Baby under Construction!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

your symptoms fit perfectly well into the Luteal Phase part of your cycle you know - constipation, bloating, sickly, can't be all that far away from a :bfp:!

oh, i wont be around much tomorrow, i have a meeting in the morning then a hydrotherapy appointment in the afternoon xx

hi everyone. Still nothing then schnoodle? x

Lucky M, when did your waistline actually start expanding for the baby?
I just read another thread where a girl said at 5 weeks, she can't even button her pants anymore although she gained very almost no weight...... Its like me at the moment, I am eating normally but I drink almost every 15 min cause I feel thirsty all the time and all the water stays stuck near the belly area :cry:

Hi there, my waistband got slightly bigger almost straight away with all my three, but they say that doesn't happen! It does though. I didn't show properly until around 20-22 weeks, like a proper bump, I kept it in there hidden until then, but I lost my waist pretty quickly xx

oh, i wont be around much tomorrow, i have a meeting in the morning then a hydrotherapy appointment in the afternoon xx

We'll miss you hunny! what hydrotherapy?

Hi there, my waistband got slightly bigger almost straight away with all my three, but they say that doesn't happen! It does though. I didn't show properly until around 20-22 weeks, like a proper bump, I kept it in there hidden until then, but I lost my waist pretty quickly xx

Hi! Thanks for the "warning!!"" They are going to measure my waistline and check my weight again in 2 weeks, so I hope I am prepared!!! Did you buy maternity pants/skirts with rubber waistbands rightaway?
I am thinking of getting some black ones for work this weekend.. :flower:

hiya chickles no not a thing i felt a bit sick this morning and my gums bled when i brushed my teeth and i gagged a bt again. but i feel ok now so i think its cos of my cold.

i feel a bit more like af is going to arrive today so i hope she doesnt. im a bit bloated too but no boob pain or anything still. i dont know i think i am imagining these symptoms!

mummyblues if you would feel more comfortable in maternity trousers etc then its worth a go, my mum was in them from being 6weeks pregnant!
keep that bubba nice and snuggled in there hun, make sure dh contiuse to dote on you hun!!!
oh, hydfrotherapy is like very gentle stretches and execrice and swimming in 37 degree water to help ease the muscle pains and aches and soreness i get with my fibro.

love to you all

xxxx

xxx

You know what hun, think positive!!!
If AF doesn't arrive and you get a :bfp: today, then its the BEST THing that can happen!!
But if the horrible witch does arrive soon, then at least you can look forward to the next cycle and gear up for the next early ovulation!!!
Either way, its still much much better than sitting around without AF or :bfp: for days and wondering whats going on with my body!!

Wow, hydrotherapy sounds so nice!!!
I am thinking of doing something like that soon as part of low-impact exercise.....

Hope you come home relaxed, happy and healthy after your hydrotherapy!

thanks hun i think af has just got me.

im not quite as upset as what i thought i would be but still pretty gutted. like you say, at least i can move on now.

x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry hun!!! heads up and prepare for the next BETTER round and a Much Better month! how long did it make you cycle this month then?

You know what, I did get worried and started to think if it was such a good idea having a baby that is going to be delivered Jan 6 2011 or even earlier...
I mean, there is no way I will spend christmas or new year this year at home drinking egg nog. I will probably have to spend it alone in a deserted hospital waiting for the babe to arrive. Which is awfully depressing and dreadful....
Hopefully the when the doctors come in for delivery, they ain't that drunk yet.....
If you conceive next cycle and deliver in Feb, its much more fun at christmas and new year for you and you can enjoy all the comforts of home & christmas lunches!!!

Sounds fine hun, we've all wished you luck and hugged you this morning, hope you feel better and you know what - you can GO FOR THAT Drink that night, get really drunk and have a great time with your husband!

i think thats the plan. had a really really bad day today, i went to formally retire from work with ill health, i a=have just found out my uncle who i said about his house has been sold and i had a good old cry about that and today a really close family friend has had his life support machine turned off so its not been a good day with af too x

thanks babes. my period is really light not even filled half a pad all day??? normally im really heavy

you wanna do a blood test with your doctor to double check hunny?

nah i got it really heavy overnight.nevermind, on to may!!!

how are you today hunny xx

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

hunny, i think you probably ovulated later at 15 or 16 April then... did you test with an OPk on those dates and got a positive??

You know what, the great thing is - YOU DID OVULATE and that's great news! Some girls on the forum don't even ovulated for months and its really sad cause their doctors dun wanna do anything for them and shoo them away, tell them to come back in 1 year!!

I was so stupidly worried the whole day yesterday because of the stupid Clearblue HPT that kept on "blinking" 3+ at me, and giving me strange results,
so I couldn't sleep the whole night and woke up with a terrible headache and feeing pukish......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->