Baby under Construction!

wow, 6 cycles is pretty long... have you been using the monitor for all cycles as well??
but good luck and hope 6 is a good number for you!!!
having a first pregnancy is so frightening for me cause I dun have experienced ladies to talk to about it and my mum is like half way round the world... every twinge and cramp frightens the daylight outta me... but thank you for telling me its normal to have those occasional painful cramps :hugs:

Anytime you need some advice fire away as I know how you feel first time is always very daunting and think to an extent you will always worry. Even when they are adults you will still worry! You will feel a bit more at ease after the 12 week scan. Been using monitor 3rd cycle and 3 without had it from the last time and took me 12 months to conceive my first 7 months without and fifth cycle with the monitor.

thanks hunny..
.......I am sure you will get your :bfp: soon, together with schnoodles!!
those little wiggles ain't that easy to catch!!

how old is your son? are you trying for a daughter ?

how are you today hunny sorry i havnt been around much xx

Hi hunny, what have you been up to?! do you have a pet at home with you ??

I've been ok, only pissed off by some people on the forum (sorry, think its the hormones!).... there are some people coming in bragging about how fast they conceived and how fertile they are and how fertility runs in their family blah blah and i feel like telling them to GROW up and be an adult.... i mean, I am not a saint or sth like that, but i guess we are all here to support each other through tough times and to help each other out; not to brag about such stuff... I mean, how would the other ladies who have been through so much medical treatments, IVFs, ectopics, repeated miscarriages, ttc for over years and wanting a child so badly FEEL if they hear bragging like "wow, I conceived so fast first cycle and I am so fertile blah blah"..... lots of other girls conceive within first cycle as well, incl myself, but it doesn't mean I can shout out loud repeatedly and make other people feel sad about themselves....... some take more time but that doesn't make them worse or better than those who can conceive rightaway...

whats worse, I just read a few posts about ladies Being ABANDONED by their husbands/bfs right after they found out they were pregnant!! That is so bad and cruel and I really can't understand how men can do such things to their unborn child!
There is so much sadness and frustration ttc/pregnancy that I think we all should be THANKFUL and HUMBLE for what God has given us and not brag about it all the time....

Sorry, I have to let this out, but I think that kinda people are here on the forum for the wrong reasons.........

i agree hun completely hun. whos said what hun?? pm me if you want xxx

haha how are we doing today girls im thinking about investing in a clearblue fertility monitor but there expensive and i cant really afford one, are they good do you know??
xx

hey hunny, I was going to ask you if you give a try on mine..... but we'll have to send it across europe and the thing is, you have to START using them on CD 5 latest??

it won't start later... most of the girls got a second hand one from ebay for like less than 50bucks..... they are good, I just used them one cycle (10 sticks) and got lucky..

Hi hun! not really that complicated, its just that you have to test every day starting from CD 6 till like 10-20 days...and at the correct time window.... which cd are you in at the moment hun?
how was your concert?!

Hi ladies, how are you all doing?? any updates?

I have my scan in exactly 24 hours and I am so so so panicky and scared!!!!

your scasn will be fine hunnny are you still getting smptoms hun? the concert was amazing thanks!

i am cd 12 today xx

thanks hun, will keep you updated when I'm back!!
yup, still nausea and heartburn, comes and goes, extreme fatigue like had to sleep 12 hours a night..And the HORRIBLE craving for pasta sauce and Subway Chicken teriyaki sandwiches, practically eating only Subway at the moments....also bought a few dresses and stretchy skirts at H&M cause its beginning to show abit around the lower abdomen... hope my MIL dun notice it cause I won't be telling them till end of next month!!

which concert did you head for?? still drinking lots and using softcups this cycle?

yep just got what i thin is a pos on a ic opk on cd12 so been bding! sorry tmi!

OMG! THATS GREAT!!

really hope this is your month hun, you really deserve it after all the hard work!!!
Keep BD-ing and hope to see your :bfp: in 14 days!!

I just came back from my 5+6 Scan and everything is PERFECT!!! Closed cervix and my first glimpse of little beany measuring at 11.5mm, which is actually about 6weeks!!!
his heart has already started beany and flickering, but too early to check the bpm!
HCG and Progesterone are pretty high at 29984 at 5+4, but its too early to see if there is one of TWO little beanies in there! We only saw one heartbeat the moment, but I have to go back in 12 days at 7+4 for my next scan and hopefully everything is fine..
We are so so proud of our little beany!!!!

oh hunny thats amazing news im so pleased for you. wahoooooo!!!!! well (tmi) we dtd last night then again this morning wich is unusual for us so i hope it goes towards a bfp!!!!

xxx

thanks!
but the 2 WW is always torture!!!! what do you all do to keep sane during the 2WW?!!!!

i try to not symptomspot etc. i feel really crampy today, and pulling stuff, feel like iv donr too much at the gym!

Ohh, sounds promising hun!
LOL! I read your thread about the BD every other day and catching the egg... I think the SMEP really sucks cause it just causes so much stress on the couples doing it every night till they are both exhausted just to catch the egg......
and nice OPKs pictures to show us hun?! xxxxx

i did post one in ov tests but its crap quality hun x can you remember what your symptoms were from ov day?

hi hun, I think I had a bit of cramping before Ovulation day...
then on ovulation day (I think it happened early in the morning) I went to the loo first thing in the morning, I wiped and i saw a tiny speck of brown blood (sorry TMI!!) like 5mm on the tissue, so I assumed it was ovulation bleeding.
Then followed by not much symptoms till 5 dpo, then the dizziness, gassy started followed by the puking on 8dpo. no implantation bleed or anything similar though...
saw your picture, looks positive hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->