Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO sorry that happened to you in the store. That is horrible, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

And I'm glad your DH got to see you finally break down...he may not be able to experience what you're experience, or feel exactly the same way, but he is an observer of YOUR pain, and he needs to see how deeply it's affecting you.

:hugs: Oh Babee, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope the scan goes ok tomorrow.

I think that men don't understand how mc affects women. We had been ttc for nearly a year and my DH said he didn't want to try anymore. Straight after my mc he said we could full on ttc, then a couple of months later had a complete turnaround. He won't even dtd anymore :(

I think some headspace would be a good idea for you, and your DH might change his mind in the future. You've been through so much :hugs:

Awwww sapphire I'm sooo sorry to hear that....

Men can be utter ball aches! And there say we change our minds and are difficult, pfffttt... We have nothing on them! :hugs:

Thats totally normal with a m/c :( thats how mine did me gushed :( I pray for you to heal up fast love and try not to take what DH said to heart....men don't think before they speak :( darn them....and don't realise the simple "white lies" hurt the most esp. with something as important as another child. I pray you guys work it out and find a medium to meet in the middle......lots of love your way XOXOXOXOXOXO praying for a good update tomorrow :)

Thinking about you today Babee. I hope you get the advice and news you are wishing for. I have been following this thread closely but have never really known what to say - everyone else has said stuff so brilliantly. I know you are prob sick of hearing this but i'm absolutely genuinely so sorry for everything chick. :hugs:

Quick update, as I'm still in the hospital. Scan is all clear and my lining is measuring 4. But I'm bleedong very very heavy. She gave me an internal scan, she was there for like 2 mins and the bed was full!..

Urine pregnancy test is very very dark positive, which now I've been told should be negitive, ideally should be negitive after 2 weeks 3 weeks max.

So bloods for hcg and iron have got sent off as an emergency, consultant will see me after.

As for now there don't understand where all of this blood is coming from as I shouldn't be bleeding at all! So there abit concerned and obviously I am.

My partner has had to drive home as he's starting work, so I'm on my own.

I'm glad they are doing all the tests...hopefully they will have some answers for you and you will be able to move on soon :)

:hugs: I hope you're ok as can be hun. Hope the results come back quick! x x

I sincerely hope you're okay, and they determine where all of this blood is coming from!

Finally been released and waiting for my father in law to collect me. Blood hcg was 300 so its gone done, did an internal and found pregnancy tissue, so this explains my bleeding and the level of hcg. They said bleeding should calm right down now.

I'm also going to join a thryroid antibodies and levothyroxine study, so hopefully this may give me some answers

Hope they've finally got it sorted for you and you feel better soon. Thinking of you hun xx

:hugs: Feel better soon! I hope after you recover you can start a new beginning and put this roller coaster ride behind you. :hugs:

Thank goodness you have some answers. Praying it will all be completely over for you soon.

Still bleeding, but nowhere as near as bad I was.

So hopefully the next few days it calms right down and buggers off :thumbup:

Take care hun glad everything is nearly over for you :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly