Baby under Construction!

can't imagine the pain :nope::nope:

fxed for you hun, go and test!!!

whenever u feel ready hun, its up to you, waiting any longer would be torture.
testing now would end the guessing and waiting around.

very true.i think ill def wait till tomorrow andsee if af comes? did you def say you thought i am due tomorrow??

wednesday i think hun.... good luck and fxed for your :bfp:

1 day only!
or you could test with an opk! if the OPK is positive, then the pregnancy test would def show a positive as well!

nah id get so upset if i get abfn. i think im best waiting till af is def late x

i will, are you okhun, i saw you kinda got ripped in to a bit with the thread in ttc?

x

thanks for asking hun, i guess i'm still pretty emotional after the mmc, and the forum is full of disappointed but hopeful ladies. can't blame anyone, ttc is such a jerk and frustrating.. anyone would go mad after a period of time.
i hear so many stories about women getting pregnant in a flash and and having unwanted babies and thinks it always easy, but when your turn comes, well, thats another long story.

how about u hun? how are you feeling?

i know sweetie its so hard isnt it hun, people that ddont want to only have to look at a penis and 9 months later they have a baby in their arms and when you really truly want it it ever happens like that.

your bound to still be emotional sweetie its a horrible thing to go through and i guess you are still going to be going through a grieving process hun.

Im here if you need me.

well, no af as yet hun so am gonna wait and see what today brings i think x (af no doubt!)

Ah I tried EPO but I was getting raging headaches constantly so stopped taking them.

CBFM are so ace its really good to see that our bodies are doing what they are suppose to and like you said Sam no second guessing!!

I totally feel for what your saying it always seems to be the ladies that really really want it take so long to get pregnant. Took me a year the last time and vowed it wouldnt take as long this time.
Its been 8 months so far I know its not really too long but still hurts. I cant imagine what you have gone through Angela and hope we all get what we want soon!!!

Sam are you testing tomorrow?

i dont know sweetie i dont know what to do for the best to be honest

right shona, after the mmc i was so afraid my hormones were all messed up and i won't be able to get preggers again, but thankfully clearblue monitor tells me i'm normal again and my estrogen is going up again. hopefully I'll catch a better egg this round.

sam, do you have irregular cycles? seems you were late last month as well, when did you say you get that positive OPK again? and how long was the OPK positive till?

i wasnt late last month hun no. i have 27 day cycles. i got a pos opk 2 weeks ago today. wednesday was about the same but maybe not as pos as the tues. i normally have a 13 day lautal phase x

very very ocasionally i will get a 28 day cycle but very very rarely. x

am i late? i am arent i? i have tried to work it out that many times i have completely confused myself!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->