Baby under Construction!

Shona I will have to try softcups then. I've seen the thread but never posted on there before. and good luck, I hope you get your girl. I have a son but want a girl now. hehe!

I would so love a girl just so it wasnt all boys in our family but as long as I get a healthy baby I dont care. If its a boy im set on calling him Riley or Jack but that remains to be seen with regards to hubby :rofl:

Hey shona, maybe jenny renner might be correct!! who knows!! but fx-ed crossed that you get that :bfp: soon, along with all of us here! Did u do another 10miu test?? you could post the picture if you want so we can take a look at the line. yea, its true - most important is to have a healthy baby, boy or girl! I think I'll call my boy Evan or alexander, not sure about a girl yet..girl names are so much harder to pick.... commitment freaks me out as well, but dh understands me, he gives me lots of space and allows me to meet up with my guy friends as long as I know where the line is and I've never cheated on him so he trusts me completely.
keep us updated!! sam, sheena, how are you girls this morning? had a nice weekend?

surprise girls!!! huge surprise for me this morning, i wasn't expecting it at all!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/359347-am-shocked-doctor-knew-cbfm-missed.html

Attachments

• Monitor-peak.jpg
    Monitor-peak.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
thanks hun.... I dont know how much I believe in that tho but would be great if it was. I didnt do anymore tests and it wouldnt have been obvious enough for you to see in the pic it looked like a line and then an hour later the bottom of it turned grey so who knows. I dont know if I want to test again as I would lose all hope if that makes sense? Without knowing at least I can cling onto that.
Thats great that you have such a lovely husband and the worst thing in the world would be to have someone who didnt trust you everyone is still individuals and have a life outside of their partners. My last couple of exes before my DH tried to control me sucessfully so took me a long time to trust my DH hes great and not the jealous type

Thats so great about your CBFM I cant wait to use my again but then again hopefully I wont have to. Get :sex: lots!!! I love seeing the peaks on my monitor!

Af not due til Sat going to be insane by then lol.....

Watched the footy yesterday so hubby wasnt too happy about that and was in bed by 9.40pm!!!

How was your weekend?

Hows everyone else?

ttc can drive anyone MAD and insane, esp the 2WW part! but the party ain't over till the ugly witch rears her head, so don't give up til then!
DH doesn't have much time for me usually, he is on call or seminars or emergency op, but his schedule suits me in a way, at least sometimes.
lucky he is german, if he were english, he would have gone to bed at 9:40 as well!! men and their football lives.

Morning!!! Ah sssh the footie sucks but he only really wants to watch the final now. Hes totally gutted how poor they played on Sunday. How are you hun? You in the 2ww now, did you bed lots? GL hun hope you get your BFP this month!!! xxxx

hi shona, poor husband of yours!!
nah, think i ovulate today, cbfm still gave me peak this morning, so its probably today, yup we managed to BD although dh wasn't in such a good mood cause he had to take care of someone who was stabbed with a beer bottle and had glass and cuts all inside, now in icu, but he has seen worst cases.

shey, samantha - any news from you girls?!

Im doing alright just a bit tired and a lil upset.

Oh my gosh Angela thats bad, where abouts do you stay?

Shey how whats up hun?

My BF dumped me yesterday so Idk what to do anymore

ah hun I am so sorry Im here if you need to talk :hugs: Have you spoken to him since he did this dont answer if you dont want to hun. Any chance of you getting back together? I really hope you are ok xxx

OMG! I am so sorry hun, i don't know what to say!
If you need us, we are here to talk and to support you through this the best we can. be strong and stay strong hun xxx

Thank you ladies and I wish the best of luck to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->