Baby Babblings

Jess the links are really awesome! Dont be surprised if I ask you for an update on them when i get my bfp hehe :D

Thnak's hun and no i wont mind. I loved doing it my self so would love for any pregnant women to do it to and not miss out on all the freebie's. If you have a sainsburys nectar card then when you sign up to there baby club you get a free box set when you buy a pack of nappie's. It's really cute but i missed out because i registered to late, so by the time i got the coupon honey wasnt that size nappie no more. x Glad to help even if i have to post it again every month when i see a BFP lol. x

Sarah - Thank you hun, me too. I need some energy for all the walking about we do! :D Glad to hear you are feeling a lot better chick :happydance::yipee:

I do believe it is so i did it earlier and got it saved for when the rest of the BFP's start flying in, FX'd very soon. x

Ladies I'm so tired and achy today :( def need an early night now I won't need to nurse Frankie lol xx

Ladies I'm so tired and achy today :( def need an early night now I won't need to nurse Frankie lol xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling tired and achey hun, I hope you feel better soon :hugs: Apart from my upset tummy, and fatigue, today seems to be a day of not feeling pregnant, I can't wait for a scan to reassure me our little miracle is still snuggling in there :blush: xx

Awww hun the joy's of pregnancy hay, hope you feel better soon, im sure a early night will help. x x x

Thanks ladies, I know what you mean Natt, some days I almost have to remind myself, the sooner we see them the better ey hun xx

Thanks ladies, I know what you mean Natt, some days I almost have to remind myself, the sooner we see them the better ey hun xx

You're welcome hun :hugs: Definetly hun, I think it will feel more real once we see our little beans on that screen! :) xx

Well not feeling preggy today again :( other than a bit sicky at times, sore/itchy boobs and rock hard lower belly! Oh wait maybe I do hehe x

Well not feeling preggy today again :( other than a bit sicky at times, sore/itchy boobs and rock hard lower belly! Oh wait maybe I do hehe x

Hehe those are all good signs :lol: I only have the slight tender boobs, lower abdomen that feels bruised and an upset tummy! :( x

Girlie's i wouldnt worry to much i didnt feel pregnant untill i started to show. Even after all my scan's it was so unreal that i had a baby in my belly but when i starting getting bigger, i soon felt pregnant. Then when you see the scan's were they can just about get half there body in the scan pic you know it's real & when they kick the life out of your back and rib's :D. Some people feel pregnant at different time's. You'll feel it soon. x

Aww thanks hun I'm sure we will soon enough, still no scan apt so I'll be ringing them shortly to see if they've booked me in and if not I'll ask them too. FXed I'll get an apt today xx

Youll both be toilet diving really soon. Enjoy your food...soon eating and keeping it down will be a distant memory hehe :) xx

Thanks for that! Lol sicky feeling isn't too bad ATM thankfully!

Well still no scan apt through so I ring them and it's the 25th April at 4pm :) relieved but want it to be here now! Lol xx

Your welcome laura. x

Sarah lol i remember that, I couldnt even keep a tea or juice down. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back