Baby under Construction!

ok hun, thankyou. i feel quite optomistic this cycle, but already the 2ww is a killer!

uhh, forgot about the breast part... they hurt like mad after ovulation and the white pimples were all over the nipples... and they looked really ugly and huge... they still look ugly and huge!!!
yeah horrible 2WW! I really hope this is your last 2WW hun!

the breast thing started almost rightaway, like they hurt so much I couldn't sleep on them... and the gassy is well, ya, non-stop trumping 24 hours aday... was a walking gas chamber... :nope: :nope: :nope:

iv been quite gassy the last few days ansd my nipples itched a bit but gone now too early for symptoms yet though!

well today my stomach is tender and i feel like i have done too many stomach crunches or something only i havnt done any. i had sharp stabbing pains in my boobs last night, bu thats gone now.

Hi hun! sorry, been away! we took a few days off over the public holiday and weekend for a short gateway while I'm still smaller than the car!
symptoms sounds promising! have you stocked up on the HPTs or do you wanna wait till later with the testing?? which dpo are you at the moment?
xxxxxxx

phew! i was so worried!!!! aw did you have a nice time hun?

my symptoms seem to have gore really apart from i was really gassy sat and sun but not anymore, had a few crampy pains in my low belly but i dont think its my cycle tbh, feel really negative now x well its dhs birthday on friday so i may test then at 10dpo but more than likely ill just wait for af to show...

aww hun, stay positive! If you bd-ed the right day, then stay positive!!
my symptoms kinda come and go like last weeks I was puking everyday, now it just stopped and its just nausea... its normal so you don't have to be a walking trumpet for weeks :rofl:

yeah, we went over to the south of france, lovely weather and lots of good food despite the fact that I had to be really careful with some food/meat and my pants won't fit me no more :cry::cry:
Plus I was so so tired and sleepy all the time; i think I slept more than I did sightseeing...

I am sure your husband would love your :bfp: as a b-day present!!!
Planning anything for him?

aww that sounds like you had a lovely time hun.

yeah we are having a night away in the city v posh hotel and a nice meal out i think. i dont know weather to dring or not, i dont think i should bu then i dont think i am preg either...????

sounds great!!!
you know what they say about the first 3 weeks of pregnancy till 21dpo - its everything or nothing. like nothing you can really do to harm the egg until like 5 weeks whether you drink or not cause the placenta hasn't really formed yet. and nothing can stop or cause a m/c as well during the first few weeks cause its due to DNA problems.
So I would say its ok to have a glass or two at 10dpo!!

thanks hun we will see i really dont thnk its my month though. how are you feeling?

nah, dun worry, if you BD-ed the right day, then you always have a chance!
except for the fact that I'm really starting to show the bump strangely early!! My stomach is no longer going in, its like sticking out at the moment :shrug::shrug:
and going to bed every night feeling like puking (I've got a bucket on my dresser!) ; its kinda ok actually... the ms kinda comes and goes but with mine it seems to be worst in the evenings.... evening sickness?
What about you hun? read your chicken breast and mushroom post! Couldn't stop laughing :rofl:
What are you up to during the horrible 2ww?? movies? music? books??
xxxx
p.s. Hope your Jenny renny reading comes true!!!!

sodo i hun TMI im really constipated today, i was so bloated last night it hurt! but im fine this morning sno sign of any symptoms or anything so i really dontthink its my month, look at all the symptoms youhad??

everyone's different it seems... some girls in the 1st trimester get so violently sick that they've gotta be rushed to emergency; others don't get really sick at all.... any changes in your breasts hun? mine felt really heavier and painful right after ovulation right up to now...

no hun none at all i think i would feel more reassured if they were sore but there not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->