Baby Activity Centres

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsT&Ben

Reaction score
I'd really like to get my little girl an activity centre for Christmas. Anyone recommend one? Doesn't have to be a jumperoo just that kind of thing :thumbup:
I'm hoping to pick one up second hand as I don't intend to have anymore children that will get use out of it :haha:

Thanks

We had the jumperoo fisher price rainforest it was the best thing ever my son loved it and it was great for burning off his energy I just wish they made them for 3 year olds lol x

Yep Jumperoo is amazing, I'm gutted I sold ours because we're now planning to have another baby and I'll need to buy another one. I'm a firm believer that they should be given out for free on the NHS - such a sanity saver! There are a few others around but the rainforest one is the best - DS is almost 3 and tries to sit in the one at softplay lol!

The rainforest jumperoo is great. I bought for my little girl, then nephew borrowed and now waiting for my little boy to be old enough. Best toy we bought

Jumperoo is pretty much the king of activity centres. Have a look on Gumtree, ours looks pretty new still after two babies and I've seen them go for 20-35 on there :) plus they're easy to clean if you're a bit of a germ phone like me! x

Jumperoo is great, however, if you want to go a bit alternative, the Fisher Price Step and Play Piano is wicked and lasts longer

I loved the jumperoo but I feel it only lasted from 5 - 9 months and from about 8 months he didn't want to jump in it anymore, if you are going 2nd hand id personally buy a jumperoo and one of the activity tables that they can stand at. Sometimes my 14 month old will still go over and have a play with his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"