Baby On Board - Due August/September 2014

Modified, good luck tomorrow! Thr lack of toilet could be contributing to it. Do you eat a big meal at night? I found with dd I had bad bowel pains at night due to thr blocking. I ate heaps of fruit especially prunes and they seem to pass. Hope they disappear. Thinking of you tomorrow x

Fabulous new babydust! Excellent strong hb!

Brittany and JJsmom, sorry your milk has dried up. I have heard of people dry nursing for a while until it starts coming back in later in pregnancy. Not sure at what point it comes back though?

We are offon holidays tomorrow :) driving 5 hrs tomorrow to airport to fly out Thursday (its Tuesday already for me). Interesting flying 9hrs with a 13month old... Fun times! Buy looking forward to getting away and having a distraction while I wait for my next scan (when I'm 13 weeks). Only 2 weeks to wait.

Hope everyone is going well and getting some relief from ms xx

Modified, the pains could definitely be due to not having a BM. I remember when I was pg with DS I was in so much pain I was in tears. I also found it would be worse at night. Definitely up the amount of fiber rich food in your diet and maybe add a stool softener.

Jacky, I hope you have a great vacation!

AFM, having an awful day with MS. This pregnancy I can't complain too much in regards to MS because it's loads better than what I experienced with DS but these bad days are so hard with a LO to look after. I'm counting down the hours until DH gets home.

I've got a stool softener here, I just keep forgetting about it :haha: I'm not sure it'd be a good idea though... I've gone from being constipated but "normal" to being constipated.. but it being practically liquid when I do go :blush:

Had my scan today! I measured 3 days ahead so am 11+6, not 11+3 which puts my final, stable due date at August 21st!

Baby was asleep with their hand on their forehead (can be seen in the top 2 photos) and their legs crossed - they better uncross them in a few weeks! :winkwink:

I hope you feel better!! My nausea has been really bad but I'm lucky to not be throwing up :nope:

Attachments

• IMG_3499 small.jpg
    IMG_3499 small.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3503 small.jpg
    IMG_3503 small.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
OMG that is so stinkin cute Modified. So funny how they already know how to relax and chill lol. Awww!! <3 Im guessing boy for you!

Hope you're feeling better ilovelucy!

Congratulations Modified! Wonderful news and gorgeous pictures xx

Hope you feel better Brittany

Great pics modified! You got yourself a cutie there! ;)

I too am having constipation now...2 weeks ago I didn't have it and now I regret not asking the doctor for some medicine for it just in case.

Woke up last night in the middle of the night (as I've been doing every night for the past week). Maybe it's due to me going to sleep at 8 pm every night...but I generally feel worse in the nighttime than the daytime. I guess it's good because I'm usually OK at work...but I don't get enough sleep like I should. Wish I could have stayed home from work today!

Hi everyone. Could I join you all? My EDD at the moment is 30th September and this is baby number two :-D I have a daughter who will be 3 on the 19th feb! Looking forward to chatting with you all :happydance:

Hey guyz may I join :) ..<3 its my 1st pregnancy.. according to ov day my due date will be september 18 ..m h&h 9 months to all

Hi everyone, I am new here. I believe that I am due around the 16th of September, although I have not had a dating scan yet. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hey ladies!
I am currently experiencing bowl issues myself and it is so uncomfy!
Lol btw my due date is Sept 12 and this is my second baby I have a beautiful
4 year old daughter.

Hope all you ladies with ms feel better soon!!

modified, love the scan pics!!!

tropics, is it that you might be hungry at night? Or just insomnia? I hate pregnancy insomnia...it makes for a long day when I'm babysitting and can't take a nap! During my last pregnancy my doc gave me miralax for constipation, I had it bad and that really helped.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Sorry if I offend anyone, but I'm excited. I just got my approval letter for medicaid so I calling to get an appt with my regular doc instead of the clinic. I can't wait until I get back into my doc, I really like her. And being high risk, I want to be monitored by the best docs!

thats great new JJsmom! I would want to be monitored closely too! You'll be much happier and at ease.

Kristle we have the same due date!!!

welcome everyone!!

modified, those are such cute scan pictures!! I'm even more excited for my scan on Tuesday now. I'll also update your due date.

tropicsgirl, I find I have to have a small snack in the middle of the night when I wake up or I start to feel really sick. Perhaps you should try the same and see if it help anything.

JJsmom, glad you get to see your regular doctor now. I wouldn't blame you for wanting to feel more comfortable given your high risk pregnancy.

Lots of new members! Welcome all! I'll add everyone to the first post. :)

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Belle, 28 and pregnant with a miracle baby. We were told we'd never have children naturally and we're proceeding with adoption yet here I am :)

Due date is the 3rd September. Nervous, frightened, worried etc and looking forward to my 12 week scan on the 19th Feb :)

Xxx

Congrats Belle on your miracle baby!

My first appt with my doc is on the 17th. So I'll be 11 weeks according to the scan I had. I'll talk with them though and see if I want to do the scan at 12 weeks. I didn't with DS2 but at the same time I saw him further along and I just want to make sure everything is OK. As long as they don't poke my baby I'm all good with it. Ugh...I still have to tell my family!

Thank God nausea is finally easing, and feeling more alert. Obstetrician again tomorrow about my blood pressure, doubt any changes will be made but at least I'm being seen every 2 weeks this time.

Welcome and congrats to everyone! :)

JJ's mom, I honestly don't know. I do eat a snack sometimes when I wake up. But I really think it's just some kind of insomnia...I sleep fairly deeply and then will just wake straight up in the middle of the night. It could also be related to me needing to use the toilet though...either way it's no fun but just have to deal with it I guess.

Ilovelucy, sometimes I will wake up and have an orange or something if I feel nauseous which does help most of the time.

JJsmom, I'm glad you got medicaid! I will be moving back to the US in hopefully a couple months (I live abroad) and I'm hoping medicaid will go through for me (it should...)

So excited for everyone's scans! :) Post pics of the ultrasound! ;) Mine isn't until March 1st...have to be patient. 9 weeks today though...more than halfway through the first trimester!! :D

It's been a good few weeks since I posted here :dohh:

I went for a dating scan, official due date has come back at 9th September :thumbup: which makes me 9+3 today, so my ticker is out. I can't believe how fast this is going?!!

I have been using my Doppler since 7+4, and pick up the heart beat each time, so now in just patiently waiting until my 12 week scan, on 5th March, when I will be 13+1 by then :coffee:

I hope everyone's morning sickness is settling down, mine has peaked this last week, but hopefully by week 10 it subsides like it did with DD!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->