Baby under Construction!

i9 cant imagine that.

thanks wantingagirl, we are ok, i am a bit off withhim but being a typical male he hasnt even noticed!! he just really hurt my feelings, with me not working i truly dont think he realises how isolated i feel and dont get me wrong im not having a child out of boredom, but maybe that is why i am so much more focused on it cos i donthave anything else to
focus on?? does that make sense??

ooh i dont know, i got some more tests today, but darent do them in case i get another bfn. :cry::cry::cry:

HI hunny, how are you? been holding off the pee?
Have you been to the doctors? What did they say about the meds?

i tested this aft bfn. he said the meds shouldnt cause it and if af hasnt shown in a week to go back :cry: i dont think she will show but i dont feel pregnant eoither. :cry:

Hi made my way over here, although I really should cook Thomas some dinner!! Being on here is so addictive x

hehe! he knows i do but i dont know what its like over there but here they wont even see you unless you have been ttc for over a year or even 18 months?? theres no way i can wait that long.

me and dh had a bit of a tiff last night, he said he thinks i am too focused on ttc and its like that is the only thing that matters to me. i tried to explain that it wasnt but that i have always wanted it and needed it just as much as i do now but now we are activley ttc i thought it was ok to talk about it but i must have beem wrong so im not going to mention it anymore. I tried to explain to him that i truly dont think men or him relalise how much it means to me, that is all i have ever wabted, i have never wanted a career or flash cars or anything just a little family. I thought he understood but obviously not. hesaid thats all i talk about, and its really not i talk about it a lot but its not all i taklk about at all, and only cos i want it so much, as i dont work etc its nice to have something to focus on.

Oh, then he started saying about how he still wants us to have a life et and since we married we havnt really done muchbut thats cos of my illness and cos we cant afford it cos imnot working etc. and then he was saying that when we have kids we still want a lifa and they wont be our whole life - im like sorry, what did you just say!!!! of coursre they will be.

I tried to explain how hard it was for me as all my friends have babies and all my friends from school have babies and he said it doesnt matter aboiut others. I kow it desnt but its hard for me whan they all have what i want so much. none of his friends have kids so i dont know if that has something to do with it

sorry, im finished now! do you think i am being unreasonable

xxx

I would be furious!! My DH never brings up my illness, it's not fair too, we would chose to be healthy if we could wouldn't we. And it is different for us ttc'ing because it's our bodies. I don't talk about it to him at all because I know it would cause problems, and come on here instead. Don't forget to text me if you have a problem, or have a row etc :hugs:

Oh dear, that's the worst thing that can happen, no AF no BFP, really drives you nuts waiting and no knowing until next week!! you are late by 4 days? maybe you just ovulated later than usual and having a longer cycle? I ovulated CD 23 last month and CD 16 this month, so its like 7 long days difference!! You still have a chance until the witch shows up! And don't bother about "feeling pregnant", its different from person to person!
:hug: :hug:

HI Lucky M! Welcome and feel free to join us!!
Where are you from? whats a text buddy???!

Thank you mummy-blues. Schnoodle told me to come along. A text buddy is a ttc and buddy you can contact by text. An extra support if you like. Thanks for having me :)

sorry just saw your other question, I live in Essex in the UK. Where are you from? And congratulations on your pregnancy :)

i know but if i did ov late i dont think we bd at the right time. if i ovd at all oh its so frustrating!!!!
its justso wierd for me to be late?? i just hope im onewho a bfp takes a while to show up. i used diff brand tests though ??

well, they say BOYS take longer to implant than girls!
so who knows?
boys make their mums less sick than girls; mums with girls puke more, eat more and get fatter than mums with boys.
boys grow high up and egg shaped; girls grow low down like a spare tyre
girls heartbeat's faster than a boys and girls produce more HCG faster...

Hun, the fact that you ain't getting a bfp nor symptoms yet could be that you are creating a boy down there!

Anyone here with a boy and a girl can verify this? :happydance::happydance:

Hi mummy_blues :) Thanks for inviting me over :)
Are you enjoying being pregnant? Im loving it! OH done all the housework today....i could get used to this :haha:

Hello everyone hope you dont mind me joining :) xx

Welcome welcome!! the more the merrier!!

Lisa, you are right. Ever since I got my bfp, DH has not allowed me to drink cold drinks, not allowed to touch the vacumm cleaner; I can't do heavy sports; no more marathons; no cleaning with chemicals; no garden work; not allowed to lift anything heavier than 3kgs... all he tells me is to rest and my only "job" :growlmad: is to "make sure the baby is healthy"
nice in the beginning but drives me MAD sometimes cause I ain't 90 yet!
And he told me he wants to follow me to the ObGYN in 2 weeks time.
I am really really unsure of that because I believe DH has never seen a transvaginal ultrasound in his life! and I think he might flip over and faint when he sees the doctor inserting the "condom covered dildo" into me.... not to mention it will kill our sex life for the next 50 years!
I am not sure if I should laugh or cry now!!!!

i know but if i did ov late i dont think we bd at the right time. if i ovd at all oh its so frustrating!!!!
its justso wierd for me to be late?? i just hope im onewho a bfp takes a while to show up. i used diff brand tests though ??

which ones are you using hun? did you try the frer kinds with low sensitivity?

Welcome welcome!! the more the merrier!!

Lisa, you are right. Ever since I got my bfp, DH has not allowed me to drink cold drinks, not allowed to touch the vacumm cleaner; I can't do heavy sports; no more marathons; no cleaning with chemicals; no garden work; not allowed to lift anything heavier than 3kgs... all he tells me is to rest and my only "job" :growlmad: is to "make sure the baby is healthy"
nice in the beginning but drives me MAD sometimes cause I ain't 90 yet!
And he told me he wants to follow me to the ObGYN in 2 weeks time.
I am really really unsure of that because I believe DH has never seen a transvaginal ultrasound in his life! and I think he might flip over and faint when he sees the doctor inserting the "condom covered dildo" into me.... not to mention it will kill our sex life for the next 50 years!
I am not sure if I should laugh or cry now!!!!

Hehe you made me laugh and a little scared....ive never heard of this 'condom covered dildo' thing! lol.

Can i ask, why can't you drink cold drinks? Is there something im missing? lol.

Lol aw bless your OH! Although i suppose it would get a little annoying after a while! xx

ha wanababa welcome x

haha oh hun dh is guna have a shock!

i used an asda one, a poundland one and an fr (nt an early one?

so who knows?
boys make their mums less sick than girls; mums with girls puke more, eat more and get fatter than mums with boys.

Hun, the fact that you ain't getting a bfp nor symptoms yet could be that you are creating a boy down there!

Hi I have two boys one girl. I was tiny with my daughter but was 16 and much more supple then lol. I was sick with one boy and not with the other. They have all been different. Apart from I always don't look pregnant until after 22 weeks. I bet this time I will be an elephant from 6 weeks lol. But that's the point, they are all different each pregnancy, also some people just don't get positives on their tests for a long time, could be many reasons. Don't worry schnoodle xx

LOL! I think that technology is new and delivers higher picture quality and detailling. Over here, we don't use the conventional ultrasound on the belly anymore unless its neccessary for some reason. It looks like this:
https://mommiewannabe.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/cycle-day-7

And its very very long. I think you could ask your midwife or doctor what they are oing to use.....
LOL! DH threw out ALL my favourite ice cream two days ago cause he thinks the baby might contract salmonella and listeria, although the ice cream is pasteurized... didn't care, went out and bought new ones today since he is out of town for the next two days :rofl:

so who knows?

Hi I have two boys one girl. I was tiny with my daughter but was 16 and much more supple then lol. I was sick with one boy and not with the other. They have all been different. Apart from I always don't look pregnant until after 22 weeks. I bet this time I will be an elephant from 6 weeks lol. But that's the point, they are all different each pregnancy, also some people just don't get positives on their tests for a long time, could be many reasons. Don't worry schnoodle xx

LOL! Maybe you are carrying triplets!! 3*6= almost 22? :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->