• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I thought that but it was me who told Talia about not sharing her budget so I didn’t want to be the bossy boots again :rofl:

Hahahaha :rofl: snorting away at my phone screen here. Defo not bossy boots! I had the same thought!

I got a card through the door when i got home today. I had missed a parcel and havnt odered anything ( that i can remember). This post man hates me and refuses to leave my stuff with my neighbour. So OH is collecting it for me tomorrow while im at work. Which gives him a chance to hide it before i get home, if it is from my ss.

I got a card through the door when i got home today. I had missed a parcel and havnt odered anything ( that i can remember). This post man hates me and refuses to leave my stuff with my neighbour. So OH is collecting it for me tomorrow while im at work. Which gives him a chance to hide it before i get home, if it is from my ss.

I had one too but saying I have to contribute £1.50 for postage 😂😂 no idea if it's from my SS though!

My last part arrived today so I'm sending very soon 😁

Sorry secret santa. I had all intention to post today but it snowed near enough all day and yeah. Wasnt trekking to post office the parcel would have got soaked and just ugh lol!
But i will be posting it tomorrow!

I had one too but saying I have to contribute £1.50 for postage 😂😂 no idea if it's from my SS though!

My last part arrived today so I'm sending very soon 😁

Im sure this happened to me last year. It was a game i think that we had got off ebay.

I’ve not wrapped mine yet.

Off to post office in the morning wooohooo :xmas8:

Sorry SS I neant to post yesterday.... but Im a postie and yesterday was hands down the busiest day of the year - it was mental :rofl:

Finished, got to wrap this morning, then post later. Exciting!

Sorry SS I neant to post yesterday.... but Im a postie and yesterday was hands down the busiest day of the year - it was mental :rofl:

Really was, wasn’t it? Matt was home later than usual, later than a heavy Wednesday

Darn you ss. I got so excited. It says " you may open me" on the packaging. So opened it then the gift tag says.... keep me under the tree untill 25th december. Thank you. I already love the bag. I am very excited.

Wrapped and packaged ready for posting when I go and get ds from school! I took a massive punt on my last gift which I got this morning. Really hope she likes/can use it.

I really hope my person posts on here that their thing arrived because I just got home and looked at my receipt from the post office and it's not bloody proof of postage it's just a receipt! They're meant to give you both. Twats.

I really hope my person posts on here that their thing arrived because I just got home and looked at my receipt from the post office and it's not bloody proof of postage it's just a receipt! They're meant to give you both. Twats.

At some point pop to the post office and take your receipt with you. They’ll be able to match it up and give you the tracking number.

At some point pop to the post office and take your receipt with you. They’ll be able to match it up and give you the tracking number.

Ah thank you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->