Baby under Construction!

hopeful, i think one mc on my side is terrible to go through, I really can't imagine how terrible it is to have repeated ones. but i hope you catch a real real healthy egg soon.

hopeful, i think one mc on my side is terrible to go through, I really can't imagine how terrible it is to have repeated ones. but i hope you catch a real real healthy egg soon.

thanks hun yeah i will get there although getting a bit worried as hit 30 in a couple of years dont want to wait longer and i need to lose a bit of weight tto !!!! so :thumbup: it happens for all of us soon
Ax

how are we today girls. well i got a pos on an opk yest and we tdt last nioght and will again tonight so i think i will ov at some point today.
xx

we too hun!!!!
I am praying for a all your :bfp: this month!!!
i think i am 60% certain I am pregnant at the moment, but its too early and I probably won't test till this weekend with a clearblue digi :cry:

for what its worth, i think your pregnant too hun. i have been prayong fora sticky bean thi cycle for you hun xx

thanks hun, but won't be convinced till I see the words "Pregnant" on my test!
i tested with a clearlue monitor stick today. since I had reset my monitor to CD5 yesterday, and I got "high fertility", just out of fun!

Hi girls,

How are you? I havent really been on in the last couple of days since AF got me but im cool about it.

Angela thats good good signs FX for you!!! Cant wait to see your test results.

Whats everyone been up to? Im going to use CBFM, softcups and preseed so FX for all of us this cycle xx

i cant wait till we all get our bfps imagine if its at the same time and we canall be bump buddies! hehe

my nipples are killing me and i have no idea why im only 1dpo so cant be anything just i have never noticed it before with ov and its so sore!

hi shona, good to see you back. sorry AF got you, but next try in 11 days!!
sam, maybe dh or zack bit them too hard :rofl:

lol maybe but they still are really sore!!!! it wasnt zack!!!!..... or DH!

hey ladies, how are you all doing? I've been busy with court and getting ready for my LO's b-day that is tomorrow. He will be 2

Ah Sam I hope we can all be bump buddies together too that would be cool!
GL for 2ww hun!!! I hope this is it for everyone. I hoping its a sign for you
stranger things have happened!!!

Angela - Yay im good and didnt really take it too hard was ok this month kind of getting used to it lol....
At least like you sed not long til OV now and im using my CBFM again after taking a break from it
for a couple of months.

:hi: Shey. Im good hope you are ok? Happy birthday to your little one!

Hopeful how are you? Im one day behind you

:hugs: everyone

hi hunnies, my nipples are still sore today, not somuch if i dont touch them but if they rub on anything or if dh touches them its sore.

i had a right argument with dh this morning i havnt stopped crying since.

x

hi shona, why did you take a break from the cbfm? don't think i can live without it for long!
Shey, have a lovely celebration tomorrow, they grow up too fast don't they?
hopeful, hope you get that egg in one week!are you using opks of any kind to find out when you ovulate??

girls, did any of you crave watermelon with SALT?? it should icky right?
but thats what I've been eating the last two days for dinner and breakfast.
poor dh has to go lug watermelons for me, I'm finishing them by the kilos.

he said that im always horrible to him ( im not) and he doesnt know what the point is of being married.

ggrrrr.

oh dear..... that's a horrible thing to say!
maybe he is just still stressed from his operation and all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->