new tests in... Still blazing positive :growlmad:

Geez. It never ends, eh?

:hugs:

Hopefully this is the last of it, dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads