Babee_Bugs - Testing section - BFP PG176 - 1st Scan Booked 13-09-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm just gonna go with the flow...

If it happens it happens :)

yeah thats the spirit hun fair play. remember where all here for u to talk to. u have made so many friends hun and we all care about u :hugs:

Awww bless ya future :hugs:

Well I've had some peach schnapps tonight and my god it tasted bloody lovely! I've only had the one drink, but very easily could have more hmmmm lol

My situation isn't exactly the same (you've been through WAY more than I have, and I'm so very sorry :( )but I thought I'd offer my story anyhow.

I had a loss in March, and decided to try right away and figured if my body wasn't ready it simply wouldn't get pregnant. Well, it DID get pregnant, but apparently wasn't ready, and I had another loss in May. I was emotionally about where you are. I was terrified to be pregnant again, and not willing to give up on my dreams for a 3rd and last baby. So, I figured what will be will be, and left it in the hands of God, Mother Nature, or whoever decides the fate of our beans. I fell pregnant again that same month, with no AF. I hit 12 weeks today, and although I have my terrified, anxious, psychotic moments, I'm over the moon.

I have followed your story and wanted so badly for this pregnancy to be your rainbow, and it broke my heart for you when you had to go through it all again. I have learned through reading it all, though, that you are an amazingly strong, resourceful, passionate woman, and that good things have GOT to come your way... they just simply must.:hugs:

My situation isn't exactly the same (you've been through WAY more than I have, and I'm so very sorry :( )but I thought I'd offer my story anyhow.

I had a loss in March, and decided to try right away and figured if my body wasn't ready it simply wouldn't get pregnant. Well, it DID get pregnant, but apparently wasn't ready, and I had another loss in May. I was emotionally about where you are. I was terrified to be pregnant again, and not willing to give up on my dreams for a 3rd and last baby. So, I figured what will be will be, and left it in the hands of God, Mother Nature, or whoever decides the fate of our beans. I fell pregnant again that same month, with no AF. I hit 12 weeks today, and although I have my terrified, anxious, psychotic moments, I'm over the moon.

I have followed your story and wanted so badly for this pregnancy to be your rainbow, and it broke my heart for you when you had to go through it all again. I have learned through reading it all, though, that you are an amazingly strong, resourceful, passionate woman, and that good things have GOT to come your way... they just simply must.:hugs:

Awwwww Hunnie :hugs: thank you very much for your kind words.

I'm really happy that everything is working out good for you and also proves to me that getting pregnant before a AF doesn't always mean BAD...

I was talking with OH lastnight and he just said I'm scared to get you pregnant again. Me personally I don't want us to get pregnant. I felt gutted! And should of seen it coming.

I've accepted what he wants and so I'm just going to give up on my dream of having another child. Think I'll go on the pill when AF arrives so that I know I won't be pregnant!

Life is hard :cry:

babee - maybe taking a little break is exactly what you need........time will heal this terrible time you are going through and hubby may come around........i know it was very stressful for about 3 months in my house after my loss.......but we decided we would try again and now im 14 weeks pregnant with my rainbow baby......and ive had a tubal reversal and my right tube is crap so im really at a 35% change of concieving....don't give up :)

^^wss...perhaps after there is some time and distance between you two and all the trauma you been through he will change his mind. :hugs:

Yes I believe the probley of reason he is saying this is becoz he's scared other another loss hugssss xxxx

Evening ladies :cloud9:

Well I was bored today, as you can probably tell :haha:... Having these tests in the house, is starting to drive me loopy.. Any other sane person, would perhaps resist any need to dip them in urine, or maybes just chuck them away... Me? Don't be daft haha, I have to pee on them!

I've managed to get rid of the opks, but I've still got HPTs :dohh: I shall get rid of those another day :blush:

The last few days I've been feeling "funny" as in nausea all day, bad head, spots come out from no where, tired a lot, constipated :blush:... Being more bitchy!, teary, yellow EWCM (which I only get yellow when I'm pregnant), veins in my boobs more prominent and a lot more BLUE!

Really hope this HCG goes soon, or unless I've got PMS? (I don't usually get this, but it seems anything is possible)...

Hmmm now I'm thinking, It may of just been easier to be born a man? Ooo saying that I don't think I could put up with dangly things between my legs :/ :rofl:

Attachments

• 402f6a86.jpg
    402f6a86.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 27
  • bbfbd34f.jpg
    bbfbd34f.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 16
Either I'm nuts to or that last hcg is darker? Maybe more diluted urine I duno LOL an I don't want a dangly thing between my legs!

^wss I agree it looks like its darker even from this AM! Is that possible?

i'm not surprised. your lines always look darker in the afternoon/evening.

I think maybes just concentrated urine?

I think it would be totally impossible for "new pregnancy" as we DTD last week or the week before sometime but I bled a lot afterwards.

We have DTD since but no spermies :haha:

So more than lightly just more concentrated pee?..

I wish I could shake this funny feeling! Blurghhhh

Re tested again... It's still a BFP but looks a lot fainter. So deffo old HCG...

My body is weird it seems to want to keep hold of HCG for as long as possible, last time it was 5 weeks, and this time it's near on 5 weeks! Lol

Why can't it keep hold of babies though :cry:

I know love :( was just watching Baby Story and it was this lady she had 3 late miscarriages :( bless her heart then she had a healthy baby girl NATURALLY YIKES!!!!!!! LOL....not me!! Give me the epi! I duno I might try this time if it ever happens to go naturally or haha if I get more than one baby (just watched the Making room for Multiples) she had QUADS!! I pray I dont have more than ONE but if so I guess Csection it is :)

Oh god, I sooo remember with my first son... I was like seriously it can't hurt that bad! Leading upto labour, I was like hmm I might have some gas lol

Geeze was I wrong! HAHAHAHA I had everything!. Paracetamol, gas and air, diamorphine, epidural and then a c-section!

Unfortunately anymore babies I have, they have to be delivered by c-section around 37-38 weeks hmmmpppfff... I would really like to do it naturally... But I'm not bothered, along as I get pregnant stay pregnant... It could come out my mouth if it sooo wanted too lol... Just along as it makes it near to full term lol

I had two babies naturally, but not for the reason you might think! I'm not one of those, "natural is the ONLY way, best for baby" etc. people. I'm just TERRIFIED of a needle in my spine. The thought makes me want to throw up. I'd rather go through another natural birth this time (which IS very empowering) than face the dreaded epidural :nope:

Oh wow wamommy... I very much salute you! Great you don't like the whole needle thing though, as obviously drugs dope babies up aswell.

It took me 3 days to get to 3cms, and from 9am on the 3rd day to 7pm, I managed only to get to 5cms... There then realised his head was stuck on the side, heart rate started to drop really low, so was whipped into a c-section. He had a weird shape head for a couple of days and he had slight jaundice.. But he got here...

Awwwww now I'm reminiscing :cry: (happy tears of course)

My baby turned 5 today!, wow where does the time go?

Aww happy birthday to babee's baby lol! How are you doing today hunni? Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back