~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Finished mine today. Actually have this time! All I need to do is wrap and post. No more changing my mind!
I’ve been faffing for so long thinking my SS will think it’s thrown together pointless crap. I’ve tried hard to pick out little things that I think my person will like.
Getting excited a bit now :)

I do still think mine will think it's thrown together pointless crap... But it's definitely hard buying for someone you don't know, even with the profiles!

I'm sure people will love it no matter what. Secret Santas are so exciting :xmas6:

I am sure mine will like mine. None of it goes together but it’s all things she mentioned

I hope mine likes what I've chosen... too late now if she doesn't :rofl:

My stuff is all mostly stuff she mentioned. I have realisd i suck at. Buying adults gifts. There is onething im not completelyhappy with but its too late to do anything about it now. I was going to wrap today but i have to do stupid boring stuff like tidy before kids get home and go to work.

I'VE RECEIVED MINE!!!

I wondered "what the hell is this, I'm not due anything" haha. Thank you!! :flower: :happydance: Now it's a longgggg wait to open!

Wow that was fast! It wasn't me, I posted mine today :haha:
Do you think you will be able to resist opening it until Christmas??

:xmas1: I know!! I opened it up, seen the paper, didn't click, opened it some more then realised what it was and closed it! I think if I place them with my original stash, it will save temptations. :xmas12:

Mine arrived too. So excited. I’ve been wrapping all morning so will put it with that stuff so no temptation. Eeek

Ahh so exciting!!! I actually wasn't expecting anybody to post yet :haha:

How exciting!!! It’s getting real now omg. I’m going to have to put mine straight with the boys presents and not get it out til Christmas Eve. Which means I’ll probably open it Christmas Eve :haha:

Aw wow! Exciting. I think I will manage to put mine under the tree and wait, don't really get many presents so will be nice to have a genuine surprise to open on Christmas day. X

LOL, I'm going to be good and keep mine until Christmas day when it arrives :cloud9:

Aw wow! Exciting. I think I will manage to put mine under the tree and wait, don't really get many presents so will be nice to have a genuine surprise to open on Christmas day. X

You have a three, four and six year old and you can put presents under the tree as they arrive? :shock: mine would be opened in about three seconds with my two year old around.

Ooooh exciting. Maybe we shouldn't say when we post ours just incase it gives the game away :)

I thought that but it was me who told Talia about not sharing her budget so I didn’t want to be the bossy boots again :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->