Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad things are wrapping up with this. i'm sure you'll feel at least a little better when all of this has just gone away. hopefully the study you're participating in will give you even further answers about what your body is doing to you!

awwwww hun finaly u get some answers i hope u get better soon. thinking of u:hugs:

Aww babee how I hope that your body gets over this really soon so you can emotionally start to grieve and work out what the heck happened and what both you and oh want to do next. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have had 2 mc's in a row. You seem to be of such strong spirit and you are amazing. I am sending so many hugs up to Hartlepool to you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:. Keep strong and take care hunni xxxxx

Afternoon ladies, well my bleeding seems to be getting heavier!

Well the hell is it coming from, if it doesn't settle come Monday looks like I'll be making another trip to the hospital :cry:

:cry: soo sorry...i really hope this stops soon for you!

Well I've started passing clots again :cry:

How can this be? When my scan on Thursday showed a clear uterus? I had the doctors baffled when I was there, but when there did a internal there found pregnancy tissue and so there assumed that's why I was bleeding soo much.

But I'm still bleeding a lot! Followed with cramps and now more tissue loss? How is that even possible?

they dont want to remove the remaining pregnancy tissue? it seems like an awfully long time to see be bleeding with clots.

oh hunny u poor thing i just wish this wud end for u. i wish i cud give u answers :hugs:

they dont want to remove the remaining pregnancy tissue? it seems like an awfully long time to see be bleeding with clots.

No there removed it on Thursday, and so assumed that's why I was bleeding to pass this tissue.

But I'm still baffled as to why I'm bleeding and passing clots now, when my uterus was clear? :shrug: really hope this doesn't mean I need another d&c :(

i just wish i had words of comfort. i sincerly hope u do not have to have another D+C u have been through enough this is not fair. :hugs:

I've told my OH that I'm not going to the hospital untill Monday (I'm hoping and praying that the bleeding gets less over the weekend, to prevent unnescery treatment)...

Of course if it gets heavier I will be going ASAP.

I was suppose to be going out with the girls tonight, let my hair down etc, I feel soo crap and energy less I don't think it would be such a good idea :cry:

thats a shame hun that nite out wud of done u good hopefully the bleeding settles later i just want it to stop for u now. im not surprised u have no energy with the blood loss im just preying it all stops for u. xx:hugs:

im preying it does bloody bugger off.

it seriously needs to do one now, so u can move on from this awfull thing xx:hugs:

this just baffles me! it is so unfair that life has thrown this at you. praying that this horrid nightmare can finally just come to an end for you. :hugs:

Damn you clots and blood loss! You can piss off now and leave babee alone thank you very much!

Well the blood has ruined another pair of knickers (not too bothered about those, as there were my BIG PANTS lol)

But I've just ruined another pair of pj bottoms urghhh :growlmad:

OMG, I can't believe they can't cauterize you or something! That seems like a scary amount of blood you're losing there!!!

Hopefully by next weekend, you can go out and have a bunch of drinks. I'd be running a few cocktails through the blender at home if I were in your shoes.

Wookie, I went out and got the biggest bottle of vodka! Mixed it up with red bull energy drink, then I couldn't get to sleep haha :haha:

Well this morning I've got up and there's no bleeding! I'm in shock that there isn't any... I'm hoping the clots yesterday where the last! :happydance:

Oh, I've got my fingers crossed that this is the end!!!

Maybe it was the vodka/red bull? J/k!!!! LOL! (Hey, we've got to laugh SOMETIME, you know? It's the best medicine for ANYTHING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"