Baby under Construction!

at least you have sorted it noe though hun and you get some free! wahoo! i dont know for sure i did ov cos i messed up the opks bt yeah at least i have that to be thankful for! xxxx

Hello dear ladies, how are you all doing?
Just wanted to drop by and say hi to you and wish you a lovely weekend!
Any updates to tell us? watcha all up to??
xxxxxx

Oh my gosh I had the transvaginal ultrasound with my first was very scary but not sore at all!!!

Last time I got my BFP when I was about 3 days late and had a boy, always had this feeling I was. Carried high and neat, only started really showing at about 7 months and didnt get any bigger from 36 weeks until I gave birth was 10 days late and he was only 7lb 12. No sickness at all and no symptons in 2ww

They do that over here in the UK too but only in special circumstances

Schnoodle so sorry about your news. Onwards and upwards to this cycle.

I have like a nipping pain in my head, diarhea, cramp in legs and tummy on and off but get that every month and a gush of creamy ewcm a couple of days ago but doubt means anything. pain in top of chest and armpit on and off and had that before too

How is everyone?

hiya girls sorry not been on its taken me a few days to get my head around something, hw are you all xx

Hi hunny, good to have you back! We've missed you!!

Shona, when are you testing? Good luck and all the best for you :bfp:!!!

Hi hunny, good to have you back! We've missed you!!

Shona, when are you testing? Good luck and all the best for you :bfp:!!!

Im ok. I tested yesterday and seen a line but now think was an evap line, getting mild cramping but get that every month xxx

Ohh... sounds Positive!!! 8 dpo is pretty early, which test did you use???
definitely test again! And I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is your month!!!
Did you get really sick with your first child? I am already getting very sick, tired and down all the time, so I'm not sure if its normal....

Good luck and sending your lots of :dust:

how are you my lovehow are you feeling x

Hi hunny, not too good at all, I feel very sick and tired all the time; just hope nothing is wrong with little beany... My doctor did not even recommend me any prenatals except for Folic acid; so I am getting pretty worried that I should be taking something......
How about you hun? Ready for the next round and stocked up all the OPKs?
Are you planning to use the clearblue OPKs and preseed this cycle as well??

mummy_blues - thanks but I dont think that it was a positive think was just an evap line ordered IC's as only £2 so will test when they arrive. It was tescos and took it apart as windows so small so thats why I think was evap line but cant be sure. The one I took later on in the evening BFN wouldnt mean anything as urine really diluted and digi far too early dont even know why I took that one. I had one wave of sickness very mild and no sickness after that but think was abnormal for me rest of my family all had severe morning sickness just depends on the person and the father dont worry. What dpo did you get your BFP? Im not holding out much hope

try getting pregnacare I just took that all the way through but sure folic acid is fine too

Hi shona, I kinda got a very very very faint at 8dpo afternoon with a highly sensitive IC at 10 mIU .
so faint that I had to turn the strip and squinted at it...couldn't believe it at first so I didn't really think much about it.
then I tested again at 9dpo afternoon, and the pink line was darker. Still wasn't too sure..repeated with the ICs till 12 dpo as they got darker then I got my Digi "pregnant 1-2" and I finally got it....
Good luck for your :bfp: :bfp:

i think im just gonna use IC s tbh hun. if it was me although you feel grotty i would be glad of it i would be more worried if i didnt feel ill tbh hun! embrace it!!!!! sorry you feel crappy though hun x

I have ic's coming soon girls in the post so will use a couple of them and keep my superdrug test for if im late but I doubt it just really waiting for my period now man I get so gutted every month cant help myself esp since I thought I had a BFP and it wasnt. Obviously an evap line as tested BFN this morning. I know there is still time but I just know im not

oh sweetie im sorry hugs to you babes its so hard isnt it xx

Yes it sucks big time and know not been that long but I feel like I just want to give up trying now. Guess we cant control how we feel emotionally

hunny, so sorry :hugs:
but its still really early you know... probably test again in 2 days....
how long have you been trying?

hi hunny, pretty ok I think. just very neerrrvoss and scared cause I have my 2nd scan in 5days and 21 hours and I am soooo worried sick.....
last night I woke up with a killer cramp in my lower abdomen that hurt a whole 2 mins, was afraid something is wrong with my beany....fell right back to sleep was very very tired...
other than that, I guess its too early!

what about you hun, have you started OPKs yet?? when's your O date? xxxx

mummy_blues if I get AF will be going into my 7th cycle ttc

Yeah have IC's so maybe test in a couple of days
By the way your pains are totally normal I had that but normal to be scared

wow, 6 cycles is pretty long... have you been using the monitor for all cycles as well??
but good luck and hope 6 is a good number for you!!!
having a first pregnancy is so frightening for me cause I dun have experienced ladies to talk to about it and my mum is like half way round the world... every twinge and cramp frightens the daylight outta me... but thank you for telling me its normal to have those occasional painful cramps :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->