Baby Babblings

Jess - Thank you for the reassurance hun, I guess we will regret ever feeling not pregnant once all the symptoms kick in properly :haha:

Sarah - That's true hun :haha: Thank you chickadee :hugs:

Laura - That's great news about your scan! :happydance:

I had a phonecall from the Midwife today, got my first appointment on 25th April at 10:50am :happydance: Soooo happy! :yipee: Just a brief appointment and then they will book me in for a longer appointment where they will sort me a scan out etc :happydance:

Thanks Natt :) :happydance: you got your apt through :happydance: won't be long till your counting down for your scan too :) xx

Thanks Natt :) :happydance: you got your apt through :happydance: won't be long till your counting down for your scan too :) xx

You're more than welcome hun :) I never recieved a letter this time but the phonecall was all worth while, I can't wait to be counting down the days until our scan :happydance: xx

Mine does an its only 12 days :haha: mind you I am starting to worry now :/

Mine does an its only 12 days :haha: mind you I am starting to worry now :/

Aww bless you hun, I think everyone is the same when waiting for their scan. Why are you starting to worry chick? :(:hugs: xx

Incase all is not well with jellybean, just gotta keep really busy so that it keeps my mind off it. I have no reason personally to worry, I thinks it's some of the things you read on here that people have gone through.

I might be in need of some stats! Lol xx

Incase all is not well with jellybean, just gotta keep really busy so that it keeps my mind off it. I have no reason personally to worry, I thinks it's some of the things you read on here that people have gone through.

I might be in need of some stats! Lol xx

Yeah I totally understand where you are coming from hun, it can be very worrying at times :( You read a lot of stories on here about..yeah..I won't say it. I try not to read too much into the 1st Tri section as it worries me even more. My lower abdomen is still tender so that's my que that our little miracle is still comfy in there :) xx

Same here only the positive looking threads lol

My bellys not sore unless I lie on it, I normally sleep on my belly but now it's my back or side. It's rock hard tho and I still get the odd cramp from time to time, just hope it's good signs xx

Same here only the positive looking threads lol

My bellys not sore unless I lie on it, I normally sleep on my belly but now it's my back or side. It's rock hard tho and I still get the odd cramp from time to time, just hope it's good signs xx

Me too lol, I like reading nice reassuring stories although I do pop into threads where ladies think they are having a MC and give them some support as we all know how awful and lonely it is.

Aww bless, I can't sleep any other way barring on my stomach! Going to have to get out of that habit soon! Not sure if it's doing our little miracle any harm or not? :( Your stomach being rock hard and getting the odd cramp is a good sign hun, it's just your uterus stretching making room for baby growing. I still get the odd cramp but I just think to myself, don't panic, it's only baby getting comfy hehe :blush: xx

Haha you'll roll straight back over before long of you try to sleep on your stomach! :haha:

Talking of sleep.....we've got the dog lying between us with her head on the pillows and legs stretched out rigid into my back and Simons cuddled upto her! Something's not right there lol

Haha you'll roll straight back over before long of you try to sleep on your stomach! :haha:

Talking of sleep.....we've got the dog lying between us with her head on the pillows and legs stretched out rigid into my back and Simons cuddled upto her! Something's not right there lol

Sorry I never replied last night hun, I buggered off to bed as I was shattered! :(

Yeah that's true :haha: Until then, I'll probably still lie on my stomach :lol:

:rofl: That made me chuckle!!

I dunno why girlie's but your not ment to sleep on your belly when pregnant but soon you wont be able to any way. :D

You'll get used to it. I alway's used to sleep on my side but when i got big pregnant i kept sleeping on my back. x

I cant wait to see the scan pic's girlie's, NAtt let us know when you get your scan appointment :D x

Jess - I don't think it matters until you are a bit further gone. I'll do some research on it though. You are not meant to sleep on your back either when you are heavily pregnant :wacko:

I will be sure to let you all know when our Scan appointment is :D Can't wait!! :happydance: x

Oh i didnt know that, why cant you sleep on your back when heavly pregnant? maybe cause of all the backache's lol. Well hun it didnt do know harm to honey so I think it will be ok, It just did harm to my back lol. :D x

Jess - It's something to do with ligaments, it's only what I read, not sure if it's 100% true or not. Supposed to sleep on your side :wacko: Lol aww bless hun :lol: x

I didnt know that. It's quite mad, I also heard your not ment to wear Fong's (Fong knicker's) or high heel's dont ask why because i dont have a clue. lol. x

Jess - Hmm that's strange :wacko: Defintely some research on the agenda :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->