Baby under Construction!

me and dh, we had a major row as well, after my m/c. he tried to make it sound that it was my fault. but it took his stubborn head a few days to figure out what he said and he apologized.

oh dear..... that's a horrible thing to say!
maybe he is just still stressed from his operation and all..

i think so we still havnt got the appointmet through yet ans hes still waiting to find out about that job

i thinkits just stress zx

you'll feel better soon hun.. the tww is very stressful too.. make yourselves a nice dinner...

Thank you ladies

I have used opks. if this isnt my month im just gonna wait til next year.
I hope things work out for you ladies. You ladies deserve to be happy and to get your :bfp:

Hi girls, whats up!
any updates, how are you all doing??
shona - read your post about the twilight thing, was chuckling! don't know the movie/book but I agree that the Edward/harry potter Cedric is kinda ok looking if I were 10 years younger!
sam - saw you posts on the symptoms thing, hunny, really, don't worry too much about it, let God take things in His hands and persevere and pray. When i miscarried, I was feeling very lost and wondering why He would give something just to take it away again, but it did made me stronger and drew me closer to Him, and i just realised that it was not meant to be and maybe the baby had some real problems/disability if he/she had lived.
Shey, hope jayden had a fab birthday party with lots of cake!

on my side - still waiting for AF to arrive sometime tonight/tomorrow hopefully can restart my monitor soon. got a call from some headhunter yesterday, she wanted me to go over for an interview and assessment tests in 2 weeks for a new job. but no way i'm letting it come between my ttc so i'll just pop over, take their silly IQ/logic test, meet their psychologist, shake some hands and come back.

hey hopeful, thats great! are you still using the OPKs?

hi ladies

Jayden had a fab 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is 2 now. I at times wish that he was still a lil baby.

Hope you ladies are doing well.

I am thinking bout making an appointment with the doctor, I have been having pain in my abdomen and have been feeling like flutters. Im not sure what's going on.

Hi shey, hope you feel better soon, def see a doctor and see wha the says! good luck and fxed you are ok!

hi kladies how are we. we have had some good news my hubby got the job he went for! yay!

all we need now is a bfp ant we can say truly things have turned around for us x

hi hopeful, how are you today?
sam - thats great news!!!! hope you are feeling better hun! yes!!
STRONG :bfp: for all of us here!!!!

me got my VERY FIRST AF today :happydance::happydance:
arrived punctually 14 days after ovulation so I am happy luteal phase is ok and i'm back on track! so, will restart my monitor tomorrow morning its on to cycle 2 :thumbup::thumbup:

aw mummy blues im sorry your not pregnant hun but gladyour body is ack on track xx

hunny, I'm really glad I'm not. I think i will freak out -- many girls at the miscarriage support miscarry when they pregnant rightaway so I don't think I can live another miscarriage within the few weeks.

hey ladies how are ya'll feeling today?

I went to the doctor's this morning. She told me that I have asthma and gave me 3 perscriptions for the asthma then told her that my cycles have been irregular for 2 yrs, so she gave me perscription for birth control. If I don't get my period this month then I am to go back and they will do a scan.

hi shey, yes, they say you are most fertile right after you come off birth control cause of the hormones, hope you get your answer soon!

girls, come on - updates pls!!!
hopeful - are you in you tww at the moment?
sam - hows the bug? have you tested??
shona - haven't heard from you in a long time!! how are things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->