Baby Babblings

Awww bless. How cute. wait untill they are born and they look up at you for the first time. it's an amazing feeling. x x x

Nope i cant wait. even though i have a little girl & still want to see it all over again. I love kid's so much i want load's. :D x Owww spoke to my sister the other day she's ok and she's coming back down in the summer. Found out my twin cousin's ( thought my mum's brother) big sister (not my cousin) is having twin's and she's only 15. I couldnt believe it but it look's like there going though a bad patch of life and i feel sorry for even though when i was little i couldnt stand her she was a little fucker. I know she's very younge but i dont put hate on teen mum's as i was one my slef and could have been a very younge teen mum. I just hope she's ok. Also found out my other cousin (thought my dad's side) has just had her 4 year old and 7 month old took away by social service's because my cousin's Kid's dad's (her ex) mum has them over the week end and the little one came back from there and wasnt using her arm so my cousin was really worried and took her to the hospital but they said she was all good and could go home but the next day the hospital called my cousin and asked her to bring the baby back in because she might have a fracture so my cousin did that and they kept her baby in for 4 day's then social service's came in and took the baby away then went to her mum's the next day and took the 4 year old, and my cousin had totally broke down. I havent seen her for a while and dont even have her number to find out were she live's to comfort her. They are in temp care but they got court soon. but the reason they took them away is because my cousin couldnt tell them how she got a fractured arm but my cousin didnt no so her Solizitor said she's got a good chance of getting them back. I feel so sorry for her she must be hurting so bad (heart wise). You no why social worker's are on ya these day's because of what happened to that little boy baby p. now there trying to do there job properly but still doing it all wrong.

sorry if you didnt want to hear that but im feeling quite low ATM & a little p***ed off. x

That's true hadn't thought of that lol I think providing I didn't have any problems finding the heartbeat it'd really put my mind at ease, got a couple of weeks to decide lol xx

Aye you certainly do. I know someone thats using one atm and she didnt get anything until 17 weeks so u might have loadsa time!

Oh yes lol bring them on :) hehe had a lil combo with jellybean in the car on ym way home from work :haha:

Awww cute!! I talk to matts sperm when he goes to the bathroom and threaten em. Not the same I know but still...!

Wow twins at 15...thats a lot to plan for!!

Yeah social services do get it wrong fairly often dont they!

I know. x

I hate social service's they just assume thing's, i see on the new's the other day since jan 2012 up untill now they've taken away more kid's then the whole of last year. I dont under stand how they think there doing there job properly. Sorry for going on im just gutted for her. x

Aw hun that must be aweful for her :( tell her we're all thinking of her and sending our love xx

Jess - Sorry to hear that hun, I hope everything works out ok :hugs: Yeah Social Services don't know what they are doing half the time, they will look for any excuse to take away peoples babies! :growlmad: xxx

Thank's girlie's

Im feeling alot better today not low but still upset. Me and my cousin used to get on so well when we was younger and her little one's are so cute. Iv just got my FX'd that court goe's well and she's get's them back. ASAP x

I know what you mean natt it's selfish. mum's dont deserve thing's like this to happen just because they let there kid's go and see there nan's. Iv alway's known that her Ex's mum is a bitch and she's never liked my cousin & it make's me wonder did she even like the kid's and what if she hurt her, even if it was a mistake and didnt mean to happen she could have told my cousin that she hurt her little arm but she didnt say nothink that's why i think she did it on purpose. I know it sound's harse but when you think about it, it make's sence. x

OK girlie's here come's baby & parenting club's With freebie's :D. Just join for free and they send them out to you. x

www.heinzbaby.co.uk/Register

www.aptamil.co.uk/

www.smanutrition.co.uk/BabyFreebies

www.bounty.com/FreeBabyStuff

mumandbabyonline.co.uk/FreeSamples

www.sainsburys.co.uk/littleones

your.asda.com/baby-club/

www.tesco.com/clubcard/btc/ Then join baby club.

www.cowandgate.co.uk/BabyClub

www.hipp.co.uk/

www.tommeetippee.co.uk/users/registration/

www.mothercarebabyandmeclub.com/

www.huggiesclub.com/

www.boots.com/en/Parenting-Club/

https://www.pampers.co.uk/registration

www.philipsaventfamily.co.uk/member/register

https://www.emmasdiary.co.uk/

https://www.bounty.com/

I Know you'll both have the one's you like & dont like. So go with what you want, but one thing i will say is check it before you miss it because when you click in to them it tell's you whay you get. so that's all iv got for now. x

Morning my pregosawrus ladies! Hows mommies and bumps today? :D

Jess - Thank you for all those links hun, will have to have a look through them :D xxx

Sarah - Good morning hunni :hugs: We are not too bad thank you, Mummy is tired and Bump is..well..all snuggled up I think? :haha: How are you chickadee? :D xxx

Your welcome hun, I signed up to all of them when i as pregnant with honey and i got load's of cuddly teddy's and thing's like, spoon's, coupon's (money off nappie's, wipe's, food and more.), and load's more. It save's you's searching for them. or missing out so i dont mind posting a few thing's for ya's. :D x x x

Morning Sarah, mummy is hoping jellybean is snuggled up cosy and safe, making me sooooo hungry today!! How's you? Xx

Jess - Thank you for all those links hun, will have to have a look through them :D xxx

Sarah - Good morning hunni :hugs: We are not too bad thank you, Mummy is tired and Bump is..well..all snuggled up I think? :haha: How are you chickadee? :D xxx

Awww...hope you move out of the tired stage fast and into the energised stage!

Im good thanks honey...super :yipee: actually. but then you already know that! hehe :D

Morning Sarah, mummy is hoping jellybean is snuggled up cosy and safe, making me sooooo hungry today!! How's you? Xx

Hungry is good! Means baby is sapping all mumies energy to grow nicely big and strong!!

Im fantastic ty chick! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"