Baby On Board - Due August/September 2014

Not too much going on here symptoms wise, though I had a hot flush in the supermarket earlier accompanied by nausea so i'm wondering if MS won't be far off! I think it arrived at about 6 weeks with DD so still time :winkwink: I have my first appointment booked for 4th Feb so that's something to look forward to... I'm thinking of booking my early scan for the same day as OH is swapping his day off from the 3rd to the 4th and this way he can attend both :thumbup:

I forgot the tender boobs.... my right more than my left! :dohh:

modified you have a lot of symptoms. Sounds like MS is starting for you. Mine started out being nauseated if I let myself get hungry with DS. You mentioning constipation reminded me that I have that symptom as well. It got really bad with DS where I was crying in pain because I wasn't able to go. I've definitely been stocking up on high fiber food so I can avoid a repeat of that. I look forward to having more symptoms so I'll feel reassured because right now I'm so worried that I'm not going to be pregnant when we go for our scan. But at the same time, I'm enjoying the lack of symptoms because it's going to be so hard dealing with MS and a 9 month old if I get it as bad as I did with DS.

If this is MS, it seems to be my second wave. I had it before but it was pretty much constant and was worse when I ate then it disappeared completely for 2-3 days and came back like this.

Everything will be grand for you! I'm worried about our scan too though.

Phoning the doc tomorrow about the urine infection and hoping he can fit me in tomorrow!

My MS being constant where I would be nauseated if I didn't eat and then I would feel better after I ate. Then it got to the point that I was nauseated 24/7 and no amount of food made me feel better. It was awful.

Last night I had a dream that I had a miscarriage. It really scared me so I've been checking the toilet paper like crazy everytime I use the bathroom.

I also got really nauseated last night. I ended up waking DH up to go get me a piece of bread to eat because I was thinking I was going to need to run to the bathroom. I wonder if this is MS starting for me. It's different then what I remember having with DS.

Oh, that sounds awful! When it was constant for me, I didn't actually know I was pregnant - I thought I had some kind of stomach infection :haha:

I do hope it eases off for you :hugs:

Internet cheapies arrived today... :blush:

Hi :) I started a group called September Stars 2014 in the Pregnancy groups and discussion area but though I'd pop over here too! I've got endometriosis so.my cycles are really irregular and I could be due anytime between 26th August and 6th September I think! Hopefully having an early scan soon to confirm. I hope everyone's well xx

Bananabump,I'm also not completely sure of my EDD.It might be late August,or early September.I'm only getting a scan on Feb 3,so I'll have to be guessing all the way till then :( I'm going by my LMP,so that puts me at EDD of 24 August.

I love Lucy - I'm the exact same!I'm so scared I'll get to the scan,and the doctor will tell me there's nothing there.That would be completely heartbreaking!

The only symptoms I'm feeling, is very sore breasts (so sore,I can't even sleep on them at night),very gassy and some constipation here and there.I've had cramping,but I think it's mostly trapped wind.Here's praying that we all go on to have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Welcome bananabump! I added you to the first post.

MS is in full swing for me. Nausea every couple of hours until I eat. This is exactly what happened when I was pg with DS in the beginning before it turned into 24/7 nausea no matter what I ate with occasional vomiting until 18-19 weeks pregnant. Already starting to feel depressed because of how crappy I feel and knowing that it'll only get worse.

Hello! I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and according to the due date calculator, I may be due September 3rd! Not experiencing many symptoms...just some fatigue and cramps. Can you add me please?

Welcome tropicsgirl, I added you to the first post!

modified, so glad to hear your scan went well. I always think the first one is the most exciting. At least that was the only one that I really got emotional over with DS. Seeing him for the first time and hearing his heartbeat was such a relief because up until that point I was worried about something being wrong. My first appointment on the 21st can't get here soon enough.

Did they change your due date or is August 15th still the date?

I think a later scan will be more exciting for me - the heart beat was amazing but I think when the bug looks like a baby, it will be so much better! She put me back to 7w+5 (midwife had estimated 9!) so due date is now August 24th. That's still an estimate though - sonographer measured it but because it's still so small, there's not a definite beginning and end! Will get a better idea at my "12 week" scan when bug is bigger I guess!

I remember tearing up when I heard the heartbeat with DS for the first time. I'm not one to really tear up over anything either. It's exciting seeing how different the baby looks from the 8 week scan to the 12 week scan.

Welcome tropicsgirl!! Congrats!

modified, yay for your wonderful scan!! I can't wait until I can get one! Still waiting on my first appt. They didn't say anything about a scan, but said blood work and exam.

I've got some nausea when I don't eat but other than that, I've had some cramping and headaches. My breasts are sore, but it doesn't help with the LO nursing!! Sorry it's been a few days since posting, I hadn't even realized it had been a while!

This is my little bug (the better of the 2 photos). I need to actually scan them - this is just a quick photo from my phone!

https://i41.tinypic.com/a5ddh3.jpg

Lovely scan!!

JJ, sounds like you're starting to deal with MS too. I'm in the same boat. Really sucks with a LO to take care of when I don't feel good.

My lower back is agony! around waist level and radiates around the front sometimes. It's sooo sore :nope:

Congratulations tropicsgirl!

Modified, awesome news on your scan! The next scans do start looking lime a baby more. The 12 week is very special!

My favourite bit is the heart beat though. Its the best sound in the world! Having had scans where it was confirmed things werent right, I find the hb so comforting! I always image the baby to look different to their scan. I know it sounds silly but I picture them as tiny miniature versions of them when they are born that just gets bigger each week :)

I have 4 days til my scan. I just have to get through my 3 days of work and then get to see the baby and hopefully hear hb Thursday at 9am.

Just want to confirm number too - I was cooking eggs for breakfast yesterday and the second egg turned out to be a double yolker. I hope its not a sign.

Thanks everyone! This is my first BFP ever (been trying for over a year!) The doc said I am 6 weeks and have to wait until mid Feb to get my first scan....seems a long time from now...worried something could happen in between that time. But I'm trying to stay positive. Just today I have started to have a little nausea...but I find that if I eat something I feel a bit better. I also have a odd taste in my mouth. Good luck with all your scans! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->