~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Ok bought today. Just need to wrap and post. I hope my secret santa likes their gift!

I need to find a box to send mine in. I did a clear out just two days ago and threw a load of boxes away! :dohh:

I've picked 2 definite items so far. The third will be hit or miss due to the size of it. Budget maybe be cracked slightly but it's worth it :haha: as soon as I told OH about it he was like "yeah, and you're not gonna stick inside that budget are you?"

When he does the Reddit version it's so much easier due to having an unlimited budget (people sometimes get matched with celebs so they receive £1000's worth of gifts - Bill Gates sends xbox's, laptops and ridiculous things), and you don't have the pressure of "knowing" the person either.

When does everybody open them? Christmas day or upon receiving?

*makes mental note to join reddit for next year* :haha:

You’re going to get lots of random replies now as I read through.

Also I’m going to wait. I don’t get many presents and generally I know exactly what they are, sp it’ll be nice to have an actual surprise on Christmas Day.

Gutted I missed all the excited chat. I’ve got a few little bits but going out SS shopping today.

Was just on the bus and the lady in front of me was on the grotto :haha:
(Sorry lady if you see this, I wasn’t spying im just on thus forum so often I’d recognise it a mile away lol)
I wonder if she’s participating in SS!!

Still waiting on one delivery, supposed to be here tomorrow so I can post Friday!!!

Was just on the bus and the lady in front of me was on the grotto :haha:
(Sorry lady if you see this, I wasn’t spying im just on thus forum so often I’d recognise it a mile away lol)
I wonder if she’s participating in SS!!

No way! How exciting. Although I secretly hope nobody ever recognises me from here - my oh would divorce me the things I say about him :haha:

Starting to panic waiting on a delivery for my ss and it’s late....

Finished mine today. Actually have this time! All I need to do is wrap and post. No more changing my mind!
I’ve been faffing for so long thinking my SS will think it’s thrown together pointless crap. I’ve tried hard to pick out little things that I think my person will like.
Getting excited a bit now :)

Finished mine today too and feeling much happier, until I start thinking about my SS opening it and then the panic sinks in again!!!

I'm all done too, just have to wrap it and see if i can find a small box to post it in.

I have one more small thing left to get to replace the very ingenious present I bought which turned out to be a duplicate of the first one... :dohh: Will be posting on Thursday I super hope!!

I think mines going to be Friday, im still waiting on 1 thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->