Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it's the end of it, but I thought when it went brown the other day that was it...

My pubic area still feels firm and swollen, so I don't think it's the last :(

This is from today blurghhhhhh

Attachments

• a437f819.jpg
    a437f819.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 11
Hiya honey,

I think your body is not going to do this naturally as that test is rather dark :( I'm so sorry what you are going through. There is nothing worse than having a BFP and knowing there is no baby growing in there.
Is your scan tomorrow?? Sorry not been following very well as my little man has been throwing up all weekend... xx

Omg I spoke to soon!...

Bright red bleeding and lots and lots of clots! More now than I've had over the last month!... Where the hell is it all coming from? Is it just pregnancy stuff or is the blood just re clotting back up, because it's taking it's time to come out? I can't believe this is normal

Scan is on Thursday! So glad I will get some further answers, because a month of bleeding is taking its toll

I'm not surprised my tests are still blazing positives :growlmad:

Hiya honey,

I think your body is not going to do this naturally as that test is rather dark :( I'm so sorry what you are going through. There is nothing worse than having a BFP and knowing there is no baby growing in there.
Is your scan tomorrow?? Sorry not been following very well as my little man has been throwing up all weekend... xx

I've just literally had another bleeding episode with lots and lots of clots, I can't believe how much is still there, I've been bleeding for a month now.. So I don't think it's going to do this I really don't.. My scan is on Thursday early morning, so hopefully I get some answers and then get to move on propperally

Yes a month is a bad but it sounds like you are getting to the proper stuff now.
I had to sit on pamper changing mats as I bled that much I literally had to change my pad every hour. I couldnt believe how much there was.
The midwife told me to drink lots and if I felt weak or faint to go straight to hospital so they could put me on drip to keep my fluids up.

2 more days and you should get some answers...:hugs: xx

Bleeding has now stopped? :growlmad: god this is sooooo confusing

I've only had one time where I've had to just sit on the toilet, as the flow was just unreal!.. But I haven't filled a pad at all! I haven't had any pain either :/

i just wish i had any words that could bring you any kind peace or comfort. i think everyone here cares about you and your story and it's frustrating that there's nothing any of us can do to help.

I feel helpless myself to be honest Hunnie, I shouldn't be bleeding, I should be pregnant! Every time I see blood it's just a horrible reminder of the babies that I've lost :(...

But there's nothing me or anyone can do, so I just need to hope and pray, that everything turns out well.. And that when we do decided to start TTC we get our sticky baby :)

Yes, I believe if you give it enough time, and your body enough of a break, that perhaps either your doc can either do some testing (they wouldn't do it for ME, as I've had 2 losses, and not 3...but in the UK, it could be different) to investigate why you're miscarrying, and you'll be able to try again when your body and heart are healed and ready.

Just take care of yourself NOW. That's what matters today.

I've had 3 losses recently and I spoke to the consultant, as the sonographere mentioned something about thyroid tablet testing trial thing, that there had started up.

But because I mentioned I've got 2 children. I was then given, well it's still normal for you to of had 3 losses... If I have anymore then I can have testing! :growlmad: I was fuming.. He wasn't the most nicest of guys I've met I must say, so I was abit peed off... But I will ask again after the scan, as I dare say I'll be seeing a consultant again.

i feel like having 3 consecutive losses would cause a major red flag! i hate that they've said that to you...like your body might not have changed since having your two boys or something! ugh! how frustrating that they would tell you you have to suffer through this one more time before getting help! :growlmad:

Hmm yeah Babee after 3 they should be doing something ! In New Zealand they have a recurrent miscarriage clinic and you have to have had 3 miscarriages to be seen regardless of how many children you have. Maybe you could get a second opinion but then I guess if that's just your medical system there may not be anything you can do :(

Our medical system is useless... It's free and therefore there's certain things there just won't do! Sometimes I wish I had private healthcare..

Well just took a test :dohh: after more bleeding and another MASSIVE clot... It's finally starting to come faint!... So I'm hoping this means the blood and clots are finally coming to a end

Attachments

• cc8c864c.jpg
    cc8c864c.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 12
oh that is much fainter! glad things are starting to resolve themselves.

It's certainly going in the right direction now.

Me and OH had a sort of heart of heart together tonight.. I knew things with him were just sort of just too good to be true.nwhen I miscarried previously he was sooo dead against trying again and it really hurt me, that's all I could think about was getting pregnant again etc... And I told him how much it hurt me to hear that literally after my scan which confirmed I had a blighted ovum.. It just didn't help. But after this miscarriage, I told him that I didn't want to try anymore, I needed a break etc

So anyways tonight he's just confirmed to me, what I already knew... He's been lying to me, by saying we'll keep trying etc... When actually he's very much against the idea... He feels that I have a very uncanny interest in all things pregnancy/baby!... That I've lost sight of why I wanted a baby in the firs place and that I'm just trying to achieve some sort of goal, so that I don't feel a failure! Also that I don't appreciate what I've already got...

I feel sickened thats how he sees me, I certainly don't feel like any of those that he's said... I appreciate my boys even more so now, I want a child because I want to be a mummy to another child, I want to add to my family, I want to give my boys another sibling.. I have soo much love to give a child and I regard myself as a good parent... I just don't understand why he's saying those... But I also feel upset because that's certainly not how I want to be! And I certainly don't want him to think of me as this deranged woman... Usually I'm a feisty bite back type of girl, but I just sat back, while my heart sank.

Hunni :hugs: men are not very good at getting us ladies :hugs:
I understand where you are coming from and how strong you have been proves you have a lot of love you are amazing :hugs:
Oh might be scared, maybe in time he will feel differently :hugs:

Stay strong you are doing so great :hugs:

I know woman are more emotionally attached, hence why we become the mummies... I'm just gutted and devastated that he feels like I have a uncanny interest in all things baby!.. I don't know where the friggin hell he's got that conclusion from, I've wanted a baby, I've miscarried 2 on the trot and so I'm obviously hurt and upset by all of that... But for weeks I haven't said or done anything, I've just got on with it all.. I haven't said anything to him about it all, only when he's asked.

My initial feelings were when I learned I was miscarrying again was to just go on the pill and be done with it all, I now feel that's more appropriate now more than ever.

I feel crushed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly