• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

How many of us are there in total?

I counted 18 on the profile thing, but I don't know if there's members who haven't submitted one?

Sorry to my ss I've been lurking more than anything this year! So you may not have seen much of me :haha:

Ok, so I ordered another little something for SS but I'm worried it won't be here by Dec 1st. Eeeek

I've sorted my secret Santa gifts! Can anybody remember the post by dates? Xx

Oh gosh, better get a wiggle on! I've got my presents just need to wrap and post! Xx

I am hoping to post mine on the 1st as I am off work. Is that okay? Will try and do before if I can. XxxX

I'm done 😊 (really this time) phew!

I think i know what i am getting. Need to pick it up saturday. Then i can wrap and post. I am so excited. This will be one of my only surprise gifts. I dont think i can hold out till xmas to open though. Because i am a child, and if i see a wrapped present i will shake it to guess and eventually after an hour or so give in and rip it open. I have no self control. I feel like i should get OH to hide it though.

I've barely thought about my own gift I'm just so excited to send to my recipient to see if I've 'read' them well....or not 🙈 lol

I'm posting mine on Monday I think, second class recorded so should get there before 1st :xmas6:

I am looking forward to getting this sent, I seem to have tons to do and this will be one thing ticked off! :xmas8:

Must admit I will be glad to get mine sent as i keep worrying the kids will break/Nick stuff 😂😂

I've barely thought about my own gift I'm just so excited to send to my recipient to see if I've 'read' them well....or not 🙈 lol

Haha me too. I haven't given mine a second thought... I just love seeing that someone has received my present and feeling like I'm some sort of secret spy because they don't know it was me that sent it!

I am hoping my ss doesnt guess its me incase iv got it all wrong. Once the big reveal is done im going to run off and hide.

B&B is going to be super quiet after the reveal. I am actually going to spend the whole of december fretting about if they liked it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->