• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I reckon nobody's going to admit if they recieve something they hate anyways 😂... I'll love what ever I get, im easily pleased!

Me too, I'm just hyped to get something exciting in the post!

I'm buying my last thing tomorrow and planning to post on the 1st :D

Anything that I haven't picked it bought myself is a good thing!

Oh my life I just got back from the high street jazzed because I found my person the best little final gift, then when I get back I realise it's almost identical to the first thing I bought them. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: Christ on a bike. I'm calling it baby brain. Looks like I will be keeping that for myself then! Now I need to find another gift for my person, thought I was finished!

I hadn't thought about what I would receive as well. Way to busy worrying about getting what I'm buying right

Secret Santa is so exciting. It's exciting to get a gift from a stranger. I'm looking forward to receiving mine whatever it is, a thoughtful gift from a stranger can't be anything other than wonderful.

Saying that I really hope my lady likes hers :haha: Wrapping next week ready to post x

Im gonna finish buying this weekend and try and get it posted monday but if not at some point next week.
I dont know if i can leave mine til xmas day to open lol!

B&B is going to be super quiet after the reveal. I am actually going to spend the whole of december fretting about if they liked it or not.

Haha this exactly! Which is riddiculous really as i would be mortified if whoever got me was feeling this way too. So if my secret santa is reading- RELAX! Im just so excited to get something in the post for me thats not a bill!!!!

I just brought my first present which I’ve had in mind since I read my SS profile and now I’m worried it’s not good enough, so stressful!!!

B&B is going to be super quiet after the reveal. I am actually going to spend the whole of december fretting about if they liked it or not.

Haha this exactly! Which is riddiculous really as i would be mortified if whoever got me was feeling this way too. So if my secret santa is reading- RELAX! Im just so excited to get something in the post for me thats not a bill!!!!

Agree with this completely.

And mine! I already know I will be thrilled with whatever I receive<3

Is post date by the 1st or recieve by then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->