• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby On Board - Due August/September 2014

Welcome Denyse! Congrats on your little girl!!!

Well we were going to have our ultrasound on Saturday, but found out that DH has to work (dang work) but the good news is, she is able to get us in Friday evening @ 6:30 pm. :) So we are going to find out a day earlier. :happydance: I am very excited.

We have a huge announcement all planned out. We are going to be doing a volcano, type thing. I did something similar to it while I was in elementary or middle school. The volcano is going to be white, and we have blue & pink little safety pins we are going to put around it, than we will be mixing the "lava" mixture either blue or pink. Our little guy is going to "help" pour the lava. My mom is taking pictures, and my husband is video taping it.

I have a huge feeling I am having a girl. Chinese predictor says girl so we will see. :thumbup: Plus this pregnancy is so much different than the other ones.

Welcome to team :pink: DenyseGiguere! I added you to the first post as well. :)

Kittey, glad to hear they were able to move your scan up a day so you don't have to wait longer. Will be excited to hear if your prediction is right. I found this pregnancy was very different then what I experienced with DS. Also, love the way you plan to announce the gender. Such a cute idea!! I wish I could think of some exciting way to announce gender since we haven't done so yet.

Hey girls. Hope all are well. I'm just popping in to let you all know i'll be waiting out for a decision until my next scan on March 27th (16weeks). The tumor won't shrink regardless. If anything it will stay the same or get bigger which is the downfall of it. I've been researching a lot and once i think i have my mind made up, i read more and i start second guessing. Never thought i'd have to face this decision after FINALLY getting a successful pregnancy. Already having 2 losses in my past makes this even harder.

On a happier note - i'm getting married next Friday!!

Anyone getting a bump yet? Yeah, i thought i was, but it's just bloat and fat. If i suck in i can suck in so much of the bloat. So depressing!

I'm getting a bump and feeling movements but it's my second pregnancy and I know you can show as well as feel movement sooner. I'll take a 16 week bump picture Thursday to share with you all.

Also very exciting news about your wedding next Friday!! I hope that's helping keep your mind off the decision you have to make somewhat. I can only imagine how stressed the whole situation must make you feel.

AFM, DH and I are working on buying a house. We'll be pre-approved for our loan tomorrow and have a real estate agent to talk to. Pretty sure we already found our house so just need to get a showing set up and then put in an offer if the house is still as perfect for us as it appears to be in the pictures we've seen/description.

babydust :hugs: :hugs:

I think I have the beginnings of a bump? Maybe? Probably still just flab. No movement yet which I know is normal. I had a decent day mental health wise today.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2qs5w1g.jpg

(excuse the hairspray marked mirror!)

I have a newborn shoot tomorrow. I'm excited but nervous :) It'll be good practice for taking my own.

Modified - psh you said you were chunky?!?!? I don't think so! You look great. I definitely see a bump! I can see it's rounded. Soo cute. Love it.

Brittany - Can't wait to see your bump pic. I hope your offer on the house is accepted.

BTW my name is Rachael... you can call me Rach if you want lol.

Thank you :hugs: I'm not largely overweight but I am a bigger girl - this is me after sucking in all I could :haha: But you're right, the bottom doesn't tend to be rounded like that.. it tends to just be flabby :haha: I think I carry all my weight in my stomach, you can never tell I'm as overweight as I am from the shoulders up! :haha:

I'm Toni :winkwink:

I didn't mean the rounded part to sound like i was saying you have flab. Usually when you have flab it's just jiggly (like me), but a pregnant belly is rounded like yours! Therefore, i see no flab! :) I carry ALL of my weight in my belly too. It stinks.

Unfortunately, i'm all bloat. First picture is pre-pregnancy, middle is no sucking in, last picture is me sucking in. If you compare 1st to last i look about the same. Can't believe all the bloat i have though.

Attachments

• bumppic.jpg
    bumppic.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
:haha: I know what you meant! You look good :thumbup: I'm in the awkward stage where normal trousers/jeans don't fit but maternity are too big - I'm living in leggings!

I've never been skinny, and I'm not ashamed of it, but I'm finding this time I'm not gaining as much weight. I gained 35 pounds with my son, and I've only gained 2 pounds this time around and I'm almost half way through. It could be because I've been a lot sicker with m/s this time.

Any other plus size mommies around? I hate posting bump pictures cause I'm ashamed :(

Toni - i absolutely love leggins lol. No shame at all in that!

Denyse - don't be ashamed! I've been much bigger than i am now. This time last year i was 315 lbs. I lost 105 lbs in 8 months and got pregnant. I'm having a hard time coming to terms that i am gaining weight back. I was eating so clean and healthy, but now it's so hard. No idea why either.. I've done it the last 8 months. You 2lb gain isn't bad at all. I've gained 16 already....

Gorgeous pics ladies! Some bumps starting :)

Good luck with the last minute wedding plans and prep Babydust! Exciting that is only a week away!
Good luck with your next scan and everything. Hope that it hasn't grown. Be thinking of you when you make the decision.

Brittany I've been feeling some movement too :)

Hope everyone is starting to feel better and enjoying this special time xx

Loving all the bump photos!!

My belly has pretty much exploded in the 2 weeks since the last bump photo. The first photo is my 16 week bump with Emily, the second is a comparison photo of me at 16 weeks with my first pregnancy. Definitely true you show way sooner the second time around.

Attachments

• 16 weeks.jpg
    16 weeks.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Aiden 16 Weeks.jpg
    Aiden 16 Weeks.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
Yay tomorrow is the big day :happydance: too bad the scan isn't until 6:30 pm. Mom, Gavin and I are going to visit my grandma for the day, so that will pass the time away. DH and I finally talked my Mom in to coming with to the scan, she originally didn't want too...since DH's mom (who lives 5 hours away) would be upset, but DH reassured my Mom, things are way different between my Mom and his Mom. My parents help us out a lot and are always there for us, his Mom calls once every 2-3 weeks. It's sad.

So excited for your scan tomorrow. Hopefully the say doesn't drag too much. All my appointments are in the evening so DH can attend. My 20 week scan is at 6:00. Thankfully I already know the gender otherwise that whole day would drag by.

I can't wait to start showing more :flower:

Violet seems to be getting further and further up every time I listen to her heartbeat :) This evening, I found her quite close to my belly button!

Toni - idk why but it seems to me like your ticker goes so fast compared to mine LOL. I feel like you go up 2 weeks while i stay the same. You're naming your baby Violet? Awww :flower: Super cute! What about a middle name?

Britt - Wow you do look a bit bigger than your last pregnancy! Such a lovely bump!

Kittey - Your bump is pretty big for 15 weeks!! Tmrw is your gender reveal scan? Or am i missing something? Sorry.

I am super obsessed with looking at my belly in the mirror. I never look pregnant and it sucks lol. Oh well. It will pop one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->