Baby under Construction!

Sure! !!
Welcome Shey and Jayden!!
tell us more about yourselves :)

My name is Sheena, I'm 27 yrs old and I have an almost 2 yr old son. I am a SAHM for now but have been looking for a job since october 2007 and had no luck. I went back to school last year for medical billing and coding and just finished last month. I live with my parents but will be moving in with my BF when my parents move to Orlando. My BF is 30 and he has no kids and wants some. This is our first time together ttc. We just started Tuesday. Last friday I had a MC. Im taking prenatal viatmins and been drinking peppermint tea

hi sheena, sorry for you loss, but I am sure you will get your :bfp: again real soon along together with all of us here!!!
Sam - are you ok? just hope you are not in severe pain or anything like that :hugs:
Shona - read your post about the EWCM, sounds really promising! hope you get your :bfp: soon!!!

myself - trying really very hard NTNP this month after my d&c about two weeks ago. but i still use my CBFM to monitor myself and make sure I am on the right track.
drinking load of red clover tea mix; taking folic acid tablets with iodine; and my trusty CBFM with me! no change in "weapons"!!
CBFM still gives me low fertility despite me producing gushes of EWCM since yesterday (sorry tmi!). BD-ed last night just in case.
promised myself not to be devastated if AF arrives 15th of July, great if she doesn't and I am pregnant; but most importantly the baby has to stay healthy - priority no. 1!!! rather have AF come than to suffer another stupid m/c later one.

bless you hunny i havnt been toobad today was in agony yesterday but seems to have gone today.

how are we all?

xx

Welcome Shey! So sorry for your loss

Sam hope you are coping ok with that bitch (AF)

Angela the CBFM is such a great piece of equipment! I hope you dont get your AF but like you said its better than to have another loss but im hoping we all get our BFP and you get your h&h 9 months you deserve. I have a couple of symptons, some that happen every month and some that are new but not looking into it. Jenny Renner says BFP this cycle but think thats a load of rubbish. Lol.......

I didnt use CBFM this month just softcups and followed SMEP without even realising it lol..... xxx

i dont see to have the ability to stick tothe SMEP! it doesnt seem enough!

Aww thank you ladies

Mummy_Blues if you are pregnant what do you want to have boy or girl?

Wantingagirl I was thinking of using softcups, does it work really good?

I hope you ladies get your :bfp: really soon. lots of baby dust to you lovely ladies
:dust: :dust: :dust:

hi hun i use softcups and i cant fault them. they are so easy to insert and rempove

xxx

hehe, no real preference, every child is a gift from God.
but I think I would make a better mum for a son, just from character and personality point of view. I grew up with a whole family of men/boys (I'm the only girl in that generation); I'm kinda jumping around the world whenever I have the chance and cash, do free-climbing and stuff like that..... sometimes I am afraid I'll be a terrible mum cause I think children needs a lot of stability from the parents; and its good that my DH is the very stable and anchored to earth kinda person; but I am the complete, complete opposite....
what about you? are you trying for a girl?

Hehe, want to hear a funny story about my wedding??
so, that was after graduation and I told our parents we were getting married and they all wanted to have a massive 500 person wedding and big ceremonies, so I freaked out and packed my bags 2 weeks before the wedding, told them I had to go away to arrange something and convinced DH to get on the plane with me and we just got married on the beach in tahiti, just the two of us by the beach and the funny pastor who wore flowers and carried an oil lamp. then we went back a 10 days later, told them we were married, my parents and his parents were so angry that I had to make it up by at least showing up at (their) banquet and meet all (their) friends. but luckily no more massive church wedding plus lunch plus banquet plus 3 days of celebration...
hope my daughter won't follow my example, if I really got a daughter...

In away that was kind of romantic mummy_blues. Yea Im hoping to have a girl next.

hehe, blew the honeymoon budget before the wedding....
do people change once they get children? I mean will they settle down and all?
i just hope I can be a good mother, even if i have no idea what i"m suppose to do and all....
so its 2 girls (shona is wantingagirl?) vs 2 no preferences!!!!

Sam I tried the every day in fertile period and every other day but non of that got me pregnant. I have never really followed SMEP completely until I decided not to follow it :rofl: Hows it going with your AF has it been easier this month with pain? Hope your ok hun

Softcups are great second cycle of using them and even if not getting pregnant they are great cos you dont leak its so disgusting when that happens

Shey the softcups look really scary to use but so easy to get in and take out and they seem to have a really high sucess rate. Have you been on the softcups thread? Some lovely girls there.

hehe.... Angela that is so cool and something I would do :) So really it was a party for THEM with THEIR friends lol..... My wedding was fantastic but I always wished that we could have ran away and done it abroad big fat chance of that happening

hehe..... I am really wanting a girl and really only cos I have 2 boys, my first and my stepson and my hubby just wants 3 boys terrified of her getting pregnant young and in trouble, short skirts etc etc. And he is footy mad so if was a girl would turn her into a tomboy :haha:
If Jenny Renner prediction at bottom of my sig is right (which I doubt it is) I will be having another boy but to be honest I really dont care what I have as long as I have a healthy baby. I wasnt really the settling down commitment type and got bored in relationships really easily then met my hubby at work and got engaged 7 months later and married 12 months later. I was kind of thrown into motherhood which has been hard (hubby has ful custody to my stepson) so we never really got time to date just the two of us. I never thought I would be a good mum and couldnt really tell when hubby, me and stepson all lived together as he was nearly 4 but since I had my first as a baby it seems so natrual. Angela you will be such a great mum and opposites attract which is the case for me and my hubby too we are so different and you dont need to change who you are to be a great mum. Sam you are going to be a great mum too and we are all going to get our BFP too.

ASFM I dont know why I did it but yesterday 6 dpo I did one of them 10miu pregnancy tests and came up with a line within the testing frame but no colour to it so think could be an evap but dont know if you can have evaps in testing time? Since 6dpo I have been getting cramps, scratching pain in pelvis, backache, heartburn and ewcm 5/6dpo. Now I usually get cramps all throughout 2ww but on and off not constant only since 6dpo and get heartburn at OV but not in 2ww and been eating loads (not a big eater). I dont want to think anything of it tho as been caught in this trap before and last time pregnant had no symptons. Surely would not show enough hormones 6dpo?

Sorry so long girls :hugs:

Also insomnia (waking up I kid you not about 20 times last nite) wide awake and kind of tightening in my tummy

oooh shona fingers crossed for you hunny!

xxx

Thanks hun.... I guess I dont believe anything tho until I have proper proof. The test didnt have proper colour more like really like almost a dent so I guess just an evap but showed up within a min so I dont know and did get a scratching pain in pelvis at 5dpo. I always amount symptons to BFN as last time pregnant no symptons till nearly a week late xxx

How are you babe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->