Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hun hope your okay have the Docters explained why this happend ??? I know you was taking metronazdole when you 1 st found out its quite a powerful antibiotic it's used to get rid of severe bone infections and soft tissue infections :/ I dunno :/ Iam sorry i you didn't want me too say that tell me to shut it hahaa i
Just a person who has to have N answer for everything but really hope your okay this can't be easy at all !!! (((((( hugsss))))))

I honestly don't think the metronidazole helped at all! And I soooo wish I didn't take them, but I had no idea I was pregnant, as my tests were positive, but there had been since my d&c

My GP thought I may of had an infection, as my blood pressure was high, feverish etc...

I'm gonna ask at the epu on Thursday what they think! I'm also I have to know everything type of girl also, so it's hard to be told, there's no reason for why this happened.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/560806-help-anyone-used-metronidazole-whilst-pregnant-ok.html

Found this post about metronidazole on bnb, her pregnancy seems to be going ok.

I know when I was pregnant try had given me it as they thought I have pelvic inflammatory infection but I actually had hyperstimulation cause by clomid but made worse but I was pregnant they was really worried that I had taken it an monitored me very carefully so I think it may be one of the drugs tHts is known to cause stuff in pregnancy -----

As for what your husband said too you I really feel for you that comment would of made me cry :( but maybe it's his way of grieving he will feel out of control and saying stuff like this will just be him crying on the inside me. Think they control every thing and protect everything and us women losing babies is out of the control they can't do a thing but still
No reson to be insensitive towards you I would have a convo with him
md explain how this comment made you feel :( xxxx

I had taken metronidazole and amoxicillin together for 7 days, 1 tablet 3 times a day.

I did go back to her and I said look I feel really nauseous! So she told me to keep on with the tablets and gave me cyclizine anti sickness to help with that. Which didn't help

my goodness, i was just catching up on your thread. i'm so sorry oh has said all those horrible things to you. i don't even know what to say! :hugs:

Well yesterday was crap, lastnight was even worse... Didn't think it could get any worse today I'm crampy to hell and the toilet has now become my best friend :cry:

Lastnights test was really faint, but then I thought to myself, I wonder if it was because urine was diluted... Sure enough I was correct as this morning the test line is the same strength as the control, so it's decreased, but darker than lastnights blurghhhh...

Today is the first time I've felt any sort of cramps/pain... :cry:

I am so sorry hunni :hugs:

I am sorry what oh has been saying too :hugs: maybe you should speak to him again and get your feelings across try and make him understand if you can :hugs:

We spoke lastnight.. And think we straightened things out.

Lastnight was the first time I cried and I was sat on the toilet and he just sat on my lap and held me.

Today I'm in agony :(, had an awful night :cry:

oh hunny ive just been catching up as i havent been on for a few days i can not believe ure husband said that please dont believe that ure baby obsessed i totaly know wat u r going through as i ve lost 3 in the past to and all i wanted was to get pregnant again. i really dont think men get as atached as we do and they dont really understand wat its like. i am so sorry ure still goin through this i just wish i had words of comfort for you.:hugs:

i c ure getting pain now and maybe thats because this cud b the final bit i truley hope it is for ure sake hunny. i dont get why ure tests r still so dark i always thought the hormones wud just drop but mayb its because ure still goin through the bad stuff. oh hunny im just so very sorry ive really really felt for you i just i had words to help:hugs:

The pain is awful! Haven't noticed anymore clots today, it's just blood... So wondering if the cramps is the last of it all.. Because I sure as hell had enough now.

The thing is though, this time round it was me saying, I dont want to get pregnant again, I don't want to go through all of this etc. it was him saying lets try etc etc...

I haven't gone on about baby stuff at all!... Im just getting through day by day...but for him he likes things to be dealt with as soon as possible etc, but unfortunately this whole pregnancy/miscarriage stuff drags on and on and on. So because this is "dragging on" he's getting peed off and is making more determined to not to want to go through it again. Which I totally understand because that's exactly how I feel.

So now I think we're both reading from the Same page. I'm seriously considering to go on the pill, just to give me that break that I very much need. I know if I don't go on it, then ill just obsess that I might be pregnant etc. I just need some space from it all I guess... I made the first step lastnight, by closing down my fertility friend charting account, so that I won't know what cycle day I'm on etc

just do wat feels best for u hun if u wanna go on the pill then do so i think its a good idea to give yourself some time u have been through so much u dont deserve no more stress. x:hugs:

So sorry hunni :hugs:
I am glad you spoke with oh and had a cuddle :)

Just do what's best for you hun, I hope the pain eases up real soon for you as its been a hard long journey for you :hugs:

It's certainly going in the right direction now.

Me and OH had a sort of heart of heart together tonight.. I knew things with him were just sort of just too good to be true.nwhen I miscarried previously he was sooo dead against trying again and it really hurt me, that's all I could think about was getting pregnant again etc... And I told him how much it hurt me to hear that literally after my scan which confirmed I had a blighted ovum.. It just didn't help. But after this miscarriage, I told him that I didn't want to try anymore, I needed a break etc

So anyways tonight he's just confirmed to me, what I already knew... He's been lying to me, by saying we'll keep trying etc... When actually he's very much against the idea... He feels that I have a very uncanny interest in all things pregnancy/baby!... That I've lost sight of why I wanted a baby in the firs place and that I'm just trying to achieve some sort of goal, so that I don't feel a failure! Also that I don't appreciate what I've already got...

I feel sickened thats how he sees me, I certainly don't feel like any of those that he's said... I appreciate my boys even more so now, I want a child because I want to be a mummy to another child, I want to add to my family, I want to give my boys another sibling.. I have soo much love to give a child and I regard myself as a good parent... I just don't understand why he's saying those... But I also feel upset because that's certainly not how I want to be! And I certainly don't want him to think of me as this deranged woman... Usually I'm a feisty bite back type of girl, but I just sat back, while my heart sank.

Ugh. I missed this earlier.

This proves yet again what I've always said about men in these situations...they will NOT be capable of understanding, and they're usually not well-suited for a reliable shoulder to cry-on in these situations, because they're incapable of feeling what WE feel with these matters.

I'm sure overall he's a great person, but I'd like to dish out a much-called for:

:finger::finger::finger: Yes, that's for your DH at this time.

Okay. That is all. :hugs:

just do wat feels best for u hun if u wanna go on the pill then do so i think its a good idea to give yourself some time u have been through so much u dont deserve no more stress. x:hugs:

i agree. do whatever you need to to take care of yourself. you deserve a little mental/emotional peace and quiet in your life right now. :hugs:

Lol wookie, that did make me chuckle, he was saying lastnight, how much it was doing his head in! I didn't Half snap at him, to which I replied with "well How the f&£@ do you think I feel, with blood coming out of me, big huge blood clots and thinking is that my baby or just more blood?, then having to flush the toilet thinking I may of just flushed my baby away" that's when I just broke down and started crying, like I say which was the first time, Ive cried since this all began. I believe he got the picture, be ause today he's been nothing but supportive etc

Well I've had abit of an embarrassing moment while having tea at morrisons, got up to go and get some bits and bobs from the supermarket section, and felt this almighty gush, went through the pad, knickers and my jeans... So I just legged it to the toilets! Toilets were packed, so i was stood there with my face bright red :cry:

Literally just had to clean myself up and then leg it to the car... Get home straight on the toilet and it was just gushing out followed by another huge black clot!...

Where the hell is it all coming from? My god, I now feel sooo drained, tired and soo worn down.

Im off to the hospital in the morning for a scan, and also to ask for help, I don't think this is right? :shrug:

oh, hun! i'm sorry. it does seem like an awful lot. i'm so glad you have an appointment tomorrow so you can get some of these questions answered. what time do you go in?

Thankfully this time round I've got a earlier slot at 9:30am, so not going to be waiting all day long...

I should hopefully be seeing someone after the scan and then i will be able to ask them about this bleeding, it seems far too much to me.

I'm just really hoping that this scan shows clear, as if there was something stuck and then there told me to have tablets or another d&c I would be severely annoyed!

i'd be annoyed if i were you too!!!! just praying there's a simple and logical explanation for all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back