Baby under Construction!

samatha, shona how are you girls doing?
sam- hope your hubby is feeling better!

small update from me - I am not really into symptom spotting at all, i hate it when I get symptoms and then a bfn. but I'm only like 2-3 dpo and it seems that almost everything is back and I "almost" feel like 1st trimester again :wacko::wacko:

its so strange, my nipples hurt again, the heartburn is back every morning (again), i have fuzzy brains and i tend to forget stuff again, bra size went up (again), cold feet and sneezing and watery nose every morning. i can't be pregnant that fast, not even sure i will get pregnant this time after the dnc.
guess its the hormones that is making everything up, but its so so strange... kinda feels like i was pregnant, then i took a break in between and everything went away and now its back after the "holiday"... freaky.....
or i could just be imagining stuff!!!!

Imma be here for you lovely ladies

of course you can! welcome! tell us more about yourself!
and good luck for your :bfp: tomorrow!

ttc no 1 after 3 mc so hopefully get a bfp soon last mc was april 09 so have waited a while to try again came of bc in may!! last cycle was 24 days this cycle hey who knows ov on 19th JUne tho so will just have to see af should be due tom but had none of my usual symptoms that she is on her wasy so been on watch for the last couple of says if nothing by morning will do HPT but not holding any hopes.

hi, sorry for your losses :hugs:

i was on the pill for 11 years, i came off the pill in march, got my bfp in april, miscarried in may, had my d&c in june.
this is also my first wiggle. what are you taking for ttc?

just pro natal !!! if nothing this cycle will try epo and pre-seed! What about you ??

Hi, i'm taking folic acid with iodine, drank red clover tea before ovulation and my trusty clearblue monitor... i bought preseed like months ago but didn't get to use them cause I'm quite wet and have really too much ewcm about a week before ovulation (sorry tmi!), but i heard preseed is really good so might try them out next cycle.
also had a ultrasound scan after my dnc to make sure my lining is back to optimal thickness...
this is really strange, but I can actually feel someone pricking me with a needle right under my belly button every since this morning, its irritating, the pricking comes and goes, sometimes its soft, and once in a while, its a sharp prick that hurts quite a lot. not sure if i am imagining things.....

hi hunny mummy that sounds like a good sign, they di say you are more fertile after a mc you know. i pray this is your month and you have a sticky bean hun x

thanks hun, but I won't be devasted if it wasn't honestly dunno what my body is doing...
how are you and your dh? has he gotten the bag thing removed?

well ladies thats me out she made an appearance on Friday night !!

:hugs:
hope its next cycle for you hopeful!
how long have you been trying`

oh hopeful so sorry hun.

no hes got his pre op on wed then we have to wait and see when the op is.

he finds out today hopefully weather he has got a newjob or not!

xx

no hes got his pre op on wed then we have to wait and see when the op is.
he finds out today hopefully weather he has got a newjob or not!

xx

thats great news! hope he get the new job!

On and off for years as have had 3 mc's last one was april 09 so have had a break and then came back !!!

I'm so sorry... but lets pray that we all get a real real sticky bean soon.
did you doctor say anything about testing?
over here, once a woman has 2 or more mc in one row, she and her oh goes for genetic testing to find out about the cause, but i'm not sure how the system works in other countries.

yeah they can after so many just don't want to start that ball rolling yet !!! think i am a little scared as to what would be found out !!

hi girls! well i just had a right shock did me poas (opk ) and it was pos already! i didnt expect to get a pos till wed, which is a bit crap really cos we didnt bd over the weekend cos we wnet away we only dtd last night.

for the first time ever the test line is darker than the control line.

no ewcm thiough even though i have been taking epo.n( may have had a bit this am but nothing i have noticed when i wipe.

xoxox

fits to your cycle hun!! I think you will ovulate tomorrow if you have a 13 day luteal phase!!
get into action and :sex: :sex: :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->