Baby under Construction!

OMG GIRLS!!
now I know why I've been feeling so freaky, i think I'm ovulating soon again!!!

its been exactly 7 days today after my DnC and out of curiousity, i checked with an hpt today, did 3 hpts: one clearblue, one IC 10miU and a FMU.
All gave me NEGATIVES and NOT PREGNANT

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

so i presume all the hcg from the pregnancy is gone?
i am so happy! I have been never happier seeing a NEGATIVE HPT!!
i was so so afraid that the hcg stays and stays and stays for months and i can't get my period...
but now its all gone!!!! thank the surgeon for doing such a clean job!

I think I will start the clearblue monitor tomorrow!
and start drinking lots of those wonderful red clover tea

Hi hun, how are you this morning?!!

well, red clover tea is very very estrogenic... we kinda need lot and lots of estrogen to actually ovulate and conceive. some people have lack of estrogen, so their uterine lining is very thin and weak and their cycles are very long like over 35 days. so even if they have a fertilised egg, it can't implant cause the uterine lining is much too thin and they can't get pregnant.
I believe - with the help of the estrogenic tea, body builds up the lining much faster and optimises the thickness (8mm-10mm is best for implantation) and it also boosts early ovulation. when the estrogen peaks, then ovulation happens, but for some people, their estrogen takes very very long to peak and by the time ovulation happens, the egg is already considered "too old" for fertilization, which is ovulation after CD 20, medically speaking. Estrogen in the red clover tea also helps create much more EWCM. like after i stopped the pill, i had barely any ewcm. then i took 4 cups of tea aday and the next cycle I had 7 full days of EWCM and conceived. my ovulation got push forward from CD 21 to CD 15.
here is a good article:
https://fertility.amuchbetterway.com/red-clover-fertility/

but i only drink it till ovulation day. then once i ovulate, i dun drink anymore cause then, the body needs a progesterone kick to support pregnancy and not estrogen. and red clover tea is also a blood-thinner like aspirin, so i dun take it after ovulation or else i am afraid i will induce a very heavy and painful period...

Hey Angela...... sam's new baby? ah how cute
Yay get onto your CBFM and lots of :sex:
Wow thats some good info on red clover tea. I hate any kind of tea do you think I would need to take it? My AF is always regular?
GL for this cycle I hope we all get our BFP this cycle!!!

well, I'm a terrible water drinker! I used to drink all coffee and black teas and so until ttc, then I had to cut the caffein and was looking into the herbal/fruit teas. the red clover tea mix i have has got a bit of fruit and lemongrass in it, so its delicious and caffein free!
i find it so much easier drinking that tea rather than plain water.... you could give it a try and see if you like the taste of it, the ones i have are pretty cheap, like one buck for 20 tea bags.

giving samantha a hug :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

got a call from that doctor i told you all about yesterday morning.
turns out he is also (my DIL is also heading there in a tourist group) heading to tibet in october and his team has a a few places free. kinda like a medical/volunteer team and we only have to pay for our flights.
but i've been to tibet last year and with the ttc and possible pregnancy, i really can't go anywhere close to 2000m until i've given birth.
its so strange, one minute he is injecting drugs and morphine into me and trying to keep me awake till the second dose and during that time, i find out we have so much in common and been in so many similar places.. a great way to make friends on the very uncomfortable operating table.....

hey sweetie loving the nepic.i have got some epo tablets for this next cycle thats supposed to help with cm too.

how are you thankyou for my hugs!

ohh, they are suppose to be very healthy, are they pure epo or are you taking the mixed kind for ttc-prenatals... any symptoms at all hun ? xx

not a thing huhn, just waiting for af shes due tue i think.

x

hi hunny, yes we did although the weather was horrible!
how's things hun? tested yet?
cbfm is still giving me low fertility, so i think ovulation is coming in about a week from today.

aw hun it must be a relief to have the cbfm in a way you dont have to rely on cheap pee sticks and a guess!

i havnt tested yet i do feel like she is coming though.

xxx

you'll never know hun, if its af or if you are really preggers! def test!!

I have quite a problem trying to guess if one line is darker than the other on the ics, but with the sticks of the cbfm, I still have to guess the lines out :wacko::wacko:
and wif dh's and my crazy work schedules, we don't really know when to bd and at least wif the cbfm, i get like a few days notice warning....
i just went crazy last week after my d&c and bought like 70 ic hpts off ebay cause so many women have +hpt for months after their miscarriage, only got to use one and saw i was negative so i have like 69 ics hpts for this cycle :rofl: :rofl:

wahooooo! io have 25 ics and about 10 diff branded ones!

and i dont even like testing! my logic is when i do get my bfp i can test to my hearts content!!!

LOL!
i think i will test forever as well, once i get my bfp, cause after the mmc, i am so afraid of anything bad happening... completely traumatized!

did you have that terrible bleeding and pain from AF last cycle which wasn't normal? did you go see a doctor about that?

no i didnt hun i dont do drs specially not about that!
i do get it realy bad some months.

god i so pray my af stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"