Baby On Board - Due August/September 2014

I also added you to the first post and put that you're roughly 6 weeks pregnant. I can edit it when you know when you're due. :)

AFM, I tested again this afternoon after I held my urine for about 5 hours and didn't drink much of anything. The lest line was darker again which has made me feel more reassured. I'm putting the tests away until after I have my appointment on the 21st. Then maybe I'll put one back out and test so I can show DH the test line being darker than the control line which is the only reason I'm still testing at this point.

Fingers crossed for you Brittany!!

And I recognise your name too! Whilst on the implant, I didn't have a period whatsoever for the entire 4 years... so a bit confused about what they'll do but not too long to wait now, I guess!

Sc, how are you today? How did you blood test go?

Brittany, good luck with the test. I hope its darker than the control line xx

Modified, I hope you get an early scan. Excellent that you were successful so quickly :)

I took my dd for her 12 months immunisations today and got to ask my doctor a heap of questions. If only I was a week ahead, she would have scanned me today. Only 9 days until my scan :)

Blood test isn't for another 8 hours (unless they can get me in sooner). Not holding out much hope. Still dark brown spotting, but temp drop and took another frer that was barely positive (after the darkest i'd had yesterday- first where test was slightly darker than control)... Taking day off work b/c last thing I want to do is start bleeding there.

Amazing how much can change in a day...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 11
Modified, I hope you get an early scan. Excellent that you were successful so quickly :)

Thanks!!

Blood test isn't for another 8 hours (unless they can get me in sooner). Not holding out much hope. Still dark brown spotting, but temp drop and took another frer that was barely positive (after the darkest i'd had yesterday- first where test was slightly darker than control)... Taking day off work b/c last thing I want to do is start bleeding there.

Got my fingers crossed tight for you, SC :hugs:

Midwife has put me at 8 weeks. First appt with her is Jan 16th, 12 week scan is Feb 5th. Estimated due date of August 15th.

Booked an early scan for Jan 10th :)

SC, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Hopefully the test is so light because your urine wasn't concentrated enough. You did take the second test later in the day right or were they both with FMU? Regardless, I hope you're able to get some answers at your appointment. I'll be thinking about you today. :hugs:

Modified, not long until your scan. I also updated the first post with your EDD. :)

Speaking of scans, when is everyone going for their first appointment? Mine is scheduled for the 21st but I'm pretty sure there are a few of you that have your first appointment before me.

:D

Mine is the 16th... gutted, I wanted it sooner haha. It's more the scan I'm both eager and scared for though.

Mines the 17th & I'm pretty sure I'll get a scan :happydance:

My first scan was today due to the pain on the right and the hospital admission before Christmas. Bean was flickering away in there, you could see the heartbeat but other than that hes just a tiny blob. Really pleased it went so well, I was also made redundant today and if the scan had shown bad results I think I'd have had a breakdown right there in the ward.

Well ladies, I'm out. Again. HCG went down to 34. We were told to take a 2 month break, and I have to get my numbers checked again in a week to make sure they're back to 0. The doc said she's not concerned yet- unless we have another m/c after the break. I'm heartbroken, and a bit frustrated- b/c that means it will be at least a year before we will have a baby... I'm also scared that this will keep happening!

I hope your next 9 months go by smoothly and quickly!

So sorry sc, all the very best for when you ttc again for a swift bfp and sticky beanie :hugs:

So sorry SC! I hope it happens quickly and its your sticky bean xxx

So sorry SC!! I hope after your break you get your sticky bean!! :hugs:

I think the first scan is the most exciting yet nerve racking. I remember with the first scan for DS I was holding my breath because I was so worried there wasn't going to be anything there.

SC, I'm so sorry! :hugs: Hopefully after your 2 month break you will get your rainbow baby.

I'm so sorry SC :hugs: I really hope to see you on the pregnancy boards soon, with a healthy rainbow :flower:

I'm going to make an appt for 7 1/2 weeks, pretty sure they will do a scan then :thumbup: can't wait to start seeing some scan pictures soon :happydance:

How is everyone doing today? Anyone starting to experience symptoms? I really don't have much of anything other than occasional cramping. I'm kind of stressing about this pregnancy. I'm so worried that when it's time for my scan on the 21st I'm not going to see anything on the screen.

I've been having quite a lot of symptoms.. if I left myself get hungry, I feel sick. Mild cramping. My gums hurt, stuffy nose at night sometimes, hiccups a lot, bloating a lot, constipation :wacko:, bad fatigue, completely :wacko: dreams, a thirst I can't get rid of... god knows what else I'm forgetting. Also think I have a urine infection :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->