Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think the end is near!... I've been active all day and bleeding is very mild! And I mean mild as in not going on a pad and only when I wipe and it's gone from ferocious red to a mucky yucky pink/brown colouring :happydance:

Finally! It's only took weeks!

Thank you Hunnie...

It feels weird me saying, I can't wait to go back to "normal" I.e, no bleeding, no more positive pregnancy tests, no more thinking is this the end etc...

It's awful, when all you have wanted for such a long time is to be pregnant! And now I'm just glad it's all over..

I use to think the 2ww was hell, my god thats got nothing on waiting weeks upon weeks of endless bleeding and passing tissue..

I feel strange like someone has sort of like cut out a part of my brain, I don't feel so desperate to get pregnant again, I don't feel the need to wee on pee sticks anymore, I don't feel the need to chart my cycles and see what CD I'm on anymore... And I couldn't be anymore happier!

Thats how I was too, so thats why I took a 7 month break, I was goint too crazy

i think anyone would need a break after what you've been through. :hugs:

Yes I think a break will be good for you. You've been through the ringers! Glad it's ending for you.

So glad things are finally resolving for you! WOW what a roller coaster!

I'm just taking it day by day... While enjoying a nice cold drink of wine... Yum yum :happydance:

wine sounds fabulous! have a glass or two for me!

So glad hun you have been through a nightmare so glad that it's ending :hugs: enjoy your wine :)

It's sooo strange, but the bleeding has just STOPPED

It feel sooo weird not bleeding, I've bled for that long, I've become use to it... Haven't had a pad on for most of the day and awwww how nice does that feel :thumbup:

You really do take The feel of your knickers for granted at times haha

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thank goodness! even when it's just regular af i miss wearing just undies!

I hate AF's but I guess I'm lucky in the sense, my cycles are regular and AF only lasts for 3 days with the first day just heavy, then it starts to taper off...

My mum, was diagnosed with endometriosis when she was a teenager and god when she talks about her periods, it sounds excruciating!

I am thrilled that the bleeding has finally stopped for you!

Now, you can REALLY begin the road to recovery, and healing. Enjoy that wine!

Oh hunni thats great that its coming to an end. Hah that bleeding listened to my comment in my ladt post and took me seriously lol! Awe only joking hun, just glad itll soon be over and can tell you just sound relieved from your recent posts. Lots of :hugs: xxxxxxx

Praying it all stops all the way...I'm still bleeding from my withdrawel to the pill...its annoying :( at this point...and you know the rest of my story but I guess we are gonna try with this cycle naturally.....I really don't care if I get Triplets just no more I pray :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back