Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think my cervix is some what tender, which I suppose is to be expected..

Me and OH :sex: :blush: lastnight first time in AGES and it was just gross! Blood was everywhere and lots of it, he sort of freaked out abit...

So today I've had some bleeding, but it's stopped again, I'm guessing it's just from for the lurveeeee making haha...

i wish i could snap my fingers and just make everything totally normal for you! hopefully you get there soon!

I would guess you're right about your cervix, Babee. But, I'm glad to hear you had yourself some rumpy :sex:!!! Things will continue to get easier from here. Just when you think you can't take anymore, that's when things start to turn around sometimes.

Im thinking the same hun i just know everything will work out for u. Ure such a wonderfull strong womon u deserve to start having some :winkwink:fun now. :hugs:

Well today is a week from going to the hospital... (where does the time go?) anyways, I was told there by the consultant to re-test In a weeks time and it should be negative....

Well I've tested (cant believe i havent tested for a WHOLE week) and it isn't lol but I'm using 10miu tests which are ultra sensitive!

For fun I also dipped a opk just to see what that is upto (lastnight and today I've got some signs of ovulation brewing up, my right side is pained, cervix is high soft and open, with watery cm)

So I shall be keeping my OH well away from me, so glad that no :spermy: we're delivered the other night!

Attachments

• 635dd58d.jpg
    635dd58d.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 12
Hmmmm think I may of just ovulated! (grrrr why did I have to get to know my body so bloody well!)

Went to the toilet and had mountains of EWCM! Nice lol... Checked the old cervix and up high soft and very much open... Ovulation pain in my right side (this is the third time in a row I've noticed ovulation from the right side, and the 2 times I've miscarried!)

Anyways, started to feel flustered checked temp and I'm pretty sure I've ovulated.. I thought I would feel good, about not catching me ovulating etc (first time in 3 years!)... But now it's over and done with, I feel gutted and now feel I wish I had of dtd... :dohh:

Urghhhhhhh sorry, just having a mental issue with myself right now lol... It's probs for the best though right, to give my body that break it needs! But I sooo want a baby :(

Awww, that is the worst feeling, to want something so bad and to have so many hardships on the way. Sorr you are going through all this

It's awful Hunnie, I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle with myself!

One minute I want to be pregnant and the next I don't :/

I think you should give this month a nice rest then maybe get on the wagon again September ???? If you still want a baby and still have those feelings they're not going to go away and if you said right that's it am not trying anymore then what if you regretted that descion when your 40 ? I really feel for you giving what you have being threw but your miscarrgies wasn't the same and maybe the last one happend becoz you got pregnant so fast after your d n c but I dont think it would happen again because they wasn't from a blood disorder or low progestrone or blood type differences
What about your husband does he want to try again xxxx

I would still DTD tonight :) if you feel bad :) I got my rainbow after a cycle of m/c :) directly after I ovulated an BAMMO! Sticky boy :) but the eggy lives for about 12 or more hours after O so its NOT too late an takes swimmers 6 hours to get to the eggy ITS NOT TOO LATE BD TONIGHT!!!

Plus what Andrea said you may not have ovulated yet could be later tonight's either way egg still lives 12 hours xxxx

Oh ladies, I just dunno...

I honestly feel like I'm battling myself lol, which isn't a good thing hahaa... Here is what is going through my mind.

A, do I do the deed, hope I get pregnant
B, what if I do get pregnant, then will I miscarry because it's too early?
C, it might be too late now, egg may of depleted
D, I should just wait, get a normal cycle and then go from there
E, but I want a baby now, and if there is a chance of getting one, I really want to take it
F, now I'm even more confused than before PMSL

Betty how's you Hunnie?

Hope your not in too much physical pain :hugs: x

OH has hinted at having a "sexy night" tonight... I really want to jump at the chance, but I'm sooo scared too.

At the minute I wish I could try now and feel content with doing all I could to get my baby... But then to get AF and then get pregnant that next cycle... :haha:

IF ONLY lol, I've got it into my head that conceiving on the cycle when you miscarried is BAD, but there's ladies who have conceived and been alright, like Andrea said she conceived her son and everything was good.

Urghhh I just can't shake it

hay hun they normaly say to wait untill u have had at least one normol preiod after a m/c however i got pregnant strait after mine and had a sucsesfull pregnancy its really up to u tho hun but if u wanted to try now then thats fine. sadly only u can decide as its ure body id love to able to say rite do this, but its not my place to. only u can decide and wat ever u do decide will b the rite decision. :hugs:

Hey hun am good now thanks got my head round it and ready to move on too this month the pain has calmed down now thank but the bleeding has got heavier so probley just my cervix opening :(

I say have sexy time !!!! Just hve fun hun you may not get pregnant but you may I know a lot of people who go on too have healthy pregnancies after mc my friend had 3 mc in a row and now is 15 weeks gone with a. Healthy bean although her problem is she doesn't eat hardly her BMi is like 15 Shes all bones so this is proby why
But yeah do the deed do it do it do it !!! :D hhaaaa!!!! Xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly