Baby under Construction!

im good thanks hun feel absolutely fine though, so really dont think its my month!

am off away for the night now, take care hunny i will be back on sunday xx

Hi girls,

Soz I have been away for a while took a couple of weeks off and only came back on last week and couldnt find where this thread was lol...... ive been getting cramp since OV but get that every month so we will need to wait and see. Im 8dpo and no way testing early like last month!!!!

How is everyone?

Gosh Mummy I got so worried as your account says ttc and 'sad' I thought something had happened.

hi shona, welcome back!
yes, had an early mmc, embryo passed away at 6+6 unfortunately, but luckily we found out really early a week later, so no damage done...
survived my d&c, just waiting for AF to come in 30 days then its back to ttc again.....

schnoodle, saw your post on your OPK! 2dpo is kinda early to ovulate!

hi shona, welcome back!
yes, had an early mmc, embryo passed away at 6+6 unfortunately, but luckily we found out really early a week later, so no damage done...
survived my d&c, just waiting for AF to come in 30 days then its back to ttc again.....

schnoodle, saw your post on your OPK! 2dpo is kinda early to ovulate!

Im so sorry for your loss hun! Im glad no damage was done tho and you can start ttc again. How do you feel about that and how is OH taken it? Sorry if that is too personal you dont need to answer just wish there was something I could do.

hey girls how are we all doing. hugs to mummyblues, you make sure you take it easy till you are able to go back to work lady!!!
xx

Hi shona, we were shocked in the beginning at 8 weeks, very shocked since i had no symptoms of a mc. then we were sad, but had been so busy running around the doctors....but then it slowly sank in after 2-3 scans and I had my d&c at 9+6.
the two weeks waiting was sheer horror. I think i cried like once, but then DH was very supportive, told me we were young and could try again next cycle.
actually, i am glad i got the d&C done and not like feeling i'm carrying a dead embryo inside for weeks.
samatha - saw your tummy pics! they r so funny :rofl:
fxed that its ur month! testing in 4 days?

oh bless you both hunny.

im not gonna test till af shows. and she will show this month, i just know it!

xx

eh have I missed something???? :rofl: g-strings? knickers rolled down!!!

Im good girls OV soon. So sorry again mummy-blues for you and your OH you are still young and know you will be a mummy soon but the grief is just as bad but like you said better to have noticed it sooner rather than later. :hugs: hun.

Schnoodle so your name is Samantha? Its good to get names Im Shona if you didnt already know.

So im on my 8th cycle and Jenny Renner predicted BFP this month what a load of rubbish!! lol..... xxx

lol i posted somepics of my bloat in 2ww.

yeah hun im samantha.

im so upset, we were going to get a kitten to keep me company cos i cant work and im so lonelyt and ttc isnt working. but our landlord has said we cant for a really shit reason. theres a post on it in 2ww i cant stop cryingx.

lol i posted somepics of my bloat in 2ww.

yeah hun im samantha.

im so upset, we were going to get a kitten to keep me company cos i cant work and im so lonelyt and ttc isnt working. but our landlord has said we cant for a really shit reason. theres a post on it in 2ww i cant stop cryingx.

Ah hun Im so sorry thats not good. We have a cat and are moving from Scotland to England soon and will be renting and had him since he was 6 weeks old and cant take him with us so know how you feel. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

eh have I missed something???? :rofl: g-strings? knickers rolled down!!!

Im good girls OV soon. So sorry again mummy-blues for you and your OH you are still young and know you will be a mummy soon but the grief is just as bad but like you said better to have noticed it sooner rather than later. :hugs: hun.

Schnoodle so your name is Samantha? Its good to get names Im Shona if you didnt already know.

So im on my 8th cycle and Jenny Renner predicted BFP this month what a load of rubbish!! lol..... xxx

seems really common to have a mc of some kind esp on first pregnancies for some reason... doctor thinks the body needs to "warm up" on getting foreign dna and learn not to reject an embryo... good thing is, I didn't bled or suffer too much cause it was all done in a wink. and my hcg has dropped significantly in just one week, hopefully I ovulate in about 2-3 weeks..

check out samantha's post about toys and orgasm :rofl: :rofl:
girl, you've got some nice toys there... think the only toy I have are handcuffs! xxx

Mummy_blues yes unfortunately it is v common my sis had one and my mum had 3 and there are a couple of girls on here that have had a couple in a row now but like you said at least you caught early enough for no damage and they say very fertile for your next cycle xxx

good hunny, feeling abit strange with all the hormones... like I'm bursting full of energy and I want to BD 3 times a day for some reason... poor dh!
face is breaking out, oily hair and lots of EWCM... think i'll ovulate in a few days cause my ewcm start coming in like a week before o-day....

shona, so right! lucky it wasn't a molar/cancerous pregnancy or else I would have been banned from ttc for the next 6 months. they sent a sample to pathology, its just normal cells. did ur sister and mum had it with their firsts?

what about you sam? fingers itching to test??

Hi Samantha im good just getting some housework done. Due to OV prob Saturday and just :sex: every second day. How are you hun?

mummy_blues - hehe.... to the 3 times a day. mmmm think my mum had a loss with her first and then one before me and then one before my youngest brother. My sis I think it was before she had her second child its very common but guess you dont hear of it too much unless you see people going through this on here. I guess its natures way rather than letting the baby suffer. I hope you catch first time hun as you should be very fertile at the minute. Are you testing with OPK's?

shona, I'm angela! and shona, meet zachary, sam's new "baby":
https://s830.photobucket.com/albums/zz225/zacharythehamster/

nah, not sure about the OPKs, I think i might still have hcg in my blood cause the d&c was 7 days ago? I might test with HPTs first and wait till the lines go away, then start my monitor.

samantha, I have to tell you this - you might think I've gone mad! But right after I met your zachary, I had this nightmare last night....

you girls watch Heroes by the way? there is this brain-eater guy called Sylar in that series and his real name is Zachary Quinto.
and before I went for my d&c last week, I had a 30-min session with the rather young and nice anaesthetist and that guy looked EXACTLY like Zachary quinto's twin!
It was so freaky with all the bushy eyebrows looking at me and I was thinking about him brain-eating the whole time he was talking to me, couldn't get it out of my head!
so last night after thinking about all the Zachary(s), i had a dream that this doctor and sylar were running after me at the operating theater asking if they could operate me :cry::cry:

think I'm really going mad... :nope::nope::nope:
was pretty freaky....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"