Baby under Construction!

hey hun soz ive been trying to take a little step back as see myself on here for hours sometimes then I start getting obsessive plus lots been going wrong with moving in 3 weeks, gosh Im so stressed. Im good im on my 3rd high day of monitor wow love it. So amazing! Sorry you got your AF but like you said great your LP is on target and there is a high rate for a loss if you get pregnant straight away. I hope we all get our BFP soon!! How are you? I should OV tomorrow or Sunday :happydance:

How is everyone else? Sam you are testing soon? Shey sorry how are you feeling? Did you and yur OH work things out, I hope so. Your little boy is so cute. Hopeful sorry she got you, how are you?

xxx

Hey hun,

sorry to hear move isn'nt going to plan im looking forward to weekend catching up with a good friend of mine and he LO

x

hi shey, yes, they say you are most fertile right after you come off birth control cause of the hormones, hope you get your answer soon!

girls, come on - updates pls!!!
hopeful - are you in you tww at the moment?
sam - hows the bug? have you tested??
shona - haven't heard from you in a long time!! how are things?

well not sure if i ov'd yet as had no ov pain saying that getting a efew nigglies at the moment had + opk on Wed so wil wait and see for sure over weekend!

Still no AF yet! Im waiting to see if I get her or not by the 28th which is my next doctor's appointment. If I do get AF then Im gonna wait til next yr to ttc.

morning girls how are we all? well af is due today or tomorrow and i can feel her brewing. im just trying not to cry....

thanks hun. god the waterworks have started and they wont stop x

a quick check, lets see how we are doing girls!

hopeful2010 & Shona - TWW + :bfp::bfp: in JULY 2010 !!!!
Sam :hugs: & Angela - Ovulating soon + :bfp: :bfp: in AUGUST 2010 !!!
Shey - :bfp: soon!! hope AF doesn't show her face!

heads up girls!! what else are you all trying this cycle?!

Thank you mummy_blues

schnoodle sorry AF got you!:hugs:

Sam so sorry AF got you! I hope this cycle is your lucky cycle!

Angela - How are you? Im currently 3dpo and using softcups, preseed and the CBFM. What are you doing this cycle and where abouts are you in your cycle at the moment?

Hopeful how are you where abouts are you in your cycle?

Shey when is AF due?

well girls my nexdt af is due on my birthday!

lease pray she stays away!

:hi:

How is everyone? So sorry AF got you I will prob be following you soon!! GL for this cycle!!! Angela how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->