Baby under Construction!

Omg mummy blues what in the worrld is that thing theyt shove up your fluff!!! dear me i nearly spat my water out then! i wonder why they do things so different that over here??

xx

LOL! I think that technology is new and delivers higher picture quality and detailling. Over here, we don't use the conventional ultrasound on the belly anymore unless its neccessary for some reason. It looks like this:
https://mommiewannabe.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/cycle-day-7

Omg that looks painfull!! x

Omg mummy blues what in the worrld is that thing theyt shove up your fluff!!! dear me i nearly spat my water out then! i wonder why they do things so different that over here??
xx

That my dear, is a highly advanced modern ultrasound shaped exactly like a dildo, minus the condom and the gel. Maybe you guys in the UK don't use them yet, but they are suppose to be better than the abdominal ultrasound! Watch out for the baton!
I have to really hold my breathe for 5 minutes while the doctor inserts that thing into me and move it up and down :nope: :nope:
And I think I need to get used to that dildo in the next 40 weeks :rofl: hope dh dun start telling me i'm all stretched up :rofl:

Do you know the sensitivity of the tests? when did you stop testing with the digital OPKs?

Omg that looks painfull!! x

Nah, it only hurt if I press my pelvic muscles together, so the doctor keeps telling me to relax. Its just cold cause of the gel and hard... but other than that, never hurt me in any way...
the price to pay for a glimpse of the precious beany!

very true if i had a beany they could look at me with a miners headlamp and a blowtorch!!!! lol!

i dont know i would say 25mlu. I ordered some ics that should arrive thurs.

i missed a couple of days when i may have ovd and stoipped last week i think but didnt bd then anyyway.

i think af may arrive tonight,

TMI im so constipated!!!!

night girls, hope you all seepwell, mummy blues, you keep that beany all snuggled and warm hun, girlies, sweetdreams, speak to you all tomorrow xxx

hi everyone. Ive had an internal ultrasound, with my last pregnancy and once since when they thought I may have a cyst. In some ways it's better you don't have to drink and fill your bladder up until it feels like it will burst! So they do have them in the UK.

Hi schnoodle how are you? Hows things with OH? xx

morning lovlies, how are we all today.

Hi Lucks hun, i had a talk with oh last night and we both apologised and i feel better about it now.

Well, still no sign of af for me, i dont feel ill though today apart from coldy. i have no cramps, my boobs dont hurt or anything?? so i think i am out completely to be honest i guess it is just a matter of waiting for af to show and stop being so evil.

WanaBaba how are you today?? when did you get your bfp??

MummyBlues hope you sre keeping beany nice and warm in there hun - how are the symptoms going??

xoxox

Morning hunnies!
schnoodle, I am so sorry that you have to play the long waiting game this month. But honestly, nothing is out until the witch is here. Sperm can live in our bodies up to 5 days, so if you ovulated 5 days within any of your BD-ing, you still stand a chance!
So HAPPY for you and dh and the fact that the both of you Can talk things over! I am things will work out just fine.. p.s. people say "make up" sex is good for ttc :happydance::happydance:

Myself - I am not sure if I am imagining things just because I know I am preggies. Maybe lucky m can give me some tips please please :flower::flower:
I am waking up every morning feeling worse than i went to bed at night. This morning was the worst case. I woke up at 4am, I had been laying by my right side all night and my boob and nipples hurt so much despite me wearing a padded bra to sleep. The moment I wake up I feel like puking and its a strange sensation as if I had a heartburn, gastric and pukish at the same time although I haven't eaten last night. So I get up really slowing, try to sit up first before standing and I feel dizzy once I stand. I had toast and jam for breakfast but it doesn't kill the hearburn and nausea like it should... am I eating it wrongly? I am having a tummyache and gas today as well cause I think I having been to the loo for the big job since sunday :cry::cry:
Any tips on how to sleep comfortably and not wake up smelling puke in my breath? And what should I wear to sleep so my breasts don't hurt from my underarms..should I probably change my breakfast? I dun wanna take any gastric or heartburn pills at the moment, so no medication-method is probably better?
I think gone were the days when I could sleep 10 hours straight without pee-ing all night and I would wake up feeling like a newborn :nope: :nope:

hmmm, i would just try and eat little and often hun, as for the sickness, they say ginger biscuits are good. could you maybe sleep with a pillow tucked onder your side??

sorry i cant be much help hunny xx

Hi hunny, thanks... I think the breast pain is coming in from "within" and nothing I can to ease them up.
I am getting very forgetful as well, it never happens to me... remember than ObGyn appointment on Monday? Well, it was suppose to be at 4:30pm, but I showed up at 5:30pm for some reason, stupidly and it was so embarrassing. I keep forgetting shopping lists and all, I wanted to post a letter yesterday evening, had it in my handbag. I walked past the post box and right back home cause I forgot what I wanted to do!!
Thinking of buying lot of post its to help me remember thing - this is so embarassing and stupid of me!!

I only hope this is normal and I ain't losing my marbles! :wacko:

LOL! I never knew there was such as thing called " baby Brain" but thanks for letting me know hun! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

How's your cold today? Are you planning to test today? Which dpo are you at today? keep us UPdated!!

i dont know how many dpo i am i dint know that i ovd. i feel grotty all stuffy and im freezing. no sore boobs or cramps today or anything really:cry::cry:

dun worry about the sore boobs! feel lucky they ain't killing you!!
You ordered the 10 miu cheapies from the internet?
Then you can test on thursday once they arrive!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Who else is testing? Any updates girls? tell us how you feel today TMI-ers welcomed!!

Lucky M, when did your waistline actually start expanding for the baby?
I just read another thread where a girl said at 5 weeks, she can't even button her pants anymore although she gained very almost no weight...... Its like me at the moment, I am eating normally but I drink almost every 15 min cause I feel thirsty all the time and all the water stays stuck near the belly area :cry:

Girls, since all of You live in the UK - grab some free pregnancy tests here!
https://www.duofertility.com/node/2708

thanks hun i feel a bit bloated and constipated and a bit sicky maybe im beginning t think i am imagining it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->