Baby under Construction!

thats true lol! i dont think i amthough i dont feel "different" in the slightest really

depends on you, test when you are ready!

got this stupid video from someone really unexpected today, he was trying to cheer me up and I couldn't stop laughing after watching it, wanted to share this with your girls, hope you find is as entertaining and stupid!! as i did :

https://www.myvideo.de/watch/6741265/Osama_bin_Laden_Numa_Numa

welll i went to the looand wiped and ther was dark brown bloody mucusy stuff and getting af pains x

so sorry hun... i had such a good feeling about you getting it this month, the chances were so good with you bd-ing everyday and using the softcups and ewcm and all.
i really hope you won't get the horrible pains again.

Angela that vid is ace I was so laughing!! So silly hehe..... how are you getting on?

Sam im so sorry hun has she come full force? Im sure I will be joining you soon I hope your ok

:hugs: girls

Hi Shona, guess June isn't our month, lets hope for March/April 2011 Babies!!!
I just got back from my post d&c scan, everything looks great but i have to make a decision whether or not to get pregnant right away in 7 days or wait till august.
the doctor neither discouraged nor encouraged me, just told me that " statistically", the risk of another mc is slightly higher if i got pregnant rightaway than if I waited 2 cycles.
but the decision is ours, so i have no idea what to do.
body and uterus is very ready for a pregnancy, just have to make a choice... did you sis and mum get pregnant right away after their mc or did they wait?
any advice girls? i posted it here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/356167-decisions-decisions-would-you-do-girls.html

most people i know hunny have tried right away but i dont think they were aware of the risk of havinh a mc again if they tried streight away. the healthcare over here really isnt as good as it is abroad, not that we complain as its free! lol maybe thats why its free.

well af hasnt shown yet nit had a thing since, v confused having the bad af pains but nothiung when i wipe! if she hasnt shown bu tomorrow am im gonna test then or fri i think. i think she will though just being evil and twisted.

xxx

i think you should really test once. if you are, then it would be positive in 3 seconds and you can be happy!

mmmm... Angela I know girls that have gotten pregnant straight away with a sucessful pregnancy and birth and a couple of girls on here so its really up to how you feel. Well my sis didnt try again but mum tried straight away and sucessfully had my little brother. Its up to if you feel mentally and physically ready hun.

Sam could that be implantation bleeding?? It would need a couple of days to build up tho if it was unless it was old blood thats taken a while to travel down and you would get a positive? My body played tricks on me last month got streak of blood 3 days before AF which never happens then got it was so gutted. I hope it is implantation for you tho!!! My mate tested and got a negative and then tested again the other day when she was nearly 5 days late and got a positive

no hun im out. af has arrived with a vengence and i am mooing my way through the pains! lol!

hello ladies! I was on photobucket and thought that maybe ya'll could use this image as a banner or something for this thread

https://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/Steve1W5/website%20baby%20graphics/bellycon.gif

you're so very welcome mummy_blues. Someone on photobucket had made it

samantha, how are you feeling today? hope the witch isn't being too mean to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->